Ladies, would you let your boyfriend or husband go to the stripclub?

Replies

• Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    I trust my husband. I know he is coming home to me. So I have no problem with him going to strip clubs.

If your boyfriend lies to you about things then you have a trust issue. If you feel the need to do things like look through his GPS record, check what he's reviewed online, or interrogate him years later, then you really have a trust issue. This has nothing to do with strip clubs. I suggest seeing a relationship counselor.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    maybe you should get a job there...thats how you investigate this properly.
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Doesn't matter to me personally, as long as he hasn't had sex with any of them.
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    My boyfriend is a grown man, so he doesn't need my permission, but I do know he would consult me before doing it because he considers my feelings. I wouldn't be too terribly fond of him getting danced on by another woman, but as long as he doesn't touch and still comes home to me, we're good.
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    WorshipHK wrote: »
    Based on some of your comments though, I just wanna say that strippers are people too. Just because they're dancing for money doesn't make them gross or disgusting. There's a demand to be seen and they're just supplying it. So if you think strippers are gross, then you should apply that same logic to people that pay to see them.

Well said! This times a thousand!

Also, I love the hooded Hello Kitty whatever it is you're wearing.

• kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Honestly, I've always been more annoyed at the amount of money it costs to hang out at a strip club than my SO actually viewing another naked person.
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    I'd go with him if he was interested but he is WAY too cheap. AND it was 2 years ago.. time to let that s%^t go...
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    lol, I told my husband to go to the strip club a few weeks ago to unwind. I was home sleeping peacefully.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Helllll no! I would not have some skank grinding up on my husband.
  • chaosbutterfly
    chaosbutterfly Posts: 71 Member
    Two years ago? Let it go.

Yeah I feel like I should, but the fact that right after he went there he went home to me and cuddled me after touching strippers. Gross

Strippers are people like you are a person. They are not diseased or dirty, unless you count like...body glitter and maybe some scented lotion as being dirty.
    So he touched one (or several) and then touched you. Did you die?
    Two years later and you're still here to make this thread, so what is the problem.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    I think strip clubs may be the least of your problems.

THIS!!!!
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member

Yeah I feel like I should, but the fact that right after he went there he went home to me and cuddled me after touching strippers. Gross

Strippers are people like you are a person. They are not diseased or dirty, unless you count like...body glitter and maybe some scented lotion as being dirty.
    Two years later and you're still here to make this thread, so what is the problem.

it's gross.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    I understand your insecurities about it, but they are only there to watch. No different from them oggling over cheerleaders or scantily dressed women in the street. I would have issues if he went to a brothel, or picked up hookers. But I'm pretty sure there is a no touch policy. My SO has been to a strip-club, and before I met him I had been to a strip club. I think you need to go to one to understand that they aren't as seedy as you think they are.
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I understand your insecurities about it, but they are only there to watch. No different from them oggling over cheerleaders or scantily dressed women in the street. I would have issues if he went to a brothel, or picked up hookers. But I'm pretty sure there is a no touch policy. My SO has been to a strip-club, and before I met him I had been to a strip club. I think you need to go to one to understand that they aren't as seedy as you think they are.

and you think all joints comply?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

it's gross.

How many strip clubs have you been to? Or how many "strippers" do you actually know? They are just people that aren't afraid of using their bodies to support themselves. Most make more money than you can even imagine, hell if I could get away with it, I would do it! And that would not make me any less of a caring, giving, clean, loving person than what I am now.
This discussion has been closed.