True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have 200 lbs to lose.
    And I'm super proud that I'm on my 14th straight day of logging!

Well done ...every little step takes you closer to your goal
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have 200 lbs to lose.
    And I'm super proud that I'm on my 14th straight day of logging!

You've got this! Just one day at a time, and turn motivation into habit.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm sick of my own excuses for my lack of health and fitness.

Thankfully I'm finally doing something about it.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess that this headache I woke up with has made me super cranky. This is everyone's warning LOL
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    relynne wrote: »
    I confess that I'm in a huge funk about turning 40 in a couple of weeks and as such, dinner tonight was a bottle of wine.

Awww 40 isn't bad. Trust me.

You are not 40. Get out of town!
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm in a huge funk about turning 40 in a couple of weeks and as such, dinner tonight was a bottle of wine.

40 is pretty good on this front. I have even used it a few times to my advantage (wisdom, forgetfulness, etc.)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That's good news!

So.... how's 50?

55?

omg are you implying I'm that old?!?!?!

I hear 55 is the freedom year
  • synchkat
    Options

You are not 40. Get out of town!

ya sorry I'm 43. which means I'm still closer to 40 than 50....phew

and 40 is great. I know it seems like such a big number and milestone but since hitting my 40s I'm in as good a shape as I was in my 20s, I am confident and sure of myself and learn new things and ogle youngsters cause I can since I'm a cougar now so the youngsters (20 somethings) I think think it's funny since this old lady is friendly. :) but ya 40 is great
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

That's good news!

So.... how's 50?

55?

Fifty is painful. Literally. Everything hurts. Hands, elbows, shoulders, knees, hips, feet, neck. Everything.
  • JourneeAfter0704
    JourneeAfter0704 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Not only do I want to be healthy and stronger and feel better I am also losing weight and toning to look sexy in a bikini for a annual floating trip.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

That's good news!

So.... how's 50?

55?

Fifty is painful. Literally. Everything hurts. Hands, elbows, shoulders, knees, hips, feet, neck. Everything.

everything hurts at 43...I'm scared for 50
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

That's good news!

So.... how's 50?

55?

everything hurts at 43...I'm scared for 50

Hell I'm 37 and I hurt everywhere. LOL! I guess 40 is gonna be really rough.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess until recently I had a problem with alcohol and a certain gateway drug, but have been clean since December 25th (no it has nothing to do with finding Christ).

Those problems cost me a relationship that I swore was the one I would do anything to hang onto.

Losing that relationship has cost me a great deal emotionally, but also been what it took to break the madness of my addictions.

I will never speak to her again as we have amicably decided that is what was best moving forward.

I'm am grieving the loss of a relationship I thought I couldn't afford to lose. And celebrating the victory of taking my own life and health back from a path of certain destruction.

The end.

Congrats on cleaning up your life how awesome is that!?!?!?

While it sucks to lose a relationship you thought was so wonderful and it's important to mourn such things as my grandma always said what is for you won't go by you. If it took losing that person to get your life together it sucks but it was what was needed to be done.

Yay for working on you....the next one you'll be in a good place and she won't go by :)
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have on my desk a banana, almonds, protein shake and yogurt. I have frustrated myself trying to figure out which food combination would best start my day. I am now so frustrated that I am willing to skip breakfast just to avoid the calorie and nutrient counting all together.

Also, it will be 83F today and I did not wear a bra or makeup.

Post a pic or didnt happen lol.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I confess until recently I had a problem with alcohol and a certain gateway drug, but have been clean since December 25th (no it has nothing to do with finding Christ).

Those problems cost me a relationship that I swore was the one I would do anything to hang onto.

Losing that relationship has cost me a great deal emotionally, but also been what it took to break the madness of my addictions.

I will never speak to her again as we have amicably decided that is what was best moving forward.

I'm am grieving the loss of a relationship I thought I couldn't afford to lose. And celebrating the victory of taking my own life and health back from a path of certain destruction.

The end.

I'm sorry about the loss of the relationship, but I think the way you are using that loss to face your issues and make some pretty huge changes is amazing. ❤
  • dschnitty
    dschnitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I made a lousy mistake and I'm regretting so badly.

Don't worry, we all make mistakes, it is called life. It is okay to regret it, but don't beat yourself up over it. Use it as a chance to grow, so you are less likely to make the same or similar mistake in the future. Have a great day.
  • dschnitty
    dschnitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Right at this moment I am eating chicken cranberry salad in the bubble bath.

If you really want a challenge, try drinking a beer in the shower. I must confess though, I haven't done that in many years. I still laugh when I think about having done that, though.
  • catarinaq78
    catarinaq78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    saaaaaaaaaame
    I confess that I'm too flirty everywhere I go.

• browneyedgirl749
    Options
    dschnitty wrote: »
    Right at this moment I am eating chicken cranberry salad in the bubble bath.

If you really want a challenge, try drinking a beer in the shower. I must confess though, I haven't done that in many years. I still laugh when I think about having done that, though.

Pregaming while getting ready to go out... nothing wrong with that.