What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• cleliajestrada
    cleliajestrada Posts: 15 Member
    -You will discover bones you forgot (or never knew) you had.

I was laying on my back in bed one night and went to scratch my stomach/chest and felt something poking out on the side. I thought maybe I had popped a rib or something and started feeling around and realized that for the first time that I could remember, I could actually feel my rib cage.

Not only that, but I could feel my xiphoid process too.

That's scary
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    @seekingdaintiness s I can recommend some awesome recipes if you want? I actually excited for my lunch today - sweet potato curry clocking in at under 300 cals - yum yum

Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Not seekingdaintiness, but would love a sweet potato curry recipe!! ;)
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    @seekingdaintiness s I can recommend some awesome recipes if you want? I actually excited for my lunch today - sweet potato curry clocking in at under 300 cals - yum yum

Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Not seekingdaintiness, but would love a sweet potato curry recipe!! ;)
    Not sure if this is the same as the other user's recipe, but this is my go-to sweet potato curry recipe - so, so easy, and amazingly tasty:
    jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/sweet-potato-chickpea-amp-spinach-curry/. It makes tonnes, so at least half usually gets put in individual portions and frozen, for easy dinners later on.
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Not sure if this is the same as the other user's recipe, but this is my go-to sweet potato curry recipe - so, so easy, and amazingly tasty:
    jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/sweet-potato-chickpea-amp-spinach-curry/. It makes tonnes, so at least half usually gets put in individual portions and frozen, for easy dinners later on.

Not the original poster either, but thank you - that looks great!
  • Lisamn1214
    Lisamn1214 Posts: 20 Member
    edited May 2016
    Love it!!!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    @Angelfire365

2 Diced onions
    1 red chilli
    3 clove chopped garlic
    1 tsp fresh Ginger
    1 large sweet potato chunked
    1 Tin Chopped Tinned Tomatoes
    1 tbsp, Spices, curry powder
    1 Tbsp, Garam Masala
    1 tin coconut milk
    1 medium head Cauliflower chopped into florets

Chuck everything into a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours, best if you let it go cold and then reheat to serve as it thickens up, its lovely with fresh coriander sprinkled on top and smells amazing

Can also add chickpeas or spinach (or both!)

THANK YOU!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!