Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

You will ROCK IT!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    I AM IN THE NY MARATHON! Woot!

of course, that is 2 weeks before the 50 mile race. but what the heck.

Wow you are amazing! Congrats on getting into the marathon!!!!

Well, I missed the lottery the last 3 years. You get auto entered on the 4th if they turn you down 3x before that.... But I just enter every year, knowing I am guaranteed a spot after 3 years. I wish they ran Ironman Hawaii like that....
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I could spend all day confessing. I'll pick this one. I buy things like candy and donuts and bring them to work for other people because if I can't have them, I want other people to enjoy them. Except that I know I'm also sabotaging the efforts of other people at the same time :neutral:
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I wear tight leggings and shirts when I do stuff like this because of the fat smacking fat issue. I also only do heavy cardio at home where no one can see me. I sympathize.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Well, I missed the lottery the last 3 years. You get auto entered on the 4th if they turn you down 3x before that.... But I just enter every year, knowing I am guaranteed a spot after 3 years. I wish they ran Ironman Hawaii like that....

If you do Kona I will come be your support team. Just give me enough notice. I will be there! One of my best friends lives on the Big Island.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Pof I may even have housing for us both.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I wear tight leggings and shirts when I do stuff like this because of the fat smacking fat issue. I also only do heavy cardio at home where no one can see me. I sympathize.

But you are doing cardio which is a win!!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Right? You get a better chance in the lottery if you've done 12 IronMan races... that's J's goal. She's doing numbers 5, 6 and 7 this year, I think.

If you do get to Kona, I wanna come cheer!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I ate an entire row of filled chocolate cupcake oreos yesterday, plus half a row of my friends double stuf oreos while watching TWD.

my binges are my hardest thing to get under control.
    I'm just coming out of a nearly month long relapse into my ED, I feel you. There's some nice information in this thread if you need it.

I am overly excited for TWDs season finale.

Sorry about the relapse. I had a mini-relapse over the weekend, too. 2 days of hell.
    *hugs*
    <3

Good luck with the interview today.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

You are insane. Good insane, but insane. <3

I agree about the good insane! I'm thinking I may throw myself into a 10K for May because why the heck not, aside from that race my main focus is prepping for the bikini fitness competition. (I may squeeze in a few smaller races prior to if I don't burn myself out) :)
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    So, @Oberon21 - I didn't sign up for DC, but I am running a marathon on Saturday. A trail marathon. Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky.

It's supposed to rain there every day between now and Saturday.

Did I mention it's a trail race? And, I don't have trail shoes?

I may regret this.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    So, @Oberon21 - I didn't sign up for DC, but I am running a marathon on Saturday. A trail marathon. Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky.

I may regret this.

I am looking at a trail half. I am not sure how "trail" it is. Good luck!!!
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

I may regret this.

I am looking at a trail half. I am not sure how "trail" it is. Good luck!!!

I ran a trail half marathon last February. It was miserable.
    So, I figured why not sign up for a full?

LOL
  • Oberon21
    Options

Nice! Just think of it was more training.

since I now have to train!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    (The bingo game is probably not helping)

Probably not but its all in fun...
  • Oberon21
    Options

Right? You get a better chance in the lottery if you've done 12 IronMan races... that's J's goal. She's doing numbers 5, 6 and 7 this year, I think.

If you do get to Kona, I wanna come cheer!!

I think its 10. And yes, I am working on that, but its still no guarantee...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Pof I may even have housing for us both.

Cool! I figure if nothing else, I'll eventually win my age group when I am in my 60s or 70s. Then I am in!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I could spend all day confessing. I'll pick this one. I buy things like candy and donuts and bring them to work for other people because if I can't have them, I want other people to enjoy them. Except that I know I'm also sabotaging the efforts of other people at the same time :neutral:

OOH you aren't alone in that one. Several people have confessed to that one.

Confess away...we need some new stuff!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Better than Heroin!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

I agree about the good insane! I'm thinking I may throw myself into a 10K for May because why the heck not, aside from that race my main focus is prepping for the bikini fitness competition. (I may squeeze in a few smaller races prior to if I don't burn myself out) :)

You are doing a bikini fitness competition? Good for you! Congratulations!