Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Replies

• ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Hi, I lost the gratitude thread that I liked to post on most days. Somehow it helps me to stay on track with this weight loss journey and my life in general to post, each day, what I'm grateful for and what I've accomplished. Especially when things are tough it gives me a lift to acknowledge myself for little achievements and to connect with what I'm thankful for.

Greatful to see this thread. Grateful that I heard my future daughter in law on the radio while I was at the bank today. She was singing her band's song "Body Talk".
  • fanofwalking
    fanofwalking Posts: 9 Member
    Grateful I've finally started decorating my son's bedroom yesterday. I've put it off for too long and it was an energy drain just to avoid it. Day 2 continuing the task and I can be proud of the achievement thus far. It's worth it just to see his big grin
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Today I'm grateful for good novels, for my Artist Way journal, for the new dawn after each dark night. Oh, and sugar free cocoa with whipped cream.
  • Laughter3332
    Laughter3332 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm glad to be able to walk. I take it for granted and yet I appreciate it so much!
  • gaylebodine
    Today I am grateful for a good craft class this morning and a good painting class this pm. Blew my nose to hard today and broke a blood vessel in my eye. Looks awful but grateful that it doesn't hurt and isn't really something serious. Also grateful that I got more classes to teach as well.
  • gaylebodine
    My craft kids made painted rocks this morning, so cute! Grateful that I have additional work that is right up my alley.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    I'm am grateful that I feel wonderful on this beautiful day.
  • gaylebodine
    Grateful for a fun kid crafts class this morning and SoulCollage this afternoon.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for coffee with Sandra and a great weekend.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,322 Member
    Today I am grateful that I have such a great job and colleagues. I'm grateful it's not snowing today also!
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    grateful I live in my home town and a friend died and I will have a lot of support from friends I have known all my life

I'm sorry for your loss. Never easy losing friends. I just lost a dear friend from pneumonia 56 years young. The pain doesn't go away but just changes in ebbs and flows. Good days and bad. I miss her dearly
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Today I am thankful for my husband who is a tender loving man who always makes me a priority in his life
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I am soooo grateful this is my last week of physical therapy.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    i'm grateful for this thread even when i don't have anything to say. it helps me count my blessings
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Gratitude is the key to happiness. To some people, I may live a simple, boring life, but I am grateful for each day that passes peacefully and without drama. <3
  • teambell1
    teambell1 Posts: 21 Member
    I am grateful to be alive, healthy and motivated to live to my fullest for today.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,322 Member
    I am grateful for this day, the sunshine and all of you.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Just feeling grateful. ..in general! :smile:
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    beautiful day and I am semi retired and was off work today but found fun stuff to do, I am usually easily bored.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for the BAG (Broomfield Art Guild) ladies (and gentlemen) and finding out about a recycled art group as well.