New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Really wasn't crazy about Califia Farm's holiday nog until this morning when I blended it with Quest's vanilla milkshake protein powder.... oh my goodness. It's like a high protein, lower calorie but really delicious egg nog milkshake.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I got to try the pistachio halo top and underwhelmed by the flavor. I'm not a pistachio "nut" ( pardon the pun) but the flavor was very very light. I'll stick to the vanilla if I want a pint.
  • illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    That brownie pudding *does* look easy to make! I wonder if you can make it with almond milk since I don't normally buy the regular stuff.
    FYI I used almond milk for the pudding, and it worked just fine.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    Got this today and i love it so much im most likely going to finish the bag. i will honestly like the worst of white chocolate peppermint tho haha.
    aeanwbqvada5.png

That kind is addicting @fishshark!

I only bought one bag, because I love white chocolate & knew I would overeat it if I had multiples.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Bought this at Wal-Mart too & wow this is amazing!

A little pricey at $8.00, but a few weeks ago it was $10.00.

B%C3%9BCHE-SUCRE-%C3%80-LA-CR%C3%88ME-7.5-900x470.jpg
    What is it?

It's a sugar cream log similar to a pumpkin roll & is made by Martin Dessert.

https://martindessert.com/detail/en/dessert/gourmet-sugar-cream-log/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I might be heading shopping around an area that has a Wegman's so I'll have to see if they have any of the new Halo Top.

Depending on the weather I might only buy one if there's a chance it might melt.

Which flavor would you guys recommend the most if it comes down to weather & I'd have to eat it right away?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I might be heading shopping around an area that has a Wegman's so I'll have to see if they have any of the new Halo Top.

Depending on the weather I might only buy one if there's a chance it might melt.

Which flavor would you guys recommend the most if it comes down to weather & I'd have to eat it right away?

My favorite so far is the chocoated almond one but some people found it too artificial.
  • ngumina1
    ngumina1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Got this today and i love it so much im most likely going to finish the bag. i will honestly like the worst of white chocolate peppermint tho haha.
    aeanwbqvada5.png

That kind is addicting @fishshark!

I only bought one bag, because I love white chocolate & knew I would overeat it if I had multiples.

trying not to buy another bag haha ugh its sooo good.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options

Peanut butter. Has big swirls of peanut butter in it. My next choice is the Salted Caramel. I was disappointed in the Oatmeal Cookie and Cookie Dough. Haven't tried Red Velvet, Pistachio or Cookies n Cream to be fair.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Just tried ThinkThin's pumpkin spice flavored protein bar and I'm not terribly impressed although it isn't bad. It reminds me of a smaller version of Fitjoy's pumpkin spice bar. I probably won't get it again because I still prefer Ohyeah's ONE bar
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options

If you love fudge chocolate flavors, I would recommend the red velvet. I could close my eyes and think it was a triple chocolate ice cream and not really red velvet. I'm not a huge fan of red velvet cakes and it really doesn't taste like red velvet. I liked the salted caramel but I think Enlightened did it better. Chocolate PB cup needed a more chocolate base. It tasted only like PB so maybe a like a hot fudge on top would be amazing addition. (mix diet cocoa mix or chocolate protein powder with walden farm's pancake syrup). I also liked the cookie dough. The pieces were nice and soft.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Raw-Rev-Glo-Mixed-Nuts-Caramel-and-Sea-Salt-300x225.jpg

Never had these before but WOW they were amazing. I would eat all the time if they weren't so small. Almost half the size of a quest bar for the same amount of calories. The chocolate in it was sooo creamy and when I bit it it squeezed out all over, almost melty. Very good, didn't expect this to be that good. Tasted way better than it looked! Also tried the chocolate peanut butter and regular creamy peanut butter but my favorite was the caramel one. Very good peanut butter and creamy chocolate though that melts in your mouth. Regular peanut butter was just boring, tasted like eating a few spoonfuls of PB, which was good though don't get me wrong lol.

I agree I love those bars! Wish they filled me up more though haha
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Also, I made this on Thanksgiving.
    2s7gu8n.jpg
    It was so easy, and SO delicious. Exactly like the lava cake at Chili's. The recipe is here:http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2015/10/slow-cooker-brownie-pudding/
    You are evil!!! I had to make this tonight, and it is soooo goooood!
    15349692_10202577734240077_2755513226216727553_n.jpg?oh=cafa88c59c1ede305e86ef6f26b5c1d5&oe=58AE4E54

Right?? It was a hit at my family table. Definitely will make again.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    aeanwbqvada5.png

Curse you! ;)
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Bought this at Wal-Mart too & wow this is amazing!

A little pricey at $8.00, but a few weeks ago it was $10.00.

B%C3%9BCHE-SUCRE-%C3%80-LA-CR%C3%88ME-7.5-900x470.jpg

Make your own! So good.

What flavor is the cake roll?
  • hgycta
    Options
    Just tried Halo Top's black cherry flavor. If you're craving Cherry Garcia don't expect this to hit that craving, and if you don't like cherries don't expect to hate this flavor, either. It tastes like vanilla and I can't really taste the cherries at all (even the cherry pieces don't have much of a taste to me). It's not bad, it's just sweet and kind of meh. Nothing spectacular to get again but not bad, especially for 280 calories!
  • ngumina1
    ngumina1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    aeanwbqvada5.png

Curse you! ;)

got another bag... man they are delicious. my birthday is thursday... big 30.. so this week is a throw away week haha. givr me all the white chocolate peppermint!!