9285851.png
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Valen004 wrote: »
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

After some two 1300 cal/days there is a fast vegetable day. Probably 500 cal/day. Approximately 1.5 kg total of tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper,onion and some dill.

You need help. Hopefully you will just starve after a few days and give up, but the fact you think what you are doing is good for you means you need professional help. 1300 calories days alternating with 500 calorie rabbit food days?
  • Valen004
    Valen004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

After some two 1300 cal/days there is a fast vegetable day. Probably 500 cal/day. Approximately 1.5 kg total of tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper,onion and some dill.

You need help. Hopefully you will just starve after a few days and give up, but the fact you think what you are doing is good for you means you need professional help. 1300 calories days alternating with 500 calorie rabbit food days?

2 days 1300 and 500 cals 1 day.
    Previously like 2000 cal for a week.
    Cal deficit of 1100 a day in the first two days and a fast day (cal deficit of 2000 ).
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

It doesn't really call for professional help. The issue is not an eating disorder, but a very poor understanding of how safe and healthy diets work and refusal to learn about it.
  • Valen004
    Options
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

Cal deficit of 1100 a day in the first two days and a fast day (cal deficit of 2000 ). That's all

Recommended cal deficit to weight loss is 1k.
  • Saraness
    Saraness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    tcatcarson wrote: »
    YEAH box diet!
    british-haribo-gold-bears-gummy-bears-tub-of-600-pieces-1.552kg-1458-p.jpg

If these were sugar-free gummies you could do a cleanse instead of a diet
  • Valen004
    Options
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

It doesn't really call for professional help. The issue is not an eating disorder, but a very poor understanding of how safe and healthy diets work and refusal to learn about it.

It's very questionable what you are saying.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

Cal deficit of 1100 a day in the first two days and a fast day (cal deficit of 2000 ). That's all

For a person who has a lot to lose 1k is an acceptable deficit, not for a person who is only trying to drop a few kilos. For someone with your stats the recommended deficit is 250-500, which can include exercise. Basically you can actually eat at maintenance, exercise for 300 calories a day and still lose weight.
  • Valen004
    Options
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

For a person who has a lot to lose 1k is an acceptable deficit, not for a person who is only trying to drop a few kilos. For someone with your stats the recommended deficit is 250-500, which can include exercise. Basically you can actually eat at maintenance, exercise for 300 calories a day and still lose weight.

Well,likely nothing bad will happen to a person who has 1k deficit for some days. I's been only 2 days with this deficit. I feel pretty ordinary, maybe because I am not too active now.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Get a bigger box. :) Include in that box lots more protein: eggs, beans, nuts, tuna, meat, broccoli, kale, seeds.
    One month from now you want to be lighter AND feeling good AND feeling that you have found a good plan to follow.
    Modify the plan that you have now so that at the end of each week you have consumed 12000 calories.
  • Valen004
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    Get a bigger box. :) Include in that box lots more protein: eggs, beans, nuts, tuna, meat, broccoli, kale, seeds.
    One month from now you want to be lighter AND feeling good AND feeling that you have found a good plan to follow.
    Modify the plan that you have now so that at the end of each week you have consumed 12000 calories.

Yep, I think I overdone today. Seems like 300 cal. Probably by tomorrow I won't be able to post anything to the forum with this salad. :)
  • Valen004
    Options

Yep, I think I overdone today. Seems like 300 cal. Probably by tomorrow I won't be able to post anything to the forum with this salad. :) Going to get bigger box today.

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

Where's the Troll Clinic?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I call troll. No one is this obtuse.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Yep, I think I overdone today. Seems like 300 cal. Probably by tomorrow I won't be able to post anything to the forum with this salad. :)

You seriously need to get some protein in to your self. Your right that very short term this won't leave you long term damage but it sure isn't good for you.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

Cal deficit of 1100 a day in the first two days and a fast day (cal deficit of 2000 ).

I will try to speak simply and use easy maths for the purposefully obtuse

THIS IS NOT A HEALTHY APPROACH

You are eating 1550 a day but not hitting your macro nutrient nor micro nutrient needs

As a 30 year old male (did you post height and weight?) your TDEE let us assume probably around 2400, so your weekly calories in maintenance = 16800

To lose 1lb a week you need a defecit of 3500 = weekly goal of 13,300, daily goal of 1900

If you are doing intermittent fasting (500 calories) you need to hit maintenance TDEE on the other days
    so 2 days x 500 plus 5 days at 2400

a box of salad is missing your fat and protein macros as well as other nutrients
    a box of carbs is missing your fat and protein and vitamins and minerals requirements

If you want to invent your own diet, start with a basic understanding of nutritional requirements
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,718 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    If you want to invent your own diet, start with a basic understanding of nutritional requirements

Let me think here, I am older and three cm shorter than the OP and just below his goal weight now...22lbs ago....that's early June!

Hmmm.... I could have saved myself a TON of money by following the box diet @rabbitjb .

I mean I've been spending money to feed a 2370 net Calories a day average when I could have just had a box instead!

He wants to drop 10kg at 1100+Cal a day deficit.

That's OK: he will drop 3-5kg of fat, 5-7kg of lean mass including muscle tissue.
    And he will be 75kg and proud of himself.

Hey: at least he has the wine and chocolate macros covered.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Fast vegetable day
    86s7eqe8npun.jpg
    4hduohq3jxjt.jpg

So is this your only food for the day other than a few calories from outside? If so you are just making our point because this is even worse. You've got a great vegetable box but you are very lacking in overall calories, not to mention very little protein, and I'm not sure you've met iron and calcium requirements in either of your samples. Not sure why you are so obsessed with this box diet but I can't see any reason for anyone to do it.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    OP did you ever go enter your stats and goals into MFP to find out how many calories you should be eating in order to lose 1 lb/week?

You keep ignoring my comments that you should know your own maintenance calorie level so that you can determine an appropriate calorie deficit and instead just keep throwing out random statements about 1000 cal deficits and fast days at 500 cals.

You are undereating from both a total calorie and a macro nutrient balance, and people could not be more clear about that fact.

At this point I have to think that you are trolling us.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »

Let me think here, I am older and three cm shorter than the OP and just below his goal weight now...22lbs ago....that's early June!

Hmmm.... I could have saved myself a TON of money by following the box diet @rabbitjb .

I mean I've been spending money to feed a 2370 net Calories a day average when I could have just had a box instead!

He wants to drop 10kg at 1100+Cal a day deficit.

That's OK: he will drop 3-5kg of fat, 5-7kg of lean mass including muscle tissue.
    And he will be 75kg and proud of himself.

Hey: at least he has the wine and chocolate macros covered.

But he'll just be boxed in... :lol: