Ladies, would you let your boyfriend or husband go to the stripclub?

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I understand your insecurities about it, but they are only there to watch. No different from them oggling over cheerleaders or scantily dressed women in the street. I would have issues if he went to a brothel, or picked up hookers. But I'm pretty sure there is a no touch policy. My SO has been to a strip-club, and before I met him I had been to a strip club. I think you need to go to one to understand that they aren't as seedy as you think they are.

and you think all joints comply?

All the decent ones do.
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Two years ago? Let it go.

Yeah I feel like I should, but the fact that right after he went there he went home to me and cuddled me after touching strippers. Gross

Strippers are people like you are a person. They are not diseased or dirty, unless you count like...body glitter and maybe some scented lotion as being dirty.
    So he touched one (or several) and then touched you. Did you die?
    Two years later and you're still here to make this thread, so what is the problem.

it's gross.

How many strip clubs have you been to? Or how many "strippers" do you actually know? They are just people that aren't afraid of using their bodies to support themselves. Most make more money than you can even imagine, hell if I could get away with it, I would do it! And that would not make me any less of a caring, giving, clean, loving person than what I am now.

I lived with one =))
    Not sure about caring, loving or any of those. You are making blanket assumptions.

I would find it gross to cuddle up to my partner who's been grinding up against a stripper who has been sweating and grinding up against several men all night.

You might be okay with it, which is why I am now dubious about your claim of being "clean" but I certainly would prefer he showered first before getting into bed. Of course it's a preference and I cant force anything on him.

Agreed - some make lots of money but I am not jealous as it's not of my interest.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    LOL so y'all ladies would give ZERO care if your man went to the strip club, got some dances, strippers grinding on his lap all night and then comming home to you?????

My GF gets jealous that she couldn't come with. They like her better than me anyway...
  • cassglass
    cassglass Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You have a problem with your relationship if you are hanging onto this for two years and haven't discussed it with him. Your posts here indicate that it doesn't matter what anyone says, it bothers you. You're talking to the wrong people. As for me, I don't have a problem with strip clubs, I'd want to go along.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I took a flirty girl class believe me that is HARD WORK!! They earn every dollar and then some!!!!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Girls, would you let your boyfriend or husband go to the strip club with his friends?

I feel like my boyfriend went 2 years ago and lied to me about going and I don't know how to feel about this.

Im gonna be honest, I didnt read this thread, however, If your not comfortable with this, the simplest answer is to talk to your boyfriend/husband about it. My husband and I got married two years ago and before the bachelor party all of his friends were joking about taking him to a stripclub, and Im just not comfortable with that. I get it, there are alot of mixed opinions on the subject, and most people will just tell you to suck it up. If your not comfortable with it, and its a deal breaker for you, you have to talk to him, I did and it worked out for me, my husband told his friends no strip clubs, because he respects my feelings, and they did not go to one. Now this is something I have mentioned in the past to him so I didnt just come up with it out of thin air, I just dont think its right, especially if your getting married within a few weeks, that you would feel the need to go look at other naked women. If everyone else is okay with it, im glad! This is just how I feel about it and my husband understands and respects this.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I'd be more worried that your boyfriend feels the need to hide stuff from you. By your reaction to this, I can see why he would.
  • jbunky1987
    jbunky1987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will allow her if my wife took me with her. Otherwise not.
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Options

You might be okay with it, which is why I am now dubious about your claim of being "clean" but I certainly would prefer he showered first before getting into bed. Of course it's a preference and I cant force anything on him.

Agreed - some make lots of money but I am not jealous as it's not of my interest.

Making a cheap shot at someone's personal hygiene speaks volumes about you.
    Two years ago? Let it go.

Yeah I feel like I should, but the fact that right after he went there he went home to me and cuddled me after touching strippers. Gross

Strippers are people like you are a person. They are not diseased or dirty, unless you count like...body glitter and maybe some scented lotion as being dirty.
    So he touched one (or several) and then touched you. Did you die?
    Two years later and you're still here to make this thread, so what is the problem.

it's gross.

What's gross is you and people like you behaving like strippers are not people, when all they are trying to do is earn an honest, if scantily clad, living.

Strippers work hard to support themselves and their families with the skills that they have, just like any other person walking around here with a job.

Unless you want to start paying living expenses for every stripper in the world so they can get off the pole, leave the judging to God. Nobody asked you for your services.

woah woah woah

At no point did I say they are not people or imply as such or make any derogatory comments about the profession in itself.

You jumped to a whole host of conclusions.

ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself for categorizing me or shall I say isolating me for no reason whatsoever.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    LOL so y'all ladies would give ZERO care if your man went to the strip club, got some dances, strippers grinding on his lap all night and then comming home to you?????

they are all confident, strong women who have their life in order.

daddy issues, don't forget daddy issues

.... and cocaine

• tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I can understand why he denies going. Obviously he knew you would lose your shyte over it and throw it in his face for years to come. Oh snap he must have been right because you come here two years later asking opinions of it. I wonder what else he hasnt fessed up to heheh.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with a stripper, yo.
    giphy.gif
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Okay now that I actually read the comments, I agree, you need to let it go, its been two years, yeah it sucks, and if you cant trust him, break up with him. But still if you dont talk to him and tell him why you care, and why its still upsetting, this will most likely happen in the future. Bachelor parties? Business trips? Its your relationship, and you two together should be able to set some boundaries, if you cant, its not the right relationship.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options

it's not all night you would have to be rich...a lap dance her is like $30 a song....it's no big deal....you kinda sound like an old friend of mine ex... she walked in on him at the club. beat him up and hauled him out...they broke up soon after...
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

woah woah woah

At no point did I say they are not people or imply as such or make any derogatory comments about the profession in itself.

You jumped to a whole host of conclusions.

ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself for categorizing me or shall I say isolating me for no reason whatsoever.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. You're the one who called another poster unclean.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    yelliezx wrote: »
    Helllll no! I would not have some skank grinding up on my husband.

Damn that was harsh. You know most of those fine girls are just paying their way through college.
This discussion has been closed.