Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• pacingoamy
    pacingoamy Posts: 78 Member
    brittyn3 wrote: »
    I passed the first 10lb mini goal. Now on to the next 10lb mini goal - only 8.8 more to go! It's funny, I actually feel like I'm starting over a little haha. After the first mini goal, I rewarded myself with sunglasses. After the next mini goal - I think new workout tights!

Cheers everyone, love reading these, especially the updates of people breaking their goals!! :)

Great job!!
  • vivian1201small
    vivian1201small Posts: 9 Member
    memickee wrote: »
    Getting to 120. Almooossttt there.
    memickee wrote: »
    Getting to 120. Almooossttt there.

I get it!!!! I'm 5'2" and got to 138. That is slit if Wright on a small frame. Busting out of a size 8 and I just could not bring myself to buy a size 10/12. I'm 4.5 lbs away from my 120 goal.
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Brans34 wrote: »
    Iseulte wrote: »
    Just 3 pounds to go to get below 150.

Right there with ya! 2.8 to go as of this morning, but I believe at least .4 of that is from water weight; had Chinese food last night and that stuff has LOTS of sodium.

I'm with you both too! About 3 pounds to go for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!