Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, Original Thread! You've changed my life this year, and I thank you!!!
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE BEST THREAD EVER!!
    I ditto what Mo said!
    And on that note, I'll talk to you all NEXT YEAR!!! ;);)
    (Sorry Kristen) I had to.
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Happy New Years to a thread that I can honestly say has changed my perspective in life. ♡♡♡
    Happy New Year!!! Here's to good friends, good fun, and NO JUDGMENT!!! 2016 will be Super Great!

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH! SO happy I found you all and absolutely cannot wait until Batcave Vegas 2017!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Did they do something weird to it? I see stuff on the front page less recent than what's going on here.

Man, you go away for a few months and everything changes.

I think it sorts by when the thread started and this one is almost a year old.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Did they do something weird to it? I see stuff on the front page less recent than what's going on here.

Nope, the mods killed our thread so it won't appear on the front pages anymore. This was because a lot of members were making a stink about how we're always off topic and why aren't they locking us down.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to be the best looking former girlfriend for all my exes. Why? Well why not? Motivation at its finest!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Nope, the mods killed our thread so it won't appear on the front pages anymore. This was because a lot of members were making a stink about how we're always off topic and why aren't they locking us down.

That's what I was afraid of.
    There was a lot of...er...reform...going on about the time I left the forums. I imagine getting this thread "under control" may have been part of that.

ETA: remember the collective panic attack when they tried to move this thread to the chit chat forum?
    Man, that was scary.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Oh, and what's the batcave???
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    nuffer wrote: »
    Happy New Year to you all! I still follow this thread even though it takes an extra click or two to find it. The camaraderie, humor and support is inspiring. Here's to a progress-filled New Year!

Hapy New Year to you as well!! Keep on coming back. We pretty much refuse to let this thread die.

Yes, this.

This!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Most people probably find us by searching for hot chocolate recipes, wearing trash bags, & drowning peanut butter :D.

Everyone gets new Bingo Cards this year.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I am a typical yo yo dieter 0 but I swerve from one extreme to another - which is how I have gained 16lbs since before Christmas (thereby throwing away most of last years efforts) Out of curiosity I counted calories for last weeks binge and I averaged 4000 a day (most of which I didnt even enjoy)

Now you see what you are doing and what needs to change. Good luck on this!

Yes, I agree with Crosby. Honestly, if I wasn't tracking, I could easily eat 4000 calories somedays (hungry hungry hippo days) and less than 1000 other days. Tracking is good for me, because I HATE seeing that red and/or not being able to close out my diary because I didn't eat enough.

Make a plan, stick to it, and you'll find success. You're worth the effort. Good luck!

This!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    KpopGrad92 wrote: »
    I confess I want to be the best looking former girlfriend for all my exes. Why? Well why not? Motivation at its finest!

Don't we all?!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

Most people probably find us by searching for hot chocolate recipes, wearing trash bags, & drowning peanut butter :D.

:lol:
  • Carlos_421
    Options

Ah, fond memories of when this thread was young...

Don't forget a certain cleanse which I understand to now be considered a sensitive subject.
    Sigh...the glory days...
  • rachelthropology
    rachelthropology Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can easily eat a large bag of Cheetos in a single sitting. More typically it occurs in several sittings over 2 days. They're my spirit animal. Therefore, I don't buy them for myself but they are often in my parent's house. And sometimes if I'm in the lab working late I'll go get 1-3 miniature bags from the vending machine downstairs.

• KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

Don't we all?!

One of my girlfriends and I have "In training to be the hottest ex girlfriend ever!" on an inspiration board. Why not be the one that future girlfriends stalk and diss because they look so good!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

That's fine, but just know that I OWNED Confessions Thread Blackout Bingo 2015! :smiley:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I didn't know that. And I don't agree with it, either. How can a confession or any response to one be off topic? anyway, thanks fir educating me.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Go for it, unless one the exes is dating Elle McPherson, you can do it!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I can easily eat a large bag of Cheetos in a single sitting. More typically it occurs in several sittings over 2 days. They're my spirit animal. Therefore, I don't buy them for myself but they are often in my parent's house. And sometimes if I'm in the lab working late I'll go get 1-3 miniature bags from the vending machine downstairs.

mmm I used to love Cheetos!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    Happy New Year to you all! I still follow this thread even though it takes an extra click or two to find it. The camaraderie, humor and support is inspiring. Here's to a progress-filled New Year!

Hapy New Year to you as well!! Keep on coming back. We pretty much refuse to let this thread die.

Yes. It's like the Friday the 13th of threads. :D

I sure hope someone got that.

I had to read back to what you were referencing then I did!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Don't worry. Not coming back. But it has been about a year I think. So great job !

Why aren't you coming back? I think I was the one that may have accidentally chased you away. That is a shame, I am perfectly harmless!