Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Here is my little confession for Friday.

I can't stand it when someone (my husband) takes something out of the microwave before the time is up and they don't push the clear button.

However, I am guilty of doing something that would drive 90% of the world's population absolutely crazy, I leave cupboard doors open all the time.

I can't stand the microwave thing!

Omg, this drives me almost as crazy as his moronic way of loading the dishwasher!!!

Does he lay bowls flat as if to take up the most space possible?

Yes. He also puts every piece of silverware in the same little section of the silverware holder..instead of spreading them out so they actually get clean! Also doesn't load from front to back or vice versa. It's just wherever he happens to think looks good. So we have clumps of dishes piled on top of each other and then wide open spaces..etc. the list goes on and on.

Tim and Jay clearly received the same dishwasher loading training. It takes every ounce of my willpower to not re-load it.

I HAVE to reload it. I can't leave it. I have told him over and over to not even bother (which I thought was maybe his plan in loading so horribly to begin with) but he STILL does it. I've explained the right way about a million times yet it doesn't sink in. OR he is just purposely trying to annoy me...which is very well a possibility. :neutral:
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Superbowl confession: I don't give a rat's a** about the commercials, and would fast forward through them if I wasn't watching it live
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Superbowl confession: I don't give a rat's a** about the commercials, and would fast forward through them if I wasn't watching it live

GASP! (Not judging. Not judging.) ;)
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

I ate a whole bag of white chocolate morsels the other day.

Today I am officially kicking my butt back into gear!

For Lent this year I have made up my mind & will

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

I was going to give up wine too,but I don't want to push myself too far...

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!

I haven't given up anything for lent in years. Should we do a lent challenge?

I will give up coffee and alcohol. >:)

Huh. Think you'll be able to make it, @MoHousdon?

I'll give up alcohol and Cadbury mini eggs. Oh, wait...

I don't know. The alcohol is looking more and more appealing with each passing day. We're having a company get together tomorrow at a hockey game (the owners of the stadium are treating us to their box) and they are providing a bunch of free food (my favorite of all foods) and drinks. If alcoholic drinks are included, I might just have to have 1. If they're not included, I will stick with my love, DP.

Please don't judge my diary tomorrow. :#

I'm going to judge it hard and send you messages about it just to be a *kitten* :)

LOL burlz! you're the bestest!
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    rawroy wrote: »
    I party on the weekends and that usually involves vodka + 1/2 soda water + 1/2 pure cranberry juice Anyone want to join me!!!? lol

can i swap out the 1/2 soda water and 1/2 pure cran for 1/2 diet soda and 1/2 diet cran?
    if so....IN!
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

I ate a whole bag of white chocolate morsels the other day.

Today I am officially kicking my butt back into gear!

For Lent this year I have made up my mind & will

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

I was going to give up wine too,but I don't want to push myself too far...

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!

I haven't given up anything for lent in years. Should we do a lent challenge?

I will give up coffee and alcohol. >:)

Huh. Think you'll be able to make it, @MoHousdon?

I'll give up alcohol and Cadbury mini eggs. Oh, wait...

I don't know. The alcohol is looking more and more appealing with each passing day. We're having a company get together tomorrow at a hockey game (the owners of the stadium are treating us to their box) and they are providing a bunch of free food (my favorite of all foods) and drinks. If alcoholic drinks are included, I might just have to have 1. If they're not included, I will stick with my love, DP.

Please don't judge my diary tomorrow. :#

I'm going to judge it hard and send you messages about it just to be a *kitten* :)

Hahahaha! We'll only judge you if you drink an off brand Dr. Pepper.

I had Mr. Pibb at Chipotle last Saturday, but only 1 cup and that was ONLY because they don't have DP and I didn't want Coke Zero. Please don't judge me too much. :#

How did it measure up?

ETA: I find it strange that a restaurant would serve a no name soda like that. Here place serve either coke products or pepsi products, but you would never see an off brand like that. Only in stores to buy for at home.

mr pibb used to be all you could get at burger king!!
    (yes, i worked there as a teen)
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

GASP! (Not judging. Not judging.) ;)

Trying anyway...

ETA :p
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

I LOVE PEYTON <3<3 Don't really care about the game though :)
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    All this dishwasher judgement is exactly why I almost never do the dishes.

Bahaha Ceci <3
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

I can't stand it when someone (my husband) takes something out of the microwave before the time is up and they don't push the clear button.

However, I am guilty of doing something that would drive 90% of the world's population absolutely crazy, I leave cupboard doors open all the time.

Omg, this drives me almost as crazy as his moronic way of loading the dishwasher!!!

Yes. He also puts every piece of silverware in the same little section of the silverware holder..instead of spreading them out so they actually get clean! Also doesn't load from front to back or vice versa. It's just wherever he happens to think looks good. So we have clumps of dishes piled on top of each other and then wide open spaces..etc. the list goes on and on.

Tim and Jay clearly received the same dishwasher loading training. It takes every ounce of my willpower to not re-load it.

I HAVE to reload it. I can't leave it. I have told him over and over to not even bother (which I thought was maybe his plan in loading so horribly to begin with) but he STILL does it. I've explained the right way about a million times yet it doesn't sink in. OR he is just purposely trying to annoy me...which is very well a possibility. :neutral:

My son drives me nuts because he leaves his dishes in the sink rather than load them in the dishwasher that is less than three feet from the sink. That's when he remembers to clean his room and I get a bunch of glasses and things from him.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I LOVE PEYTON <3<3 Don't really care about the game though :)

Superbowl confession II: I am indifferent toward Peyton Manning. He is a class act and a great athlete, and hasn't caused any team that I support any hardship, but for some reason I have never cheered for him.

♫ Bry Lander is not on your side ♪
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

We have a division of labor rule in the kitchen - I cook, he packs lunches and does the dishes. Part of that agreement is I'm not allowed to complain WHEN he does dishes as long I as can still cook. So technically I'm not supposed to be opening the dishwasher at all, but my preference is to put things in there while I'm cooking...
  • WestCoastJo82
    Options

Bahaha Ceci <3

It's because you do the baking. In my house you wouldn't be allowed to do the dishes. Because fairness. B)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »

Why would you not reload it? I reload mine all the time after the bf or sons clean up the kitchen after I've asked them to. LOL

And I can't stand the microwave thing and the cupboard thing. One other pet peeve of mine is leaving lights on all over the house! UGH! Boyfriend moved in December 14 and my electric/water bill went from $108 the month before he moved in to $192! I looked at it when I got it this week and thought for a second I forgot to pay for the month before!

I think we were separated at birth.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Bahaha Ceci <3

It's because you do the baking. In my house you wouldn't be allowed to do the dishes. Because fairness. B)

What is this word of which you speak?! I do not recognize it.
  • WestCoastJo82
    Options

Bahaha Ceci <3

It only occurs in houses without children. Sorry :'(
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    I am severely addicted to peanut butter. Especially white chocolate wonderful peanut butter. I have ate 1/3 of the jar in one sitting before when craving something sweet.

Join the club. I could eat my entire calorie allotment in peanut butter every day.

Yes, a serving of PB is quite pathetic and sad.

Agreed. My servings of PB are,about 1/2 a cup... but those calories are SCARY.

I ate an entire jar the 2 days I was stuck at home with snow. A small jar but still...

When Glen measured out his peanut butter and jelly sandwich, it was around 1,000 calories. He was eating one every night before bed on his bulk.

Wow!!! That is crazy!
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    Speaking of soda knock-offs, I love that the Hannaford version of Dr. Pepper is Dr. Perky and their Mt. Dew is Mt. Lion! Ha!

Hahaha. Mt. Lion is amazing! That made me laugh out loud at work.
  • FroggyBug
    Options

OMG. I thought I was the only one that got annoyed by the microwave thing. LOL
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Bahaha Ceci <3

It only occurs in houses without children. Sorry :'(

:bawling: