Ghost Stories - I Want To Hear Your Best!

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The Spooky story of Elliot Hopper. He is a widower with three children, he is currently working on a deal. It seems like his wife illness was very costly and this deal could put them out of the red. However he gets into a cab that is driven by a maniac, and Elliot crashes and the next thing he knows he is floating around and finds himself in the lab of a scientist who studies paranormal. Elliot asks the scientist to send him back so that he could finish the deal and make sure that his children are taken care of. Ghost Dad!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i have too many things throughout my entire life
    its actually semi normal for me to see & hear all kinds of things quite often....im one of those weirdo sensitives

beings i have seen
    several passed on/astral humans, a couple notable ones:
    a older man in a hat with his dog was my first i ever saw at age 5 will never forget them
    a first nations chief or shaman
    a older witch like lady that i saw every single night as a child in my room....every night i knew she would be there she always frigggggge was
    a child that played a lot...ugh.
    my ex bfs mom who just passed away

animals, i see all my passed on dogs fairly frequently also had a wolf beast type thing growl right i my face one night that was lovely..

other beings and things i rather not say here :)

i hear things a lot like conversations ect.

ive had radios play music that dont even have batteries in, the tv going crazy, all the pictures ithe house falling at the same time and smashing,doors opening, foot steps little stuff like that

I've heard conversations too. Like many people are whispering at the same time. I can't distinguish anything that is being said, but it's happened to me ever since I was a kid.

Also, my daughter is extra sensitive to things. As a 3 or 4 yr old she would see people who weren't there. She would constantly tell us that her "big sister" was watching her. Watching her at school, or as she played outside etc. Thing is....she's my oldest child. She has a younger sister but no one else. I did however miscarry before I had her, but she never knew this.
  • cee134
    Options
    Ok I have had a few "paranormal" things happen, all of which I'm sure can be logically explained but where's the fun in that? I'll go from least to most scary.

Apt #1:
    I lived with 4 housemates and my bedroom was right below another bedroom. And constantly I would hear pounding and scraping from the ceiling like someone was dragging furniture around the hardwood floor upstairs. I just assumed he liked to rearrange his room a lot. I finally asked him why he moved his furniture so much and he had no idea what I was talking about.

My dog would wake up in the middle of the night and growl and bark at my closet. Hair on end just staring and growling. Once he was even upset enough he peed on my bed.

My bed was right up against a window with a porch swing outside and the orange glow from a street light. I had the stupid plastic film over the window because it'd get so cold. When the wind blew the plastic would puff up and blow around the edges. More then a few times the swing would start and suddenly stop swinging with no wind blowing. It was creaky too for extra creepiness.

Just when I thought I was going crazy I was away and and my roommates asked if their friends could stay in my room for the weekend. They stayed one night and said they wouldn't sleep in there anymore because "it was very unsettling". For some reason they were legitimately freaked out.

Apt #1 - you had rats. :)

• cee134
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Real talk -
    When I was young enough to sleep in a crib, I remember one night something grabbed my foot. Now keep in mind that it's very hard to reach into a crib and grab someone's foot. Also, it was night and my parents were asleep until I woke them up. My dad came in and said he felt something grab him too. I ended up going back to sleep and nothing else happened.

The neighbor's house by my parents use to be haunted. A long time ago there was an old lady living there that apparently liked her oven and died in the house. One night as I was leaving around 8PM, when I was in my teens, I saw a ghostly figure that looked like a lady, moving from the deck towards where I knew the oven was. I quickly exited stage left.
    ¶ So when I was a kid I would spend the night at the same neighbors house because I was friends with the person's kid that lived there at the time. Sometimes when I would spend the night the dog, for no reason that we could see, would get up and start staring and growling at the area around the oven plus the cat would stare in that direction at the same time. When they remodeled and removed the old stove, there were never any reported incidents again.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar We love living here! It's like living in a bed and breakfast but you make your own breakfast and the beds are never made. So nothing at all like a bed and breakfast I guess. But for the most part, it is the most serene and tranquil place I've ever been. But there is a wing of the house that even after all these months, I'm still trepidatious to go in alone. The original slave quarters turned into servants quarters. It is dark, so dark down there, very eery. The bathroom installed in the 20's is fully intact. I don't even like to look in it.

@GnothiSeauton23 I am home alone again today, lets see what happens.

@PlaydohPants Your apt #3 gave me such goosebumps I had to read it outloud to my husband last night. Gah!

Oh I wish you would post pics of the old bathroom!
  • Ffr57
    Ffr57 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When I was 22 me and two of my friends did a road trip from Boston to Arizona. My friend who owned the car insisted we drive the southern route as he did not want to drive through bad weather going through the plains states. It was a few weeks before Christmas. So we drove from Boston straight down the eastern seaboard to Jacksonville Fl. We picked up route 10 which cuts straight across the panhandle of Florida. Our goal was to drive almost non stop until we reached Yuma Arizona. So with the three of us we broke it into 4 hour driving stints. Well we got to the portion of the Florida panhandle where it mentioned you are entering the Ocala National forest, no services for the next 30 miles. It was about 2 O'clock in the morning. One friend was sleeping in the back seat and two us sat awake in the front as one helped keep the other awake. There were no exits, on ramps or off ramps. Then it happened. About 50 yards in front of the car as we were travelling about 70 mile an hour we saw what I would describe as a group of bright red, yellow, blue lights just cross the highway. No other cars were even on the road at this time. we both turned and looked at each other and said did you see that! We both were freaked out. when we got to the point where these lights crossed the road there were no roads cutting across, nothing. We both think we saw a UFO. to this day when I see my friend on occasion I say do you remember! It was like the ET movie only the movie did not come out to years later.

Chapter two
    We reached Yuma Arizona on a Monday. Got together with one of my friends friend when we got out there. We were pretty young and being guys we would take advantage of free meals when we had the chance, This one guy who my friend had grown up with invited us for dinner. That day he told us what we believed was this far out story about the Devil showing up at a new years eve party the year before. we all thought he was full of S%$#. So that evening while we were eating dinner he said to his mother, tell the guys about the news story about the devl at the nightclub. Well his mother who was quite religious went on to tell this story. There was a bar which was holding a new years eve party. regular bar, pay a cover charge as you went in. As the story went, the party was well on its way when a guy walks into the bar. Witnesses and the police stated the following. All they could remember was that he was an extremely good looking guy. But when asked to elaborate they could not tell the police details. The story goes on that when he walked out onto the dance floor he had a foot of a chicken and one foot of a goat. Trust me had I not heard this from this guys mother in almost exact detail I would never of believed it. The story then went on to say he walked up to a girl and they started dancing. she levitated off the floor and burst into flames and people started running out of the club along with the band. When the police found the girl she was burned alive but her clothes were burned. when the bad ran out the music still played. This was in one of the local papers of the Yuma Arizona. I could not sleep all night after hearing this story. To top it off we had a trailer on the outskirts of Yuma and the guy behind us had roosters. I swear I laid awake all night. I believe they were telling me the truth.
  • cee134
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Real talk -
    When I was young enough to sleep in a crib, I remember one night something grabbed my foot. Now keep in mind that it's very hard to reach into a crib and grab someone's foot. Also, it was night and my parents were asleep until I woke them up. My dad came in and said he felt something grab him too. I ended up going back to sleep and nothing else happened.

The neighbor's house by my parents use to be haunted. A long time ago there was an old lady living there that apparently liked her oven and died in the house. One night as I was leaving around 8PM, when I was in my teens, I saw a ghostly figure that looked like a lady, moving from the deck towards where I knew the oven was. I quickly exited stage left.
    ¶ So when I was a kid I would spend the night at the same neighbors house because I was friends with the person's kid that lived there at the time. Sometimes when I would spend the night the dog, for no reason that we could see, would get up and start staring and growling at the area around the oven plus the cat would stare in that direction at the same time. When they remodeled and removed the old stove, there were never any reported incidents again.

You have one hell of a memory

I actually forgot about the crib story until this post. But I use to tell that story every now and again growing up.