Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm annoyed that my ex has a date for NYE & I don't. It's not because I want him back, though.

If you don't want him back, then it doesn't matter that he has a date. You do you and the right date will come along eventually.

I know. It just was annoying. I appreciate the good thought
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I confess that I'm annoyed that my ex has a date for NYE & I don't. It's not because I want him back, though.

If you don't want him back, then it doesn't matter that he has a date. You do you and the right date will come along eventually.

I've been married to my keeper for 24 years. I have three older brothers and three sons. I love them all, but in my experience, men are annoying at least sometimes.
  • nuffer
    nuffer Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to you all! I still follow this thread even though it takes an extra click or two to find it. The camaraderie, humor and support is inspiring. Here's to a progress-filled New Year!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    Happy New Year to you all! I still follow this thread even though it takes an extra click or two to find it. The camaraderie, humor and support is inspiring. Here's to a progress-filled New Year!

Hapy New Year to you as well!! Keep on coming back. We pretty much refuse to let this thread die.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Hapy New Year to you as well!! Keep on coming back. We pretty much refuse to let this thread die.

Yes, this.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Yes. It's like the Friday the 13th of threads. :D

I sure hope someone got that.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

I've been married to my keeper for 24 years. I have three older brothers and three sons. I love them all, but in my experience, men are annoying at least sometimes.

So true-my 16-year-old son reminds me every day.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I see you what you did there, Mo. But it could be Halloween. As long as you aren't casting me as Jason or Michael Myers.

• MoHousdon
    Options

I see you what you did there, Mo. But it could be Halloween. As long as you aren't casting me as Jason or Michael Myers.

Halloween would have worked as well.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

But you might be casting me as Michael Myers? LOL..
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Nope. I'll play that part. Just when you think I'm gone, NOPE, SURPRISE! I'M BACK. :D
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

Nope. I'll play that part. Just when you think I'm gone, NOPE, SURPRISE! I'M BACK. :D

With booty gainz! :lol:
  • michelejohnson547389
    Options
    I am a typical yo yo dieter 0 but I swerve from one extreme to another - which is how I have gained 16lbs since before Christmas (thereby throwing away most of last years efforts) Out of curiosity I counted calories for last weeks binge and I averaged 4000 a day (most of which I didnt even enjoy)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE BEST THREAD EVER!!
    I ditto what Mo said!
    And on that note, I'll talk to you all NEXT YEAR!!! ;);)
    (Sorry Kristen) I had to.

HA! I forgive. LOL
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I am a typical yo yo dieter 0 but I swerve from one extreme to another - which is how I have gained 16lbs since before Christmas (thereby throwing away most of last years efforts) Out of curiosity I counted calories for last weeks binge and I averaged 4000 a day (most of which I didnt even enjoy)

Now you see what you are doing and what needs to change. Good luck on this!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't see this thread unless I search for it and I don't know why.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Now you see what you are doing and what needs to change. Good luck on this!

Yes, I agree with Crosby. Honestly, if I wasn't tracking, I could easily eat 4000 calories somedays (hungry hungry hippo days) and less than 1000 other days. Tracking is good for me, because I HATE seeing that red and/or not being able to close out my diary because I didn't eat enough.

Make a plan, stick to it, and you'll find success. You're worth the effort. Good luck!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

With booty gainz! :lol:

BOOM! You know it!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I confess that I can't see this thread unless I search for it and I don't know why.

Bookmark it. It only floats up to the front pages of the forums if we are being exceptionally chatty.

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Did they do something weird to it? I see stuff on the front page less recent than what's going on here.

Man, you go away for a few months and everything changes.