Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for this friend and the power of being thankful for my abundant life!
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my body that has gotten me this far.

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I was positive today, no complaining.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a workshop that went well and a nice dinner with my son.
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am grateful to have smashed a PB whilst running today! Ran 9km and reckon it will be no time at all that I do 10km :)
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    congrats @skyeashlee! I'm grateful to have, at first, misread that last post and had the amusing image of a "smashed PB&J whilst running" in my head for a second. HA!
  • ptitscargot
    ptitscargot Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I lost 0.3 miserable kg :) And I'm also grateful my nail polish haven't chipped!
  • natelielake
    natelielake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my artistic friends!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for good results from my lab tests.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful that I've had time this week to work on art pieces that are going well. I'm grateful for my son!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for a nice quiet day in the office, which might actually let me get some work done! :smile:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my painful chest is apparently bruised cartilage, not my heart! Also grateful to be logging again.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my doctor. she's great.
  • VeganGirl108
    VeganGirl108 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Firstly I am so grateful to be alive and well ❤
    I am so thankful that I am able bodied and my body works
    I am so thankful to have the most amazing angel parents who stuck by my side through thick and thin and even when I made the wrong decisions they were there to pick me up
    I am so grateful for my mum making it through in hospital and I truly wish that nobody in this world has to go through such tough times.
    I am so happy that I have the opportunity to do my honours degree and pursue a career that not many would.
    I am so thankful to this earth for supporting me and for mother nature being perfect
    Am so grateful to be surrounded by nothing but love laughter and warmth❤❤❤❤
    Thank you for starting this thread. Gratitude is everything
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful to have a few days off.
  • kittylocks2
    kittylocks2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just found this site! Today I am grateful for my sweetheart, my weight loss to this date, this site, my pets, and my God (actually He is first). I have a site called "Motivation through faith," for anyone who is interested. Blessings and have a great day!
  • braintown
    braintown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be lying in bed with a gently snoring dog, that I got some much needed rest, and that I am alive!!!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for days with nothing on the schedule :)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for time with a new pair of engaging books: The Time Traveler's Apprentice and Time Traveler's Apprentice 2. History from 1170 England and a fun mystery.
  • talpaengi
    talpaengi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for compassionate friends and the time to read a few chapters in the book I bought earlier this week.