Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    leannems wrote: »
    First - it's awesome that you still come check this thread; your success is well earned and you've been so sweet answering questions. Has there been much difference between what you did before and what you do now? I think your original post was 2 years ago, and it looks like you've maintained. What changes have you experienced since you first posted and now?

I do go through times where I gain some back but I did it once and I know I can do it again! Now is one of those times where I am getting back on track.

As far as a difference... No. I just do what works. If I don't enjoy the food I eat I won't eat it and I'll find something unhealthy. So I buy stuff I like. And I keep the bad food out of the house!!!

Maintenance for me is the same as losing phase except I was able to cut my workouts to once a day instead of 2.
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow! you and your husband even look younger! That's incredible :smiley:
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    So totally AMAZING!
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    WOW - that's all I can say!!! :scream:
  • texmex39
    texmex39 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is just wonderful, you look so different, and I'm sure your family enjoy you being active with them.
  • mommybehealthy
    mommybehealthy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I love that your husband also has some changes. Can I say though, my fave current pic of you is the one of you and your son and you're hiking. I bet your son has to ask you to "slow down, Mommy!" sometimes :) (in a good way!)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really great.
  • amymariajames
    amymariajames Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing change
  • workhardtogethard
    workhardtogethard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You look like one of those naturally thin, never-been-fat-before women. And how nice your husband joined you in getting healthier. Honestly, I had to look back at the old photos to figure out if he was the same guy. LOL
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That's my starting weight also! Thanks for telling your story. I am down 30lbs now. Can't imagine wearing a size small! Great job! You are such a cute couple!
  • merangelana21
    merangelana21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know this might be a bit late but wow,you are inspiring!! Amazing job! Thank you for sharing your success story!
  • Hodie25
    Hodie25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. Great encouraging journey. Thank you for sharing!
  • svansmith
    svansmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! Just the inspiration I needed today! Your transformation is so fantastic! Your son is also on a healthy, active path in life thanks to your determination. The impact of your efforts is multi-generational.
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing what a great transformation! Very inspiring.
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You inspire me. Thank you for sharing your story. You are a strong, smart and beautiful person!
  • Harleygirl2014
    Harleygirl2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! You are an inspiration!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options

amazing and inspiring!!!
  • svkalra
    svkalra Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!! thanks for the inspiration.
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great story. Thanks so much for sharing. It's great that you continue to check in and answer questions. You are an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!