Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    The chicken sandwich reminds me of a jalapeno chili burger I ate at Galveston.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    We are going on. A 12 mile hike today
    Stopped at JR big burger for lunch.
    Hubbies burger
    s7c96u63h945.jpeg
    My chicken sandwich
    h60fy1il2m8e.jpeg
    After we figured out how to dislocate our jaws we found it to be among the best burgers we have had.
    Time to do some serious work burn off calories!

Whoa now those are some sandwiches!

th?id=OIP.Mbb8ab833a7aeb7141f8cb6df9448d915o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Agreed! Those made me salivate at 7:44 in the morning!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks. I wasn't on yesterday, but it was good.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession - I ate 5,375 calories on Saturday. On Sunday, I didn't log at all.

I just bought several pairs of size 10 pants. I CANNOT go back. Time to get the eating within acceptable boundaries. Even maintenance would be acceptable at this point.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    KAYRRIE wrote: »
    CONFESSION: I think there are such things as stupid questions. And whoever started that trend probably had a lot of them.

CONFESSION2: I hate the phrase, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."....Why the heck not?!. Whats the point of having cake and not eating it? That one just annoys the heck out of me. Don't give me cake if I can't eat it! (Had to get that one out of my system lol. That one has bothered me since I was little lol.)

I totally agree with both those things!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    CONFESSION: I think there are such things as stupid questions. And whoever started that trend probably had a lot of them.

CONFESSION2: I hate the phrase, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."....Why the heck not?!. Whats the point of having cake and not eating it? That one just annoys the heck out of me. Don't give me cake if I can't eat it! (Had to get that one out of my system lol. That one has bothered me since I was little lol.)

Because once you eat the cake, it's gone. I usually say you can't save your money and spend it too, since cake isn't usually the object in question.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession - I ate 5,375 calories on Saturday. On Sunday, I didn't log at all.

I just bought several pairs of size 10 pants. I CANNOT go back. Time to get the eating within acceptable boundaries. Even maintenance would be acceptable at this point.

I sympathize. I have the same issue.
  • mysticwryter
    mysticwryter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    While I'm trying to better my lifestyle, I switched to vaping rather than smoking. For some reason, I need to have a smoke just to get me over a hill when I don't want to over-indulge with food when I'm bored. I drink a ton of water but my stomach growls when I get to the kitchen.

Also I like to sweat a lot, like dripping when I'm at the gym. It lets me know that I'm getting a great workout with both my muscles and circulatory system.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I always get annoyed when someone says I need to sign my John Henry! I want to scream it's John Hancock you moron haha.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHjKzr6tLz0

Was Donald Trump a performer? I never knew it?

LOL I can't stop laughing how this performer in the Animals looked like he could be Donald Trump's twin.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that every meal or snack I have eaten today has had peanut butter in it.
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options

I always get annoyed when someone says I need to sign my John Henry! I want to scream it's John Hancock you moron haha.

lol that just made my morning.
  • Oberon21
    Options

LOL I can't stop laughing how this performer in the Animals looked like he could be Donald Trump's twin.

Way too much hair and a relatively normal color.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Huh? Who says this??
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Way too much hair and a relatively normal color.

Heh probably most of those bands back in that time period.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Huh? Who says this??

I've heard it countless times working at the Service Desk.

Oh do I have to sign my John Henry?

Let me sign my John Henry.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Huh? Who says this??

I've heard it countless times working at the Service Desk.

Oh do I have to sign my John Henry?

Let me sign my John Henry.

Interesting I have never heard anyone say that.