Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I have somehow arrived at a station in life where I spend about 90% of my waking hours doing things that I HAVE to do versus doing things that I actually WANT to do

You have 1.7 hours a day doing what you want to do? I'd like that plan!

If that was 1.7 straight hours that would be great, but it is mostly just 5-10 chunks of down time between obligations...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    After not doing squats for 2 weeks, this is me today and most likely tomorrow.
    4rw8gq1mfucu.gif

I will never, I repeat NEVER get tired of watching this gif. I laugh EVERY SINGLE TIME!

It is hilarious!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I have somehow arrived at a station in life where I spend about 90% of my waking hours doing things that I HAVE to do versus doing things that I actually WANT to do

You have 1.7 hours a day doing what you want to do? I'd like that plan!

If that was 1.7 straight hours that would be great, but it is mostly just 5-10 chunks of down time between obligations...
    I know that's true. Also 10% is probably high. I hope we can all find ways to take care of ways to take care of ourselves in the mist of all our responsibilities.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Diving looks so incredible. I'd love to try it one day.

Just have to learn to swim first...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Diving looks so incredible. I'd love to try it one day.

Just have to learn to swim first...

It's really nothing like swimming. I'm not a strong swimmer and have no problem diving.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    So glad to read the strike is over. Good luck with the new horse. Hope Phoebe gets back to her best soon.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad the strike will be over on June first.
    When you have time I'd love to hear about your new horse along with pictures.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new horse POF. Hurray for no more strike.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Strike is over guys! Officially 6/1! I am so relieved. I do not do well with being told what to do! I think the reason I did so well last strike was I had my own CO! And it only lasted 15 or so days. Not 47!

I will go back to my regular job Wed or Thursday. It is going to be so weird going back. I have take sooo many pictures over the last 47 days that I can finally share with you (have ZERO energy to figure out why my phone isn't uploading to computer when I am home).

Brought in a new horse on trial, going tonight to ride it again, hopefully he will work out and I will have a new handsome boy to spoil. Phoebe has been having a few issues with an old injury so she is just on flat work for a while (and I have ridded like 4x in that 47 days so she has had a lot of rest). Need a younger boy or girl to bring along. <3:(

I have also been abysmal on tracking all my food and exercising, so need to get back to that!

Take care, all!

All good news! We expect new horse photos, for sure!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Strike is over guys! Officially 6/1! I am so relieved. I do not do well with being told what to do! I think the reason I did so well last strike was I had my own CO! And it only lasted 15 or so days. Not 47!

I will go back to my regular job Wed or Thursday. It is going to be so weird going back. I have take sooo many pictures over the last 47 days that I can finally share with you (have ZERO energy to figure out why my phone isn't uploading to computer when I am home).

Brought in a new horse on trial, going tonight to ride it again, hopefully he will work out and I will have a new handsome boy to spoil. Phoebe has been having a few issues with an old injury so she is just on flat work for a while (and I have ridden like 4x in that 47 days so she has had a lot of rest). Need a younger boy or girl to bring along. <3:(

I have also been abysmal on tracking all my food and exercising, so need to get back to that!

Take care, all!

Sorry to hear about Phoebe, but so happy to hear you're strike free now! Can't wait to hear more about your new fella.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Brought in a new horse on trial, going tonight to ride it again, hopefully he will work out and I will have a new handsome boy to spoil. Phoebe has been having a few issues with an old injury so she is just on flat work for a while (and I have ridded like 4x in that 47 days so she has had a lot of rest). Need a younger boy or girl to bring along. <3:(

Take care, all!

Yay for all the good news!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Happy Back-to-Work Day, POF!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Today's my 27th birthday and I have no intention of counting calories tonight because pasta.

Happy birthday! Enjoy your pasta!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I have been on a program for the last two months and the scale is still bouncing about around the same two pounds. I also have to say, I know I haven't been 100% on point, so only my to blame for that.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Today I've ate nothing but ice cream & no regrets.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Even after doing this for almost 2 years on and off, I still just stop logging if I know I'm going over because I cannot stand to be in the red. I need to get over that!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @km8907 Happy Birthday!

@MoHousdon - same!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Even after doing this for almost 2 years on and off, I still just stop logging if I know I'm going over because I cannot stand to be in the red. I need to get over that!

Me too.