Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Rabbit914 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    So with my son's birthday last weekend and really busy at work I am over 100 pages behind. I won't be able to catch up without calling into work a few days so I'm just gonna jump back in here if that's ok.

Speaking of races I just signed up for the Disney Princess Half weekend- doing the 10K. I'm nervous as the farthest I have ever ran is 5K.

Welcome back!! :) Yes please jump in and don't leave us completely!!

I'd totally do a Disney Princess themed run, I LOVE Disney Princesses! That's so neat!!

Not a Disney Princess run, but I'm planning the Dopey challenge at Disneyworld in 2017 with some online friends from weight watchers. :)

Welcome back!

What is the Dopey exactly? I've heard others talk about it. This will be my first official race with a medal. I'm pretty excited about it and I DONT get excited about running ever. I'll be dressing like Ariel because she's my favorite but there will be about 12 of us in total running so it should be extra awesome.

Oh, I am doing the Dopey too! I did Goofy last year! We can meet up in FL before the CMM!

Oh, the Dopey is the 5k, the 10k, the 1/2 marathon and the full marathon. 4 days, 4 races, 5 medals! (and 5 shirts)
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited July 2015
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    So with my son's birthday last weekend and really busy at work I am over 100 pages behind. I won't be able to catch up without calling into work a few days so I'm just gonna jump back in here if that's ok.

Speaking of races I just signed up for the Disney Princess Half weekend- doing the 10K. I'm nervous as the farthest I have ever ran is 5K.

Welcome back!! :) Yes please jump in and don't leave us completely!!

I'd totally do a Disney Princess themed run, I LOVE Disney Princesses! That's so neat!!

Not a Disney Princess run, but I'm planning the Dopey challenge at Disneyworld in 2017 with some online friends from weight watchers. :)

Welcome back!

What is the Dopey exactly? I've heard others talk about it. This will be my first official race with a medal. I'm pretty excited about it and I DONT get excited about running ever. I'll be dressing like Ariel because she's my favorite but there will be about 12 of us in total running so it should be extra awesome.

4 days of races (in January).

5K Thursday
    10K Friday
    Half Marathon Saturday
    Marathon Sunday

If you do Sat and Sun, you get a Goofy medal in addition to the race medals.
    If you do all 4, you get 4 medals for the events, the Goofy medal plus Dopey.
    4 races / 6 medals.

I don't really care about the medals, it's just a new challenge that I haven't done before.

ETA: And, I'll finally take my kids to Disneyworld. By that time, they'll be 23 and 22. :/
  • Oberon21
    edited July 2015
    bkhamill wrote: »
    @just_ceci inspired me to post this. Me at my heaviest vs, earlier this month. I started my weight loss last August but was already about 20lbs down from that heaviest pic.

Wow you look amazing. Congratulations!

Edited to remove pics again!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    edited July 2015
    So Monday I went to the urgent care after my physical therapy and I have a tooth/gum infection. I'm on antibiotics and she also gave me some pain pills. I felt so terrible yesterday that I called in from work. My tonsils and lymph nodes were so swollen. I'm already feeling better thanks to the antibiotics. I didn't get home until 8:30 on Monday. It was a long exhausting day. I'm very afraid of doctors so you know it's serious if I actually go. At least I should be okay by my birthday (Saturday).

Things are still bad on the relationship front. I'm very frustrated. I'm finally at the point where I think we are going to end things which sucks.

I have a bunch of responses to posts coming up so I apologize in advance. I finally got caught up.
  • Oberon21
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    13 pages, lol. I can't keep up anymore

you can catch up this weekend... it is slowing down definitely.
  • FroggyBug
    All these are @Italian_Buju:
    I think I must have broken a mirror or something I am unaware of......I had a hellishly rough day.....so glad it is over....grief bacon will NOT win tonight!!
    Like seriously though, do I have a curse on me lately or something?? Every single thing that could have went wrong today did....

I’ve been asking myself the same question…It seems like everything has been getting worse this year since February. What happened?

I didn't check the thread on Saturday or Sunday and came back to 20+ pages this morning. I had a pretty good weekend with the family. It is a week before TOM, so I kept snacking on ALL the food, didn't log food yesterday, and gave up on Saturday. Today is a new day and I'll do better, so the pity party is cancelled and I'm moving on with my life.
    @Italian_Buju - Sorry things aren't going well with your SO. Can you talk to him about what's wrong or is it just too much stuff? Feel free to vent here. Hugs! And can't believe that guy left you at the club! Kudos to you for being honest with him!
    I talked until I am blue in the face.....it changes NOTHING!
    This is actually an annual fight we have that I am just refusing to move on from, because usually he just waits it out until the storm passes and the next year does nothing to make it better, and I am rather fed up.

OMG this sounds so familiar too. I’ve been having the same issues at the same two times during the year every year since 2009 (when his dad died). I talk but it really is like talking to a brick wall. I get nothing in return and no changes.

Ok, I give up!
    Seriously, I GIVE UP!

Oh no. This whole post was terrible. I feel so bad for you and your son. :( This kind of stuff is the stuff that makes me have no more faith in humanity.
  • Oberon21
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    3 years today!

4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

That is awesome sauce!!

Wow! And I am proud of my 236 or so!
  • FroggyBug
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just want to say that I am so sorry to those of you who have dealt with abuse/assault in your lives. You all seem like such strong women..it's great that you guys have been able to overcome such horrible things. You are all very brave. Thank you for sharing your stories. Hugs to you all. <3

This^ I was trying to write out individual responses to each person but I’m really behind at the moment so I’ll just echo this.

• Oberon21
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    3 years today!

4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

That's great stuff, right there!
    Agreed! Phenomenal! Did you actually log food every day?
    I logged food most days. I reached my goal weight in November 2013 and have been playing around with not logging to see if I can do it. (I made it from mid April to Mid June before I decided I needed to reign in the slowly creeping up weight and started logging again.) I weigh daily, record my weight weekly, and if I get more than 5 lbs over my lowest weight, I start paying closer attention to exactly what I'm eating. I'm hovering at about 4 lbs over where I want to be right now, so logging for now.

There have also been occasional days throughout when I just quick added a large number of calories because I knew I had blown it.

Here's my transformation:

Sorry for the fuzzy photos.

You look SUPER GREAT!
  • FroggyBug
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    Confession; I overate for dinner today. I'm still within my calories because I've had light meals the rest of the day, but I made way more veg and pasta sauce than I needed, but I just hate wasting food.
    On a more positive note, I went for my trial shift today and I got the job! It's only kitchen work but I'm super excited to have something to do over the summer :) And I finally got round to finding a new pair of shorts (mine are a bit big on me) and I've gone down a size! :)

Awesome!

ShibaEars wrote: »
    I was outside for 3 or 4 hours yesterday in sunny +32C weather and the only part of me that tanned is the back of my neck. Seriously?! I'm glad I didn't burn, since that's usually what happens, but now I am literally a red neck :neutral:

Haha this is something that would totally happen to me too.

AND I'm officially down 30 lb today!!!! WOOT!!!!! 10 lb to goal and then I'll adjust again, but I'm 3/4 done with my initial loss!! I'm concentrating on that today :)

Yay!!!

Stopping by to say fitbit ordered. In purple! 35% off!
    @susieqhusband get cracking... she needs that Fitbit. ;)

AWESOME! Glad you got one. I agree with the others, the purple color is amazing.

@BZAH10 and @Francl27 –Hopefully you are doing well.
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    Going to revise my goal for steps today.

Aiming now for my urban boot badge (15,000 steps). It's not quite 9 am and I'm at 8,384 already.

You can do it Glinda!

@Italian_Buju I'm so sorry you and your son have been having such a rough time lately.
  • FroggyBug
    This afternoon, in the car park of a slightly up market grocery store, outside a ubiquitous coffee house chain, @girldownsouth and I met up.

Aww that’s so cool. I’m super jealous. I wish I knew all you guys in real life.

3 years today!
    4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

Amazing! Nicely done!

@bkhamill –You look awesome as well. Good job!

@Susieq_1994 –I’m very impressed by the stairs you did. I am not in good enough shape to go up that many stairs (plus with my meniscus tear-I’m not doing stairs very well yet anyway). I hope to be able to do that many stairs someday.  Don’t overdo it though. Make sure you get enough liquids when you can. How are you feeling today (muscle wise)?
  • FroggyBug
    I just can't keep up. I feel left out :'( .

Way behind, but I wanted to say that I'm so relieved that I am not the only person who hates weddings. I love my friends/family and am happy for them, but my goodness most weddings are the most boring events in the world.

If it makes you feel better, I’ve missed you. I recognize people best by their avatars so I’ve been looking for the cheese fries avatar. :)

Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I can't keep up either at the moment. I feel like I need to sit at the computer full-time to reply to everyone who deserves a reply (and everyone deserves one).

This is how I feel. Seriously I wish I could reply to each post as I go….
    HUGS!

I am sorry to hear that you are sick. From your previous posts I know you've gone through a lot and you sound very run down. Let's have our safe place here where it's accepted we have bad times and it will get better!! You will get better. You deserve to be happy. We can have our pity party because we deserve to have our feelings!

Thanks. Sometimes I want to just hide from everything (even this thread) but I keep coming back anyway.
  • WestCoastJo82
    3 years today!

4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

What an accomplishment! Good job Ceci!
  • WestCoastJo82
    Mountain - 3!!!

I can't wait to see pictures! You are going to rock it!
  • WestCoastJo82
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    Confession: We are taking my son in law out for his birthday dinner tonight, he wants seafood. We will go to Joe's Crab Shack at his request. I do not like most seafood but Crab legs! Yes! I do not care what the calories add up to, I will have the fries and hushpuppies and maybe even some dessert.

OMG - are you in the Portland/Vancouver area? Cuz that is fabulous! I've never been to Joe's Crabshack, but have always wanted to try it.

Oh wait... that restaurant is a chain, isn't it? And here I was thinking the only one anywhere is in Vancouver, WA. HA! /embarrassed grin

I'm in Pullman, no one else confessed to being northwesterners, so I might be the closest to you.

You're pretty close to me. I'm in Spokane.

Woah! I grew up in Spokane, which is a big part of the reason I took the job in Pullman - to be able to be closer to home.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Good to see you again @FroggyBug I'm sorry you've been so sick but happy to see you should be alright by your birthday on Saturday (4th of July birthday! neat!) (((HUGS))) to you with everything you have going on & positive vibes as always <3
  • WestCoastJo82
    @just_ceci inspired me to post this. Me at my heaviest vs, earlier this month. I started my weight loss last August but was already about 20lbs down from that heaviest pic.

That is super great! Wow!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @annette_15, how's your husband doing?

Much better, thanks so much for asking! We're both still paranoid all the time that it might happen again, and just a bit anxious, but physically hes fine :)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Okay, it arrived. I admit I ordered the small thinking that was appropriate for women...its a tad bit tiny (only in 2nd hole) but thinking that is a good reminder to keep weight off! Losing weight in my wrists was definitely a plus. I love seeing my wrist bones. :)

cprg1zlbrnzy.jpg
    Charging now.

Lol I saw this, and literally ordered one 5 minutes later.. I've been wanting one forever, cant wait!