What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I got back on the horse today.
  • NikkiMichelleS
    NikkiMichelleS Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Made a healthy dinner of salmon, and new recipe of cauliflower couscous (processed raw cauliflower in Ninja, then quick sauteed with garlic & seasonings). It was light, healthy & sooo DELICIOUS!

Also rejoined a group challenge.

Tomorrow: partial fast day. Packed snacks & planned my calories.
  • CarlaRP77
    CarlaRP77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ate real food and came in 100 calories under goal. Of course, my stomach is growling now but it's too late to eat. I realized, in my case, it's okay to feel hungry sometimes.
  • Moival
    Moival Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to the gym but I reduced calorie intake to offset what I didn't put out.
  • reboot1818
    reboot1818 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started my 2nd week working out at the gym today!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I have been ridiculously busy at work for these past three weeks and it has been very difficult to get my exercise in to achieve a calorie deficit to keep dropping two lbs per week... Am accepting all that and still staying focused on the long term goal - 19 lbs to lose by 30 June which even at 1 lb per week is more or less doable. Every day is a small step closer to that goal.
  • razzjam334
    razzjam334 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I pushed myself to do more than I felt like doing today
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Drank an extra 32 OZ of water even though I'd already had 64 OZ and didn't feel like it.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Did a 30 minute zumba routine instead of binge-eating, something I felt coming on due to an emotional day.

Nice work... A big part of this journey is learning yourself and knowing how to head off the rough spots before they turn really bad.
    -- Today, I made it out at 6:10 AM got 26 minutes in and got a load of laundry in the wash, washed the dishes(I was lazy last night) and took the garbage out. A productive morning sets a good tone for the rest of the day.
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    Did a 30 minute zumba routine instead of binge-eating, something I felt coming on due to an emotional day.

Nice work... A big part of this journey is learning yourself and knowing how to head off the rough spots before they turn really bad.
    -- Today, I made it out at 6:10 AM got 26 minutes in and got a load of laundry in the wash, washed the dishes(I was lazy last night) and took the garbage out. A productive morning sets a good tone for the rest of the day.

Thank you :blush:

Being productive is the best way for me to stay on top of things too
  • Sweet_Lolitaa
    Sweet_Lolitaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today I chose to eat grapes for breakfast instead of a donut. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I stopped and listened to my stomach when it said "nope, I'm full." I wanted to keep (emotionally) eating, but I listened to what my body was telling me!
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    Staying on my meal plan(for the most part). Had my breakfast, packed lunch and snack and popped dinner in the cooker. Having a plan really takes away the temptation especially when you know you have something yummy waiting for you.
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Stayed on my meal plan, sticking at or below my calories.
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    30 minutes of movement this morning. Energy levels are up and ready to hit this day.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Went for the pita chips but bought the baby carrots for my hummus instead. And enjoyed them!
  • chuckamaniac
    chuckamaniac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Drinking water before every meal, and when I wake up every morning
  • amclain93
    amclain93 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I stopped eating breakfast when I was full, instead of eating it all (something i struggle a lot with, growing up poor with the obsession with not wasting food).
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to get into the fitness thing. It's the beginning of a new week. Maybe I will do better. I hope. Wish me luck!
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    not the greatest weekend. Stayed under calories but didn't eat the best foods and am feeling it now. So I ate breakfast and packed lunch and snack and have dinner prepped for a quick meal when I get home. Happy Monday :)