You cannot target fat loss!!!

Options

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Actually i walked to the store and bought a lasagna tv dinner and a pint of cherry tomatoes so probably cant even pretend my walk was all that productive. Zero *kitten* i wanted lasagna x3

6 mile walk for a 320 calorie tv dinner? win.
  • antdelsa
    antdelsa Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    OMG went for a 2 hour walk came back to 150 more posts here LOL. Fun.

Edit: Are we still yelling at people who walk that were not being productive at all ;D

wn2whnjfdt2e.png

My day was productive long ago lmao
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    Nope went back and looked and even through my idiot goggles i cant see where you think i said ANYTHING about you. Your a moron.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Im actually laughing if you look back i was all nice to him XD Maybe this is a weiner thing >.>

I retract my offer of sharing my tomatoes.

Edit: when exactly do you expect me to believe that was your day when youve been on this forum all damn day argueing with people pointlessly?

Oh, I'm not talking about you! I'm talking about him posting his Fitbit screen. It's like him whipping it out in the locker room!!!!
  • JaydedMiss
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Im actually laughing if you look back i was all nice to him XD Maybe this is a weiner thing >.>

Edit: when exactly do you expect me to believe that was your day when youve been on this forum all damn day argueing with people pointlessly?

Oh, I'm not talking about you! I'm talking about him posting his Fitbit screen. It's like him whipping it out in the locker room!!!!

I know XD first post on this page he was tellign me i called him useless but a page ago you see what i said had nothign to do with him XD Why im laughing
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options

I know XD first post on this page he was tellign me i called him useless but a page ago you see what i said had nothign to do with him XD Why im laughing

This thread is moving so fast I can't keep up. All I know is that I want lasagna now.
  • antdelsa
    antdelsa Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ok cool ... but it was posted and there's nothing thats going to change now. All this yap yap yap about how I'm wrong but show me how, how can those numbers be "non productive" or bro science or any of the other negative things that were said about me and how i choose to workout?

Soooo many reasons why what im saying is wrong and not beneficial but all i hear is excuses to not be and do better than you are right now. Thought this forum would be cool, people would be motivated and inspiring but i guess its just a bunch of cry babies, back to the actual bodybuilding and muscle forums i go
This discussion has been closed.