Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I haven't logged any food since Friday and I wasn't 100% honest then. Truth is, I could not care less.
    <3

This is me. For the last two weeks. I'm feeling pretty fat right about now.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I confess I was hangry this morning & ate 1356 calories before 12.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I may have bitten off a piece of plastic while inhaling a donut. :#

LOL!

Was the donut good at least?

Yep. Plastic and all. :D

I'm sure I ate my fair share of plastic when it comes to being hangry, & needing all the food in mah belly now.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

LOL!

I'm sure I ate my fair share of plastic when it comes to being hangry, & needing all the food in mah belly now.

A couple of years ago in my haste I swallowed a piece of a hot sauce packet tearing it open with my teeth. My McDonalds breakfast burrito could not wait.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

LOL!

A couple of years ago in my haste I swallowed a piece of a hot sauce packet tearing it open with my teeth. My McDonalds breakfast burrito could not wait.

I've accidentally eaten paper off of my sandwich wrappers lots of times (think Subway and McDonalds cheeseburger sandwich paper) due to overeagerness. :D
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

LOL!

I've accidentally eaten paper off of my sandwich wrappers lots of times (think Subway and McDonalds cheeseburger sandwich paper) due to overeagerness. :D

I once made a grilled cheese sandwich with a Kraft single still in the plastic inside.

I was either hungover or in the middle of finals and took a big bite and barely noticed until I tried to swallow.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    You all are making me feel so much better about my plastic inhalation. Since we're confessing, I've eaten my fair share of napkin bits too.
  • nuffer
    nuffer Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    nuffer wrote: »
    I left my 16 year old son and his girlfriend in the house alone while I went out for an hour walk/run.

Did they know you'd be gone for a whole hour, or was it possible you could return at any minute?
    I told them it would be 30 minutes. Hard to outsmart motivated teen hormones.
  • LloydGK
    LloydGK Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    LloydGK wrote: »
    Woke up on the floor with my head in the fridge a little while back. :# (I sleep eat - among other things)
    I'd eaten a 65g chocolate mousse and a Kitkat, apparently.

I don't even like chocolate.

Now that is a confession! Have you ever done that before?

Yep. Happens quite often. (3-5 times/month)
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job so to get in my steps I go for 2-3 mini walks a day. We have a parking lot in the back of the building that they close during winter so they don't have to plow it. The hallway and the stairs that go out there are where I take my mini walks. They don't heat either. Right now, it is 9 degrees F in that stairwell. I tried but I could not handle it and now I'm sad because I'm not going to get my steps. Of course, it's a big building. I could find another stairwell but I liked this one because it's pretty much deserted.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Woke up on the floor with my head in the fridge a little while back. :# (I sleep eat - among other things)

Dang how did I miss that one? I have never sleep eaten that I know of. I have been very very conscious when I eat in the middle of the night. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I have a desk job so to get in my steps I go for 2-3 mini walks a day. We have a parking lot in the back of the building that they close during winter so they don't have to plow it. The hallway and the stairs that go out there are where I take my mini walks. They don't heat either. Right now, it is 9 degrees F in that stairwell. I tried but I could not handle it and now I'm sad because I'm not going to get my steps. Of course, it's a big building. I could find another stairwell but I liked this one because it's pretty much deserted.

It was 15F when I went out to walk on my lunch break yesterday. I chickened out and did the last 10 minutes inside the building. Now I know how cold is too cold.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

Dang how did I miss that one? I have never sleep eaten that I know of. I have been very very conscious when I eat in the middle of the night. :)

I missed this original confession too. Take comfort @LloydGK, sleep eating is better than sleep driving. (Yes, I know someone who drove in her sleep. No, it was not me.)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

It was 15F when I went out to walk on my lunch break yesterday. I chickened out and did the last 10 minutes inside the building. Now I know how cold is too cold.

I just bought a cheap treadmill so I could walk inside and watch NCIS. :)

Last year I was much tougher, I went out every night. I have gotten very lazy.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

I walk to/from work because it makes sense, but I highly doubt I'd be motivated enough to go outside in the cold if I didn't have to get somewhere, you two are tougher than I am.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @peleroja I walk at lunch in self defense against my job. It pretty much keeps me sane. This is the first time I have minded walking outside. My lungs hurt after 20 minutes outside yesterday.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I want to get a treadmill so I can be somewhat productive on days I don't feel like leaving the house once I'm home. Where did you find your treadmill, POF? I've had suggestions of looking on Craigslist, but all I saw was either way too expensive, or junk.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

I want to get a treadmill so I can be somewhat productive on days I don't feel like leaving the house once I'm home. Where did you find your treadmill, POF? I've had suggestions of looking on Craigslist, but all I saw was either way too expensive, or junk.

If you are just using it for walking and not running, you can probably get away with one from Walmart and be ok. Check at Academy/Dick's (not sure of the sporting goods stores in the area). Otherwise, you take a chance that a $50, get it outofmyhousenow treadmill from Craigslist is good or junk. Ask around if anyone has one that has become a coatrack and they want to get rid of it. Any local garage sales online?
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

If you are just using it for walking and not running, you can probably get away with one from Walmart and be ok. Check at Academy/Dick's (not sure of the sporting goods stores in the area). Otherwise, you take a chance that a $50, get it outofmyhousenow treadmill from Craigslist is good or junk. Ask around if anyone has one that has become a coatrack and they want to get rid of it. Any local garage sales online?

I've started doing more running rather than just walking, so I'm afraid a little cheapy one from Walmart would bite the dust pretty quickly. We have Academy (my all-time favorite sporting goods store), and Dicks along with another one I can't remember the name of right now. I might go look this weekend and see what I can find. Thanks!
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I've started doing more running rather than just walking, so I'm afraid a little cheapy one from Walmart would bite the dust pretty quickly. We have Academy (my all-time favorite sporting goods store), and Dicks along with another one I can't remember the name of right now. I might go look this weekend and see what I can find. Thanks!

I got mine at Sears a number of years ago. Not sure if you have one around you. I paid about $800 for mine because I knew I wanted one that I could using for jogging and not just walking.