30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• lovelyfacex3
    lovelyfacex3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've ordered mine and still waiting for it to arrive. May not have it by Monday so I might be a bit behind! But I'll definitely be starting as soon as I get it.

Same here!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Curious - do you guys plan to include rest days or no?
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    im going out today to try and buy 30ds and if i can find it im in for sure... will we be doing it for 30 days straight??
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    im going out today to try and buy 30ds and if i can find it im in for sure... will we be doing it for 30 days straight??

I don't know where you are from but where I live you can find it at walmart, Kmart, Target. I hope you find it!
  • Morglem
    Options
    Ok so here is the plan: I'll friend all of you (should we all friend each other?) so I can see your posts of how 30 DS is going for you and vice-versa :) I'll wait until Friday to see if anybody else wants to jump in :)

1 - On sunday we take all our measuraments you can message me with them and I'll make a spread sheet with your name or screen name and your measuraments, maybe we can take some before pictures too and save those to post later after we are done.

2 - I was thinking of doing 10 days and then taking 1 day off so we would be done in 33 days.

3 - I plan to do the 30 DS and couch to 5K 3 days a week because I just started that this week, and the days I don't have the C5K I'll do the 20 min workout from Turbo Jam (kickboxing). Well thats my plan lets see if I can do it. I think I'm bitting more than I can chew haha. So you guys can just keep track of any extra exercise that you are doing so we can post after we are done :)

I think that's all. Does it sound ok to everyone? I'm very happy that so many people decided to join in, I didn't expect that. I can't wait to start 30 DS with you all. We can all push and support each other I hope you all have incredible results from 30DS (and me too :) ).

Happy shredding!

Morgana
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Count me in for the 8/1 start. Going to Target after work to pick up the dvd.
    Ok so here is the plan: I'll friend all of you (should we all friend each other?) so I can see your posts of how 30 DS is going for you and vice-versa :) I'll wait until Friday to see if anybody else wants to jump in :)

1 - On sunday we take all our measuraments you can message me with them and I'll make a spread sheet with your name or screen name and your measuraments, maybe we can take some before pictures too and save those to post later after we are done.

2 - I was thinking of doing 10 days and then taking 1 day off so we would be done in 33 days.

3 - I plan to do the 30 DS and couch to 5K 3 days a week because I just started that this week, and the days I don't have the C5K I'll do the 20 min workout from Turbo Jam (kickboxing). Well thats my plan lets see if I can do it. I think I'm bitting more than I can chew haha. So you guys can just keep track of any extra exercise that you are doing so we can post after we are done :)

I think that's all. Does it sound ok to everyone? I'm very happy that so many people decided to join in, I didn't expect that. I can't wait to start 30 DS with you all. We can all push and support each other I hope you all have incredible results from 30DS (and me too :) ).

Happy shredding!

Morgana
  • loubabes1
    loubabes1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oooh me too please! I keep starting and stopping so hopefully this will encourage me to stick with it!

Can I ask a question.... On the days you go to the gym or do some other forms of a workout, do you still do the shred?

Thanks! :0)
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options

Sounds like a plan! I will probably only do the 30DS, as I'm not sure how much more I can handle at once. We'll see though :)
    Also, anyone having a hard time finding the dvd can also look at amazon.com. That's where i got mine.
  • Morglem
    Options
    oooh me too please! I keep starting and stopping so hopefully this will encourage me to stick with it!

Can I ask a question.... On the days you go to the gym or do some other forms of a workout, do you still do the shred?

Thanks! :0)

That depends on you the more you do the best results you get right? I heard the 30DS is a killer though I plan to do other stuff, like running 3 days a week and doing 20 min of kickboxing the days I have off from running but if I can't move after 30 DS then I won't be able to do it! lol Good luck!
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    I am in. I just picked my copy up. Found out that doing a jumping jack is not as easy to do when you are older and had knee surgery. But I will get througfh it!
  • Touched670
    Touched670 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I ordered my copy and hope to have it here in time to start with you. If not, I will start as soon as it arrives! =D
  • Touched670
    Touched670 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred dvd
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Happy shredding!

Morgana

Im glad your holding some accountability, i was thinking the same sort of thing last night , before i fell asleep, like you said a weekly update from each of us and photo, may help us keep pushing..
    P.S. My husband wanted to name our daughter Morgana, must be the Portuguese/Brazil in yall ;)
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    All sounds good to me! I will be camping one weekend and in NYC another weekend, but I will try to keep up.... I can at least do the equivilent moves during those days.

Sticking to it this time!!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in - I have about 7 weeks before my wedding and am losing weight by calorie reduction, but I need to start working out too and this would give me motivation!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    All sounds good to me! I will be camping one weekend and in NYC another weekend, but I will try to keep up.... I can at least do the equivilent moves during those days.

Sticking to it this time!!

at least if you've done that workout a few times you kinda remember what the moves are..... bring yourself a stopwatch and weight and write down the order and im sure you can do it!
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start!
  • Morglem
    Options

Happy shredding!

Morgana

Im glad your holding some accountability, i was thinking the same sort of thing last night , before i fell asleep, like you said a weekly update from each of us and photo, may help us keep pushing..
    P.S. My husband wanted to name our daughter Morgana, must be the Portuguese/Brazil in yall ;)

My father named me after a tango singer from Argentina or Venezuela, something like that. I hated my name for a long time because its too "unusual", really I just met 1 morgana in my whole life, but after I got older I learned to appreciate it "unusual" its actually cool :)
  • Gingerking82
    Gingerking82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i would love to join. i just ordered the dvd i hope to get it in time. thanks.
  • Morglem
    Options
    30 DS GROUP STARTING 08/01 PLEASE READ THIS: Please send me your measuraments by sunday 07/31. Please measure the following: Bust, Biceps, waist at narrowest point (where the curve is), waist about 2" under belly buttom, hips, left thigh, right thigh, calf. Please also calculate your body fat % as this changes a lot when we lose inches and I'm hoping we will lose a lot of it :) . I'm using the this site to calculate mine www.healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-percentage. After I get everyone's measuraments I'll make a spread sheet and post on the forum. Also lets check in and update measuraments after each level? Can't wait to start on Monday!