100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a motivating post to read through!! I'm in!! I'm currently on day 21 of a competition between coworkers (called Last One Standing - you have to exercise 30 minutes each day & it's down to me & one other lady ... And I'll be damned if I let her win. Lol!). So anyway, challenges like this are super motivating to me.

Today is day 1 for me for this challenge!

4/26 - 3.12 mile walk with dogs
  • unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    4/26 (Day 12) Insanity Pure Cardio
    4/27 (Day 13) 60 minutes of 3km/h walking (Active Rest Day)
  • krce
    Options
    4/27 - 3.10 miles walk with jogging intervals this morning on the treadmill.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Day 39- I have a cold and my back is giving me some trouble, due to getting knocked over by a child at work. I didn't want to risk recovery-injury, so I did a very light Leslie Sansone today. It was about an hour, at a pretty steady rate. It was perfect. I had planned on kettlebells but obviously I needed to change my plans.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    krce wrote: »
    Wow! What a motivating post to read through!! I'm in!! I'm currently on day 21 of a competition between coworkers (called Last One Standing - you have to exercise 30 minutes each day & it's down to me & one other lady ... And I'll be damned if I let her win. Lol!). So anyway, challenges like this are super motivating to me.

Today is day 1 for me for this challenge!

4/26 - 3.12 mile walk with dogs

Welcome!

I made it to 179 (ish) days in row but had to give my body a break due to the flu. You can win your challenge and be the last standing! :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    unnichacko wrote: »
    4/26 (Day 12) Insanity Pure Cardio
    4/27 (Day 13) 60 minutes of 3km/h walking (Active Rest Day)

I love my active rest days!
  • Debwiththecoolhair
    Debwiththecoolhair Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes please. I just went to a happy brain seminar and the experts say that to create a new healthy habit, your brain needs a new neurological pathway. These new pathways take a minimum of 45 consecutive days to create. So by 100 we all should have strong neurological pathways!
  • Lissa1129
    Lissa1129 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I totally want to join in on this challenge. Is it too late ? And it still the 30 minutes right ?
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Lissa1129 wrote: »
    I totally want to join in on this challenge. Is it too late ? And it still the 30 minutes right ?

It's never too late. When I reach 100 days, I'm starting over again. :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Yes please. I just went to a happy brain seminar and the experts say that to create a new healthy habit, your brain needs a new neurological pathway. These new pathways take a minimum of 45 consecutive days to create. So by 100 we all should have strong neurological pathways!

Yay for healthy habits! And welcome!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 40- Another Leslie Sansone, I couldn't get my exercise files to play off my husband's computer. Grrrrrrrr.
  • unnichacko
    Options
    4/28 (Day 14) Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Walk in Home
    4/29 (Day 15) Insanity Fit Test
    I have started insanity again. So for the next 63 days there won't be any variations in the workout. Just the one in the insanity cleansers. But since insanity has a complete rest day, I am going to have to switch it to something to make it an active rest day.

Also this is not a thereand to ask a question like this but still, how do you like it to workout on your period? I for one hate it and I would really like to know if there's anything that helps the cramps or bleeding while exercise. Thank you beforehand.
  • unnichacko
    Options
    I hate predictive text so much now lol.

variation**
    calender**
    thread**
  • krce
    Options
    4/28 - 38 minute Fitness Blender cardio interval workout.
    4/29 - 3.60 miles with dogs.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 41- Was going to kick it with weights again but I still have a cold and I was head butted by a four year old today and got a swollen, split lip.... sooooo, took it easy with a Leslie 3 mile. Wow, it's been a long long time since I've done *this* much Leslie. She's usually my recovery day exercise and I'm what, day five of doing just her?!

It's been a rough week. What can I say, BUT I'm still moving.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options

I *LOVE* fitness blender!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    unnichacko wrote: »
    4/28 (Day 14) Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Walk in Home
    4/29 (Day 15) Insanity Fit Test
    I have started insanity again. So for the next 63 days there won't be any variations in the workout. Just the one in the insanity cleansers. But since insanity has a complete rest day, I am going to have to switch it to something to make it an active rest day.

Also this is not a thereand to ask a question like this but still, how do you like it to workout on your period? I for one hate it and I would really like to know if there's anything that helps the cramps or bleeding while exercise. Thank you beforehand.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of working out during my period either. Ibuprofen taken right when you start is suppose to decrease overall bleeding. I usually just exercise as soon as possible and get it over with.
  • krce
    Options

I *LOVE* fitness blender!

It's the BEST! So much variety!

• krce
    Options
    4/30 - 4.31 miles walking/jogging intervals.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 42- an hour of hiking the foothills with the dog.