You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    When the words, "correlation vs causation???" make me want to slap a fool.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    When you can't sleep at night and find yourself reading MFP forums instead of your usual book+snack
  • haviegirl
    haviegirl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    When you're happy because you are only one stomach flu away from your goal weight!

The Devil Wears Prada for the win!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    You're glad that you didn't like the cookies, that you tried; so it's 1 less trigger food!
  • adamyovanovich
    adamyovanovich Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    When your family after not seeing you for few months is asking about your weightloss... And completely ignores what you say. I'm surely not eating any carbs? No, I am, everyday! So you don't eat after 6 pm? I do!!! Ooooh so you lost all your weight because you're young. Wtf??!! When I try to explain basic cico they blank out. So I just take deep breath and end the conversation.

Sorry, that's completely offtopic, I needed to pour my frustration somewhere.

My mother in law is the same way, my wife and I have both lost weight on mpf and we tell her its easy as cico, then goes on to say it doesn't work and she couldn't do it because its too hard, and counting calories didn't work when she tried it. !#$@#$@#$ so frustrating, I get your pain, better to just converse about the weather.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    You're ecstatic that your single serving food, was less calories; than the package states but then're angry because it was, a financial rip off!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You're ecstatic that your single serving food, was less calories; than the package states but then're angry because it was, a financial rip off!

Absolutely - but then you never quite get round to writing the letter of complaint (too busy concentrating on your fitness goals!)

edited to manage typo
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    When you exercise after you've already "complete diary"... Because you just can't bear to be over your calorie goal for the day
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    When you think that apetamin is the best way to gain weight...................
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When your mum says she will save you some of the lasagna she is making, but you know she isnt weighing any ingredients and you cant have it. Even if it is the "good" mince from the butcher. I'm more worried about the other things in it lol