Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    Now that I've seen the bingo card....

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

That doesn't count....

You're so stingy with the bingo, POF!

There are RULES! If everyone KNEW the answers and started shouting them the game would be over in 2 min. I gave you the right to allow the bathing suit in the shower....
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I'll eat all the chocolate that you are all giving up for Lent! :smiley:

Too funny. Do we have to mail it to you?

No, I have a stash already! :smiley:
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

That doesn't count....

How bout this... I HAVE actually snorted pixie stix when I was a teenager.

It burned.

...and GO!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

I ate a whole bag of white chocolate morsels the other day.

Today I am officially kicking my butt back into gear!

For Lent this year I have made up my mind & will

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

I was going to give up wine too,but I don't want to push myself too far...

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!

I haven't given up anything for lent in years. Should we do a lent challenge?

I will give up coffee and alcohol. >:)

Huh. Think you'll be able to make it, @MoHousdon?

I'll give up alcohol and Cadbury mini eggs. Oh, wait...

I don't know. The alcohol is looking more and more appealing with each passing day. We're having a company get together tomorrow at a hockey game (the owners of the stadium are treating us to their box) and they are providing a bunch of free food (my favorite of all foods) and drinks. If alcoholic drinks are included, I might just have to have 1. If they're not included, I will stick with my love, DP.

Please don't judge my diary tomorrow. :#

I'm going to judge it hard and send you messages about it just to be a *kitten* :)

You totally WOULD do that too. Jerk. <3:D
  • Oberon21
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

That doesn't count....

How bout this... I HAVE actually snorted pixie stix when I was a teenager.

It burned.

...and GO!

You STILL KNOW THE ANSWERS
  • MoHousdon
    edited February 2016
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

DANG IT!!! Kind of ironic that I missed out on this because I was getting a Panera bagel. :D

You can have this one, Quik. I'll enjoy my calorie laden bagel as consolation.
    udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg
  • MoHousdon
    Options

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!

That would be cheating. I have been thinking of trying going vegan again. And not gain 40 lbs like last time. Maybe this is the time?

Can I add something for 40 days if it's a hardship instead of giving up? I am catholic but don't practice but I am sure this must be some loophole not often discussed... You practicing ladies is this possible?

I would think that's okay.

I will think on what I could give up for 40 days.

So I could in theory commit to 1 hour of exercise every day for 40 days?

You absolutely could. Just like I could commit to saying at least one nice thing to everyone I come in contact with. Now, that probably won't happen, but I COULD commit to it. If I wanted to. :smiley:
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

Whoa. Balls to the wall, huh?
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

That would be cheating. I have been thinking of trying going vegan again. And not gain 40 lbs like last time. Maybe this is the time?

Can I add something for 40 days if it's a hardship instead of giving up? I am catholic but don't practice but I am sure this must be some loophole not often discussed... You practicing ladies is this possible?

You can absolutely do that.
  • Oberon21
    Options

You can absolutely do that.

Ok cool. That may be what I do. I may do both.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I would think that's okay.

I will think on what I could give up for 40 days.

So I could in theory commit to 1 hour of exercise every day for 40 days?

You absolutely could. Just like I could commit to saying at least one nice thing to everyone I come in contact with. Now, that probably won't happen, but I COULD commit to it. If I wanted to. :smiley:

That seems nice.
  • Oberon21
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

DANG IT!!! Kind of ironic that I missed out on this because I was getting a Panera bagel. :D

You can have this one, Quik. I'll enjoy my calorie laden bagel as consultation.
    udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg

You mean as consolation? >:)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg

How is that a bagel? Where's the hole? I don't understand!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

Huh. Think you'll be able to make it, @MoHousdon?

I'll give up alcohol and Cadbury mini eggs. Oh, wait...

I don't know. The alcohol is looking more and more appealing with each passing day. We're having a company get together tomorrow at a hockey game (the owners of the stadium are treating us to their box) and they are providing a bunch of free food (my favorite of all foods) and drinks. If alcoholic drinks are included, I might just have to have 1. If they're not included, I will stick with my love, DP.

Please don't judge my diary tomorrow. :#

I'm going to judge it hard and send you messages about it just to be a *kitten* :)

...and THIS is why I :heart: you, @LBuehrle8

Tehehe I try, and I learn from the best!! ;) Just Kidding! :*
  • MoHousdon
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

You can have this one, Quik. I'll enjoy my calorie laden bagel as consolation.
    udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg

Freaking autocorrect.

• MoHousdon
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg

Not all bagels have holes. This particular one, the cinnamon crunch one, has glorious crusty bits of cinnamon and sugar where the hole typically would be. The French Toast bagel is the same way I think. Holeless.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg

Not all bagels have holes. This particular one, the cinnamon crunch one, has glorious crusty bits of cinnamon and sugar where the hole typically would be. The French Toast bagel is the same way I think. Holeless.

I have never seen or heard of a holeless bagel. I don't know what you're doing down there in the States but I don't like it :lol:
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg

I have never seen or heard of a holeless bagel. I don't know what you're doing down there in the States but I don't like it :lol:

Panera FTW with their hole-less bagels! I never noticed it but thinking back they have lots of hole-less bagels. YUMMMM.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg

I still think it looks freaking delicious!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

udj7pe5ghsdw.jpg

I still think it looks freaking delicious!

Me too!! I'm totally drooling right now