Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• willnevergiveup
    willnevergiveup Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for a supportive husband. He doesn't buy treats he knows I can't/won't eat. He doesn't complain I don't bake anymore. I am lucky!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I am grateful today for coffee. Caffeine is my friend today, as I am running on very little sleep! :wink:
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I slept well last night.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I am grateful for a beautiful day with my husband yesterday and hopefully another nice ride in the country with him again today. :smile:
  • MaryIM
    MaryIM Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Am grateful for a beautiful day and can spend time outside gardening and then fix a batch of healthy turkey-veggie soup for dinner.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I'm grateful today that we always seem to have "enough".
  • sheilaann67
    sheilaann67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I have a great job and can spend weekends and evening with my family.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I am grateful a vehicle accident at the beach got resolved and turned it in insurance so don't have to deal with this bully and my Mom wants to go into assisted living which takes a lot of stress off me.
  • EmPersson
    EmPersson Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that the sun is coming out for the first time in nearly a week, and that my husband is traveling home from his out of town work trip. I am also grateful for the wonderful, kind, and encouraging people here on MFP!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I am grateful for the beautiful yard the couple across the street has! I can enjoy the blooms and colors whenever I look out our window. :D
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for the roof over my head, clean water to drink and my education!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I am grateful I got to watch my beautiful granddaughter graduate from high school today!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I am grateful for a beautiful 70 degree autumn day in Wisconsin.
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thank you god for. Sunny day
  • mrack1
    mrack1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Do I have to just put ONE thing?

Today I'm grateful I can run 2 miles, even though that's not as much as I used to, and that I moved to a state that is FLAT and I don't have to run hills anymore.

I'm grateful for my doggies, that get me out of the door every morning to go for a run.

I'm grateful for my children, who make life beautiful generally.

I'm grateful for my new job, which I really love, even though sometimes I'm not sure I'm doing everything right or working hard enough.

I'm grateful for my health, and for finally finding a medication that improves my quality of life.

I'm grateful for my parents, and their emotional and financial support, even though my Mom has i s s u e s and drives me nuts sometimes.

I'm grateful that I finally realized what all those tough times taught me. I remember when I felt like the most cursed person imaginable and asked "why, why, is all this bad stuff happening to me?" Now I understand.

I'm grateful for my cats.

I'm grateful I have a good friend here in my new town.

I'm grateful for my house and neighborhood.

I'm grateful for the ducks that wander around my neighborhood.

Okay. I'll stop. I'm a little too happy today.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    mrack1 wrote: »
    Do I have to just put ONE thing?

Today I'm grateful I can run 2 miles, even though that's not as much as I used to, and that I moved to a state that is FLAT and I don't have to run hills anymore.

I'm grateful for my doggies, that get me out of the door every morning to go for a run.

I'm grateful for my children, who make life beautiful generally.

I'm grateful for my new job, which I really love, even though sometimes I'm not sure I'm doing everything right or working hard enough.

I'm grateful for my health, and for finally finding a medication that improves my quality of life.

I'm grateful for my parents, and their emotional and financial support, even though my Mom has i s s u e s and drives me nuts sometimes.

I'm grateful that I finally realized what all those tough times taught me. I remember when I felt like the most cursed person imaginable and asked "why, why, is all this bad stuff happening to me?" Now I understand.

I'm grateful for my cats.

I'm grateful I have a good friend here in my new town.

I'm grateful for my house and neighborhood.

I'm grateful for the ducks that wander around my neighborhood.

Okay. I'll stop. I'm a little too happy today.

I LOVE THIS LIST! :blush:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I'm grateful for our warm house keeping me out of the wind and rain today.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I’m grateful for a wonderful Christmas Eve spent with husband, kids, grandkids and great grandkids. Such a great day! Grateful for my faith.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a warm home in these subzero temperatures!
  • neda6503
    neda6503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my 80's sunny CA weather!!