Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    Its 10:30 (ish) am here and I already and sneaking into the chips that I "saved" for my hubby last night. My excuse is that I'm tired (sick kid) and I've already worked my butt off (bleaching the house).

But I really need to knock it off (otherwise I will hit my calorie goal by noon)

STOP!

Did that help? :)

Not quite. Running out of chips did help. I've now swapped over to eating celery and cheese whiz.

Well...celery good. Cheese whiz...not so much. :p

I was dipping my celery in it, so not too much. Then I had a sandwich, then a friend stopped by and gave me Lays Chocolate covered ruffles. (I am not happy with said friend.) There is 2.75 servings in a bag. It is 275 cals per serving. I ate the whole bag. I am so over even my maintenance calories. OOPS.

I am a weirdo who likes cheese whiz in all its processed day glo glory. :smiley:

Chocolate covered potato chips are amazing.

I've never had chocolate covered chips!! I have had chocolate covered pretzels and they are amazing!

Happy Birthday Original Thread!! You are the reason I have so any MFP friends!!! <3
  • kelly_c_77
    edited January 2016
    Options
    There's actually more than a handful of you and you've given more than a heart full of joy!

m00eu8wnj7ff.png

ETA: Cheesy but true.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    There's actually more than a handful of you and you've given more than a heart full of joy!

m00eu8wnj7ff.png

I don't know why but I can't see this...I'll try later on computer.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Ah home Ec the bane of the coordination challenged. By the time I was in high school I signed up for welding class.
    The teacher had a long lecture on how some of us would not make it a day. He looked at me the entire time. It made me determined to stay. That was a long long long time ago. Back in the day when girls in welding classes were unheard of. At least where I lived. I was going to continue the second semester but the teacher who was a friend by this time came to me privately and told me that there were not enough spots left for a guy that needed the class to graduate and asked me it not continue so that he could take the class. I agreed to not sign up.

On first pass, i read this as signed up for wedding class, and some would not make it a day. I thought what an odd curriculum and how horrible to put a dampner on your day. Then i read it again.

Nicci needs more caffeine. LOL!
    Just kidding, I didn't do it this time, but I misread posts often and am like, what???

Lmao I do! Charlie has been getting me up way before dawn this weekend and I am not coping well

Come in, Charlie. Give an aunt a break.

Son 3 woke me at 1am throwing up. Poor little dude. :( but at least he doesn't make a habit of it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

m00eu8wnj7ff.png

Cheesy, but I love it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Happy birthday, Thread! I had a brownie for breakfast this morning in honor of my first confession. :wink:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Thread! I had a brownie for breakfast this morning in honor of my first confession. :wink:

Awesome! Happy birthday, thread!
  • Oberon21
    Options

AWESOME indeed
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I have no idea if @Susieq_1994 is,going to show up in here today but in her honor and as the first poster and a passionate defender of this thread through thick and thin I am posting Happy Birthday Thread for her.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday thread!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Its 10:30 (ish) am here and I already and sneaking into the chips that I "saved" for my hubby last night. My excuse is that I'm tired (sick kid) and I've already worked my butt off (bleaching the house).

But I really need to knock it off (otherwise I will hit my calorie goal by noon)

STOP!

Not quite. Running out of chips did help. I've now swapped over to eating celery and cheese whiz.

I was dipping my celery in it, so not too much. Then I had a sandwich, then a friend stopped by and gave me Lays Chocolate covered ruffles. (I am not happy with said friend.) There is 2.75 servings in a bag. It is 275 cals per serving. I ate the whole bag. I am so over even my maintenance calories. OOPS.

I am a weirdo who likes cheese whiz in all its processed day glo glory. :smiley:

I've never had chocolate covered chips!! I have had chocolate covered pretzels and they are amazing!

Happy Birthday Original Thread!! You are the reason I have so any MFP friends!!! <3

I tried them once, they were -ok-, mu daughter loved them though! Chocolate covered pretzels are amazing, esp dipped in peanut butter!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

Ah home Ec the bane of the coordination challenged. By the time I was in high school I signed up for welding class.
    The teacher had a long lecture on how some of us would not make it a day. He looked at me the entire time. It made me determined to stay. That was a long long long time ago. Back in the day when girls in welding classes were unheard of. At least where I lived. I was going to continue the second semester but the teacher who was a friend by this time came to me privately and told me that there were not enough spots left for a guy that needed the class to graduate and asked me it not continue so that he could take the class. I agreed to not sign up.

On first pass, i read this as signed up for wedding class, and some would not make it a day. I thought what an odd curriculum and how horrible to put a dampner on your day. Then i read it again.

Nicci needs more caffeine. LOL!
    Just kidding, I didn't do it this time, but I misread posts often and am like, what???

Lmao I do! Charlie has been getting me up way before dawn this weekend and I am not coping well

Come in, Charlie. Give an aunt a break.

Son 3 woke me at 1am throwing up. Poor little dude. :( but at least he doesn't make a habit of it.

Oh :(

Is he ok now? How old is he?
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Happy_birthday-8_zpsmpywxi1j.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

@orangesmartie I read it as wedding class too! Hahaha.
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

STOP!

You have to try the chips. They are Lays Ruffle chips with a thick layer of milk chocolate with salt sprinkled on top. The only downside is that the portion is 5 chips for 275 cals. But oh so yummy, and I'm glad the bag is out of my house.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    birthday_funny_comments_01.gif

Funny-dog-face-birthday-gif.gif
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

STOP!

You have to try the chips. They are Lays Ruffle chips with a thick layer of milk chocolate with salt sprinkled on top. The only downside is that the portion is 5 chips for 275 cals. But oh so yummy, and I'm glad the bag is out of my house.

Woah, that's a lot for only 5 chips!! :grimace:
    They sound amazing though!
  • Oberon21
    Options

STOP!

Woah, that's a lot for only 5 chips!! :grimace:
    They sound amazing though!

I missed you saying you never had chocolate covered potato chips. My advice? Don't. 5 chips will never be enough. OMG good.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Happy_birthday-8_zpsmpywxi1j.jpg

Yayyy!!! Happy Birthday thread!!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    My clothes from the hike were so rank yesterday (5240 feet elevation gain, 16 miles, 25 lbs on my back) that I was embarrassed to walk into In N Out burger to feed my face after the hike...but, I was HUNGRY.