Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    ynt0sxx378p3.jpg
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I love meme day!!! I'm dying laughing already!
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Love it, you're all cracking me up!
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    OMG I'm laughin so hard at these memes today. LOVE it!!! :) Happy Friday, everyone!!!!
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    acgoxpy69g1w.jpeg
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    LOL-I had to join in! Those are too fun!
  • JillPoverud
    JillPoverud Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are all so cheering!

I'm Jill from Oregon. 34 years old, stay at home mom of a 5.5 year old and a 4 year old (boy and girl respectively). Weight has been a struggle on and off my whole life. At one point (before kids!) I was 145 pounds and running 10ks! Now I'm 226, but losing. I basically love to eat! So that poses a problem for weight gain! :) My end goal is 155 pounds, but I will celebrate when I'm under 200!

Nice to meet you all.
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    Welcome Jill! @JillPoverud Join in, we are all a bit crazy, but we're a supportive group!
  • Cobourg
    Cobourg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group. So motivating.
  • uoflgirl89
    uoflgirl89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am loving all the memes. Even the ladies I work with are laughing so hard at them. Its a bright stop to otherwise rainy day.
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Lol!!! Excellent, loving the memes, every Friday should be 'meme day' from now on hehehe. :smiley:
  • Samgrim91
    Samgrim91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So happy this morning - I started my slim fast diet 10 days ago. Just weighed in and have lost 2.8kg! (Just over 6lbs!) now I've not managed much exercise but am starting to build in some small walks can't wait to see the results after another 10 days if I continue to build up my exercise
  • Samgrim91
    Samgrim91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @jkhoffe Good Luck! I can barely manage 45 mins on th treadmill at a fast paced walk let alone run 7k!
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone. It is a beautiful spring day here in my part of the UK, I have managed to do some work in the garden, been shopping and will get out for a walk very soon :smiley: hope you are all having a lovely day :smiley:
  • JillPoverud
    JillPoverud Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    jkhoffe wrote: »
    We finished!!!! 52 min! Now for a beer

Excellent, I bet you feel so good! How long did you train for the 7k? We have a 5k we do every year in early May. Last year I could barely finish it walking. Since then I've lost around 20 pounds and I hope I can walk/jog it this year.
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well done to both Sam & Jen, great loss & great run!
    I didn't have a weight loss this week, but I can't really complain because I haven't put anything on either, and I knew the losses would slow down at some point, and that point would appear to be now...
    However, I have had a couple of really good 'wins' today, I did my monthly measure-in and i've lost another inch from everywhere, and oddly 2.5 inches from around my back.
    Also, I went for a run today, as we had lovely beautiful sunshine here (I know, shocker!), and last night I decided I was going to up my interval times, to try to push myself a bit further, as i'm getting worried i'm never going to progress otherwise, and I managed an extra mile! I also ran the furthest I think I ever have before without stopping. Weird thing was, to begin with I was finding it really difficult, but by the 3rd mile I seemed to get into a little groove with it and it actually seemed a bit easier. Very happy with that!
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :smiley:
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    @CariTJR way to go on the NSV you are kicking butt.

@jkhoffe well done and i hope you enjoyed a very deserved beer :)

I have just had a play around with my settings as my FitBit says I am active and I was set to sedentary. I have got 390 extra calories to play with per day but my exercise calorie burn goes down slightly. I am going to try this for a couple of weeks to see how it goes. I am hoping it will head me in the right direction as I get closer to maintenance :)