ROW the WORLD - Team Jack SparRow Row Row (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Recorded to here

Anyone interested in a challenge? I saw another boat do this and thought it may be fun!

How about the person with the highest cal burn today gets to pick the victim for tomorrow?

Anyone game? :)

I did running intervals today...I am SO glad I didn't go flying off the back of the treadmill!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I think we posted at the same time, just wanted to make sure you got my miles up there!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, I think my cold is on it's way out, I'm going to get up soon (any minute now......) and try a walk/run and see if it fills me with energy for the day.
    Captain, nice challenge idea but I'm worried about what happens to the "victim" - do they have to walk the plank?? Or just lots of push ups?
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    July 13: 456 calories
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 13th: 400 calories
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    July 13th: 365 cal= 7.3 miles
  • Rheagansmom
    Rheagansmom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    July 13th: 251 cals. Those few days I was out of the loop are kicking my butt now.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    July 13 - 90 calories - this is going to be my rest day this week - really busy, plus calf is tight from yesterday.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Burned 265 cal for 7-13-11 which is 5.3 miles. :/ not the best burn but def all I had time for tonight. );
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    July 14: 288
    My cold is on it's way out, now I just need the rain to go away so I can run tomorrow.
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    July 14 - 503 calories 10.06 miles

30 - Elliptical, 30 running on treadmill, & Day 4 of 30 Day Shred-it with weights
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    TOM has me uber bit¢hy and draggin' my butt, and work has me uber bit¢hy and running under the wire.

Alas, I don't think I"m going to be able to fit in a workout today. I've been working since I woke up and I'm nowhere near done. :frown:
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    TOM has me uber bit¢hy and draggin' my butt, and work has me uber bit¢hy and running under the wire.

Alas, I don't think I"m going to be able to fit in a workout today. I've been working since I woke up and I'm nowhere near done. :frown:

No worries at all!!

Guys we have a new crew member, so please welcome MindyLynn77!

Remember, we get to kidnap another boat today. This means that we pick a boat and we get to count whomever has the highest calorie burn from their boat. Last time we netted an extra 1100 cals for the day!

So, if you burn the most today, you can pick! I did a yoga class this am that I didn't care for, so I will be heading back to the gym for a short elliptical stint.

GREAT job everyone! Rum runners all around!
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    July 14: 582 calories
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options

No worries at all!!

Guys we have a new crew member, so please welcome MindyLynn77!

Remember, we get to kidnap another boat today. This means that we pick a boat and we get to count whomever has the highest calorie burn from their boat. Last time we netted an extra 1100 cals for the day!

So, if you burn the most today, you can pick! I did a yoga class this am that I didn't care for, so I will be heading back to the gym for a short elliptical stint.

GREAT job everyone! Rum runners all around!

Welcome aboard MindyLynn77! Look forward to rowing with you. :smile:
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    7/14 1168, 23.36 miles
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Ahoy! WELCOME MindyLynn77 !!!!!!!
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 14th: 1563 calories burned
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    July 14 - 397 calories (really feel like it should be more for running up hills in 100 degree heat :-( )

Welcome MindyLynn!
  • MindyLynn77
    MindyLynn77 Posts: 126
    Options
    7/14/11: 1116 Calories burned.......

Did I do that right? lol