You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    realcalm wrote: »
    cathed42 wrote: »
    When you keeping seeing endless "person above you" posts!

Oh! Yeah, those person above you posts . . . What's with that? Is it common in forums like mfp's. I have not seen this meme anywhere else. But then I don't get around much. I'd really like it if someone could explain.

If you don't want to see them, go to http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/, hover next to the Fun & Games forum until you see the gear icon, and click Unfollow.
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    MrsGreco wrote: »
    When you think the most romantic thing in the world is when your husband cooks you dinner while you're not feeling good then brings you a sticky note with everything weighed out in grams so I don't have to get up to weigh your own food. True love right there! lol :D<3

Ahhh it's so nice to hear I'm not alone with all my ridiculous that I do to maintain a deficit lol My family & friends think I'm weird. Except my husband... he gets me <3

That's true love for sure!!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    When you're eating out with people and you saved calories all week for this meal. Someone makes a comment about your metabolism and you laugh because you don't realise they're being serious.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You mentally calculate the calories in everybody's plate at your table during a dinner party
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    When you decide to take a rest day so you only walk 10,000 steps

Indeed. Additionally, forgetting to wear your Fitbit seems like a tragedy of epic proportions.

And when it stops working out of the blue, you go ballistic.

OMG this!!! LOL
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    When your taking cleavage selfies for the "Post a selfie right now" thread in the forums.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    When you look at someone's lunch and yell out "390!" -or- when you know exactly how many Burpees it takes to burn of various food items lol!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    When your taking cleavage selfies for the "Post a selfie right now" thread in the forums.

Oh so it's our fault, that our breasts're; so close to our face?
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    When you are thankful that oxygen doesn't have calories!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You have a 'cheat' day with too many pastries, walk for 5 hours to 'afford' them, still can't eat everything you want because it's too much, and end up craving a salad at the end of the day. WTF happened to me?