• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "P90X2 P.A.P. Upper"=Done!
  • eoedesigns
    eoedesigns Posts: 9 Member
    Hi my name is Ernestine and I'd like to join the group. I'm 50+
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    P90X Day 9: Plyometrics...DONE! Time to head downtown for some mindless wandering through antique shops and Pokemon hunting before heading out for our Tuesday night dancing fun. Have a great day everyone!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Strength: Shortcut to Size: Back, Biceps and Abs

Great program, so far loving it, body is sore as hell, seems like I'm doing something right. Tapout tomorrow, yeay!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Hello my friends, Happy Halloween!!!

Strength: Shortcut to Size: Chest, Triceps, Calves

Cardio: None

Started Jim Stephanie's 12 weeks program today. Let's see how my body responds to this program. Can't wait to see!

This made me giggle (assuming this is an autocorrect of Jim Stoppani). Which phase are you doing? I have often looked at the bodybuilding.com programs but never pulled the trigger on them (mainly because I lack the barbells and squat cage they all seem to require :)).

Curious how it works out for you.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,971 Member
    edited November 2016
    No paddleboarding today - since when did 'moderate chop' mean rolling white caps with 1'-2' waves in the bay? Good grief! Instead, did some more Radio Taiso and Sumo Squats today before heading out for a 5+ mile walk...dang, walking is hard work (I think I'd rather jog even with my bad knees). Was stumbling by the time I got back to my house and my hips were starting to ache. Here's hoping the wind dies down and the water gets back to light chop or my favorite - 'smooth'.

@BettyM1017 - if you haven't already, you need to make a trip across the bay to Ballast Point park (just south of Gandy) for Pokemon hunting. Saw a ton of people there again today since that is where I took a break during my walk. Apparently it has some good spawn points, and there is a gym or something like that there. I don't know Pokemon lingo, sorry, but they aren't kidding there are a ton of Pokemon folks there all the time now. I really can't launch from there anymore since there is rarely any parking with all the Pokemon folks taking up the spots.
  • MJFSH
    tojo_73 wrote: »
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Hello my friends, Happy Halloween!!!

Strength: Shortcut to Size: Chest, Triceps, Calves

Cardio: None

Started Jim Stephanie's 12 weeks program today. Let's see how my body responds to this program. Can't wait to see!

This made me giggle (assuming this is an autocorrect of Jim Stoppani). Which phase are you doing? I have often looked at the bodybuilding.com programs but never pulled the trigger on them (mainly because I lack the barbells and squat cage they all seem to require :)).

Curious how it works out for you.

haha, OMG!!! and yes there is an autocorrect, changing the name to Stephanie!!!! embarrassing!!!! LOL

just started the program, so Week 1, day 2, phase 1. so far enjoying it, and it's not my first program from bodybuilding, if I don't have what the equipment for some moves, I find the alternative on YouTube for it. it really helps with variety of the workout programs you can do. mind you, I do have barbells and a home gym that I attach bands and other attachments to make it do, what I need to do.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Finally starting to see some improvement in run speed after 18 months of nagging calf injuries slowed me down. Threshold test tonight was a 5k track workout. Managed to break the 25 min mark for the first time in 2 seasons. Still plenty of work to do to reach my goal pace, but tonight's session was encouraging. I'm going to have to really step it up over the winter to keep pace. Its either run faster or get run over.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hey kids, HAPPY NOVEMBER!!! November is a beautiful month, my birth month. LOL After doing so well on my nutrition plan the last 3 months Halloween really did me in!!!! But it's in the past and this is a new month a rebirth. I bought a barbell set, finally!!! Looking into buying a Bosu ball. I have access to a gym at my new job but I really don't enjoy having to get around everyone trying to get around equipment, wait, etc. I prefer to workout at home.

Omg! Is that Caramel I saw around here?!!?!?! Welcome back!!! I love hot yoga, unfortunately due to lack of time I only do it once a week. The studio also offer an Inferno Pilates class I've heard is amazing but haven't had the chance to try it. I heard it's packed. Ugh! Good seeing you.

Well I'd better go to bed. I promised myself to sleep more this month and evidently isn't working today. It's already 10:35pm and I get up at 4:15am to workout. Bad alf!!!! Good night!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "P90X2 X2 Yoga"=Done!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Happy November everyone. Alf it is indeed me. Thank you for the welcome back. My hot barre class should indeed be called Inferno Pilates. That class is packed every single week. I love it and wished I had known about it sooner. Well today is TRX and Ballet afterwards. Yes I still love torture. Have a great day everyone.
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    AOS Providence done. Break after round 9 for a 2hr conference call.....surprisingly the last few rounds were much easier than normal :)

Somehow or other I have injured my big toe so had to go only body weight on the lunges.

Hopefully I can tone down my candy consumption today.
  • MJFSH
    P90X3Yoga today. woke up too late to do anything else, hopefully get some time after work to get another workout in.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    tojo_73 wrote: »
    Hopefully I can tone down my candy consumption today.

I'm powerless against the forces of Candy, Inc.......... just can't have it in the house.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    P90X Day10: Shoulders & Arms and a 5-mile jog...DONE! Now to clean the "cave" and get it ready for Christmas soap- and sign-making!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Finished a body pump class during lunch hour. :)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hello!!! Upper body today!!!! After my candy binge on Halloween I've been able to get back in track. No cravings whatsoever. I have candy on my desk for my coworker and don't touch it at all. I'm really proud I can do that now.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    @BettyM1017 - do you make homemade soap? I have always wanted to try it. Last year I made lavender salts for gifts.