New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

I found this at target with their Asian foods and just tried it. Not the most visually appealing stuff but I was surprised, I thought it was actually really good!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot about those

churros%202%20of%205.jpg~original

They're not bad. I mean, I've probably been spoiled from real Spanish churros so they tasted a bit 'underdone' and doughy to me overall, but they were gone in about 15 minutes with the 4 of us. Still won't buy again though, all things considered the ones I got at Shop Rite a couple months ago were tastier.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Finally found this at another Shop Rite.

CoconutAlmondChocolate-Crop-2-814x1024.png

Delicious. Should have bought another pint. Wish I had a bigger freezer!

oh man... must find.

No! Not good for you. so much sugar, and high in calories. go for the Dannon Oikos Greek Frozen Chocolate Yogurt
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    eiabdcrtdso0.jpg
    hsc4xn9r69vk.jpg
    Best regular and chocolate milk ever! The chocolate milk is so rich, and so good I actually mix half and half with regular milk, and it still tastes like chocolate! My go to post-workout drink

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

oh man... must find.

No! Not good for you. so much sugar, and high in calories. go for the Dannon Oikos Greek Frozen Chocolate Yogurt
    I lose while eating 2k. I can afford to eat both.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

oh man... must find.

Get out of my thread :p

Plus that frozen yogurt was a huge let down when I tried it. Not chocolaty enough.
  • Noelv1976
    Options

oh man... must find.

Plus that frozen yogurt was a huge let down when I tried it. Not chocolaty enough.

I compared the two, the Talenti had twice as much calories and sugar. Don't get me wrong, I love me some ice cream, but I also love me some healthy eating :)

rr1j8wi9r7hp.jpg

^^ so good
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options

oh man... must find.

I compared the two, the Talenti had twice as much calories and sugar. Don't get me wrong, I love me some ice cream, but I also love me some healthy eating :)

rr1j8wi9r7hp.jpg

^^ so good

No, just, no. To compare this with Talenti, or Gelato Fiasco is sacrelige. Kind of like turkey bacon to glorious bacon, or mashed bananas to ice cream.

I don't doubt it's good, lol, but just not comparable to Gelato.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    ASH_DVM wrote: »

oh man... must find.

rr1j8wi9r7hp.jpg

^^ so good

No, just, no. To compare this with Talenti, or Gelato Fiasco is sacrelige. Kind of like turkey bacon to glorious bacon, or mashed bananas to ice cream.

I don't doubt it's good, lol, but just not comparable to Gelato.
    i have hard time comparing ICE CREAM to gelato... at least real gelato. My jerk of a husband is in Italy right now eating some. to bad it melts. :'(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

I found this at target with their Asian foods and just tried it. Not the most visually appealing stuff but I was surprised, I thought it was actually really good!!

I thought that was some kind of chocolate noodles!
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

I love my Younique products!! :smile:
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    penebean wrote: »
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

I got some for Christmas but I have been hesitant to try it....I'm a false lash addict!

If you are talking about Younique fiber lash mascara, is IS awesome!!! It is pricey, though, and must be purchased through one of their representatives. I save mine for special occasions, but I wish I could afford to wear it every day.

Have you tried any of their other products that you like? :smile:
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    6gavmapav11n.jpg

Probably not new, but I hadn't seen them before. So good!! I'm not a big fan of their dark chocolate peanut butter cups, but I love these. Approximately 190 cal for 3.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

Someone needs to get on that!
  • CooCooPuff
    edited April 2016
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

elf-2.jpg
    This is all I can think about whenever someone mentions desserty type noodles.

Speaking of spaghetti and new products, Chuck E. Cheese has a spaghetti and meatball pizza. I'm not in any rush to go.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

Funny, I've actually had chocolate noodles. I bought them at the ghirardelli factory in san francisco. Cooked them up and topped with a peanut butter, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. Was quite a unique desert, but DELICIOUS.
  • CooCooPuff
    edited April 2016
    Options
    lemonade.jpg

This might be my favorite out of the 2016 flavors I've tried, all except for the bacon I was never able to find. I think this is better executed than the watermelon flavor. The filling has a strong, pleasant tartness to it.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to pretend I never saw that comment saying chocolate spaghetti exists (I want some so bad now), and leave this here:
    Fiber One ice cream! I saw it on the impulsive buy's website, and I'm actually quite intrigued to say the least. It's not just ice cream, it's karma; you eat the entire pint and your intestinal tract will pay a steep price. Maybe this will teach me moderation >.> Haha but seriously if anyone tries it let me know what you think!

sicwhtum6g5t.jpg
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'd try the coffee and donut dough kind.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Chocolate noodles are a real thing, they're sold in Seattle at Pike Place Market. They give out free samples and a recipe card to go with them. They're actually not bad.