New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    gy6urto6jt6f.jpg
    All these Kodiak cake oatmeal posts got me craving their pancake mix so I mixed it according to how you normally make Lil Buff Bakery cakes (on their website; egg whites, almond milk and applesauce in the microwave) and then topped it with a recipe they have featured for frosting with only whipped cream cheese and Greek nonfat yogurt. It was so satisfying and so much cheaper than their mixes haha I keep going back and forth with that company, I love their mixes but they're so expensive and this works just as well!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    g1injfbxpjiy.jpg

Fiber One Layered Chewy Bars

OMG I NEED TO TRY THESE
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    @hgycta that looks so good. How many calories in that?
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Also, not new, but I picked up one of the Lenny and Larry''s Complete Cookies in Lemon Poppyseed. I have to say, it's the first one to me that doesn't taste like plastic. I kinda like that one.

I also tried that one for the first time recently, definitely one of the best in my opinion.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    So, I finally found a vanilla bean Halo Top pint at Giant. It *is* good, but it's not $1.75/one half-cup good. I think I may save this for special occasions, like my birthday or something...

Have you tried the Coolhaus sandwiches yet? Awesome!

No! The website claims that they're local, I'll check it out, thanks!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Okay, many of you sound like protein bar aficionados. Please rank your top three brands & their best flavors. (I haven't tried any except Kind and I like FiberOne bars.)

1. Oatmega: any flavor that isn't brown chocolate-related (like Raspberry/White Chocolate)
    2. Raw Rev Glo Bar: Peanut Butter
    3. Kind Bar Nuts and Spices: any of the >5g sugar varieties
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    As far as protein bars - I like the Cliff Builder mint chocolate. Definitely one of my favorites.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Finally found the Hershey's Birthday Cake Kisses.

Wal-Mart should have them stocked with the regular candy, but it's near the Greeting Card section.

Also bought White Twix, the Snickers Hazelnut, Midnight Milky Way (I know this one isn't new, but I never tried it before), & White Kit Kat.

I LOVE the Milky Way Midnight Dark. I haven't had one in forever...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    So, I finally found a vanilla bean Halo Top pint at Giant. It *is* good, but it's not $1.75/one half-cup good. I think I may save this for special occasions, like my birthday or something...

Have you tried the Coolhaus sandwiches yet? Awesome!

No! The website claims that they're local, I'll check it out, thanks!

At my Giant the sandwiches are in the organic ice cream section.
  • hgycta
    Options
    @hgycta that looks so good. How many calories in that?

400, not too bad though for how big it was! :)
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bought these they look delicious !!! They are huge for 200 calories bigger than bakery bagel and they look like a croissant0r1wpt6okcsx.jpeg
    texture

I would totally buy those! I have a love for Thomas orginal english muffins (no other brand will do).
  • hgycta
    Options

I was tempted to, but after reading this (http://www.brandeating.com/2016/09/review-starbucks-pumpkin-cheesecake-bar.html) I decided there are better things to spend my calories (and money) on :p
    If you try it though, let us know what you think!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    qt6d8vzx385u.jpeg

New Halo Top flavors on the horizon?

Please keep us updated, this I would be VERY interested in! 360 seemed high at first compared to what I'm used to with them, but then I remember Englightened ice cream pints and that's not bad!

I do have some insider information that I can't reveal, but what I CAN say is that they have a few things up their sleeve.

All these Ben & Jerry's pumpkin posts are killing me I REALLY hope some of these things up their sleeve consists of a pumpkin pie flavor, red velvet, and various others xD

All I can say is that I am VERY excited!

Not even a hint? Do you realize how hard this is!? Can you at least give me an idea of how long I have to wait until I find out???

They are planning on releasing in a couple weeks!

UPDATE: Halo Top is releasing TEN new flavors VERY soon. :smiley:

Oh wow. Well sadly I should probably skip them unless they change the formula.
  • hgycta
    Options
    qt6d8vzx385u.jpeg

New Halo Top flavors on the horizon?

Please keep us updated, this I would be VERY interested in! 360 seemed high at first compared to what I'm used to with them, but then I remember Englightened ice cream pints and that's not bad!

I do have some insider information that I can't reveal, but what I CAN say is that they have a few things up their sleeve.

All these Ben & Jerry's pumpkin posts are killing me I REALLY hope some of these things up their sleeve consists of a pumpkin pie flavor, red velvet, and various others xD

All I can say is that I am VERY excited!

Not even a hint? Do you realize how hard this is!? Can you at least give me an idea of how long I have to wait until I find out???

They are planning on releasing in a couple weeks!

UPDATE: Halo Top is releasing TEN new flavors VERY soon. :smiley:

TEN? HOLY WOAH. Now let's hope stores around me stock them and don't take several years to do so! I can't wait to hear what they are!
  • hgycta
    Options
    rztja0nytpq5.jpg
    I'm in love with Kodiak cakes you guys it's bad. Did anyone ever find their pumpkin dark chocolate flavor minute muffins? I see them online but I never saw them in the stores :/
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    rztja0nytpq5.jpg
    I'm in love with Kodiak cakes you guys it's bad. Did anyone ever find their pumpkin dark chocolate flavor minute muffins? I see them online but I never saw them in the stores :/

At Target maybe? Never tried them though.
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Noshu guilt tree donuts