Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Replies

• JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    leannems wrote: »
    First - it's awesome that you still come check this thread; your success is well earned and you've been so sweet answering questions. Has there been much difference between what you did before and what you do now? I think your original post was 2 years ago, and it looks like you've maintained. What changes have you experienced since you first posted and now?

I do go through times where I gain some back but I did it once and I know I can do it again! Now is one of those times where I am getting back on track.

As far as a difference... No. I just do what works. If I don't enjoy the food I eat I won't eat it and I'll find something unhealthy. So I buy stuff I like. And I keep the bad food out of the house!!!

Maintenance for me is the same as losing phase except I was able to cut my workouts to once a day instead of 2.
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Wow! you and your husband even look younger! That's incredible :smiley:
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    So totally AMAZING!
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    WOW - that's all I can say!!! :scream:
  • texmex39
    texmex39 Posts: 14 Member
    That is just wonderful, you look so different, and I'm sure your family enjoy you being active with them.
  • mommybehealthy
    mommybehealthy Posts: 29 Member
    Amazing and inspiring!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Nice work! I love that your husband also has some changes. Can I say though, my fave current pic of you is the one of you and your son and you're hiking. I bet your son has to ask you to "slow down, Mommy!" sometimes :) (in a good way!)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Really great.
  • amymariajames
    amymariajames Posts: 30 Member
    Wow amazing change
  • workhardtogethard
    workhardtogethard Posts: 49 Member
    You are amazing! You look like one of those naturally thin, never-been-fat-before women. And how nice your husband joined you in getting healthier. Honestly, I had to look back at the old photos to figure out if he was the same guy. LOL
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    edited May 2016
    That's my starting weight also! Thanks for telling your story. I am down 30lbs now. Can't imagine wearing a size small! Great job! You are such a cute couple!
  • merangelana21
    merangelana21 Posts: 1 Member
    I know this might be a bit late but wow,you are inspiring!! Amazing job! Thank you for sharing your success story!
  • Hodie25
    Hodie25 Posts: 10 Member
    Wow. You look amazing. Great encouraging journey. Thank you for sharing!
  • svansmith
    svansmith Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story! Just the inspiration I needed today! Your transformation is so fantastic! Your son is also on a healthy, active path in life thanks to your determination. The impact of your efforts is multi-generational.
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Thanks for sharing what a great transformation! Very inspiring.
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    You inspire me. Thank you for sharing your story. You are a strong, smart and beautiful person!
  • Harleygirl2014
    Harleygirl2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Way to go girl! You are an inspiration!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member

amazing and inspiring!!!
  • svkalra
    svkalra Posts: 10 Member
    Great job!! thanks for the inspiration.
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Great story. Thanks so much for sharing. It's great that you continue to check in and answer questions. You are an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!