New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• opalquartz
    opalquartz Posts: 65 Member
    Fellow cotton candy fans: DavidsTea brought back their cotton candy tea as the flavor of the month!
    5leir7s3may9.png
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    kbhzirpsaxxb.jpg
    leajas1 wrote: »
    I WILL be picking these up this weekend. My fear is that they're going I be really small (180 calories). 1fugt1ol3r1f.png

So, small like I expected. They're very tasty, though. The plain coffee ice cream is fine, but together with the brownie crisp it's perfect! On a side note, TJs sells their brownie crisps separately and you get a really decent serving for the amount of calories (if you weigh instead of count).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    kbhzirpsaxxb.jpg
    I WILL be picking these up this weekend. My fear is that they're going I be really small (180 calories). 1fugt1ol3r1f.png

So, small like I expected. They're very tasty, though. The plain coffee ice cream is fine, but together with the brownie crisp it's perfect! On a side note, TJs sells their brownie crisps separately and you get a really decent serving for the amount of calories (if you weigh instead of count).

I love their brownie crisps, lol.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2017
    Tried the Butter Pecan Enlightened. I'm not even going on with a lengthy review, there's no need to. It's good. It's REALLY good. I'm not normally a huge nut ice cream person, but I couldn't believe how delicious it was and had a hard time believing an entire pint was 400 calories because each spoonful was full of pecans... I'm pretty sure I had at least 500 calories worth of pecans in that ice cream alone... does anyone ever go around and check Halo Top or Enlightened to see if their calories are accurate?
    w7t8min5mc01.jpg
  • Lilmissmadie
    Lilmissmadie Posts: 10 Member
    I am obsessed with Gardein's golden fishless filets lately.
    Fish-fillet-bag1.jpg
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Fish-fillet-bag1.jpg

Ooh! Need to try these. If it's as good as their crabless cakes i'm in! Even my dad couldn't tell they were vegetarian... He accidently ate them away from me :D He did the same with the crispy chikn patties!
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    Fish-fillet-bag1.jpg

I think this will finally make me remember to buy some Gardein next time I am at the store.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    So, I'll see you guys on the other side of my hypoglycemic reaction. LOL Really good but CRAZY sweet. My son loves them.

Little-Debbie-Red-White-and-Blueberry-Creme-Rolls.jpg?resize=640%2C378
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited June 2017
    sl51klz0jotk.png
    Finally caved and bought these today. 6 strips for 130 calories. Never had tempeh before so I figured this would be a great way to try! ETA: I also got a single packet of the cinnamon crunch quest powder! Can't wait to try it. Probably going to mix it up before bed. Those of you who have had it - did you mix it with milk or water? I'm tempted to try mixing it with almond milk..
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I just want that microwave that tells you how many calories are in your plate, lol.

I want an oven like Rosie had on the Jetson's that could pop out whatever you wanted to eat or basically any food you wanted in general that wouldn't be baked in an oven.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I just want that microwave that tells you how many calories are in your plate, lol.

Make this and you will be a millionaire :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Going to try the BBQ ones only 130 calories and nice for when im too lazy to cook and want a snack at work 1wkfhi4mztic.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Anyone ever try the waffle cone one ?xjj4jf3t4p42.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Going to try the BBQ ones only 130 calories and nice for when im too lazy to cook and want a snack at work 1wkfhi4mztic.jpg

I had chili lime ones a while back and I remember not being too impressed. I think I didn't finish it. BBQ might be better.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Tried Enlightened's Snickerdoodle pint, the last one I had left to try. Didn't take a picture because there was absolutely nothing exciting about it. It was basically just a cinnamon flavored ice cream with a slight artificial sweetness to it and nothing more. I was anticipating cookie pieces of some kind, but there was nothing. Not terrible, but compared to their other flavors it's not something I'll be buying again unless it's on sale and they're out of every other flavor.
    doacjmau2qko.png