True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I confess that later today I'm going to shamelessly do an "it's my birthday" plug in the selfie thread, because, well, its my birthday (this might also be one..)

9174mb8drbxa.gif
    I confess that later today I'm going to shamelessly do an "it's my birthday" plug in the selfie thread, because, well, its my birthday (this might also be one..)

Happy Birthday!!

Thank you!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I confess that I can't ever be with anybody. I just split with my girlfriend yesterday after four months together.
    Four years on POF/Tinder/OKC being bombarded with hate from women over my height (I'm only 5ft 8 - eww!) and appearance has left me with a deep-rooted belief that I am totally unlovable and un****able. I drove my gf away with my inability to believe that it is possible for any woman to feel anything other than complete revulsion towards me.

This sounds like a personal problem, not a problem with how anyone else sees you, because lots of us have told you before that your appearance/height is perfectly fine. Maybe seek out professional help and fix your self esteem issues before you try to be with anyone else.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

9174mb8drbxa.gif

Happy Birthday!!

Thank you!

happy birthday :D
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I have been going to the gym a little over a month. I have met maybe one or two people. I have been eyeing this one guy. Very cute, tall and quiet. I call him DaddySpank. He talked to me for the first time today. He's actually much more attractive the closer you get to him. I fell all over myself and stammered every word that came out of my mouth. DaddySpank now thinks I am a moron.

Omg i luv your heels <3

But i guarantee if you approach him again he'll be more than impressed ...guys like being approached right? Maybe after his workout though lol
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't ever be with anybody. I just split with my girlfriend yesterday after four months together.
    Four years on POF/Tinder/OKC being bombarded with hate from women over my height (I'm only 5ft 8 - eww!) and appearance has left me with a deep-rooted belief that I am totally unlovable and un****able. I drove my gf away with my inability to believe that it is possible for any woman to feel anything other than complete revulsion towards me.

Lots of good advice on here...you are very physically appealing...those apps are full of superficial one minded folks...i just off them myself...i cant give advice on how to meet them in the real world...but ive decided to work on myself and all else will fall in place
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I have been going to the gym a little over a month. I have met maybe one or two people. I have been eyeing this one guy. Very cute, tall and quiet. I call him DaddySpank. He talked to me for the first time today. He's actually much more attractive the closer you get to him. I fell all over myself and stammered every word that came out of my mouth. DaddySpank now thinks I am a moron.

I feel ya homie. I have two fine specimens I eyeball every morning.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

I feel ya homie. I have two fine specimens I eyeball every morning.

quit lookin at my butt.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Lots of good advice on here...you are very physically appealing...those apps are full of superficial one minded folks...i just off them myself...i cant give advice on how to meet them in the real world...but ive decided to work on myself and all else will fall in place

Thank you!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

This sounds like a personal problem, not a problem with how anyone else sees you, because lots of us have told you before that your appearance/height is perfectly fine. Maybe seek out professional help and fix your self esteem issues before you try to be with anyone else.

You're right. Thank you!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

please change the nickname....all I can picture is that dude from mfp.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Dude on MFP? OMG I forgot all about that guy. Yeah I will have to change the nickname.

Maybe something like Mr. Nasty. Or Bicep King.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options

Dude on MFP? OMG I forgot all about that guy. Yeah I will have to change the nickname.

LOL yeah, neither of those work for this guy. Nicknames usually occur organically and spontaneously in my brain when I am looking at someone.

Man. What were you thinking then if you came up with "DaddySpank" on the spot.....
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

LOL yeah, neither of those work for this guy. Nicknames usually occur organically and spontaneously in my brain when I am looking at someone.

Potbelly
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hope my follow up gif wasn't offensive because I already have two warnings.

How do you know if you get a warning? I dont think I ever got one, that I know of anyway?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hope my follow up gif wasn't offensive because I already have two warnings.

How do you know if you get a warning? I dont think I ever got one, that I know of anyway?

It will show up in your notifications with a grumpy icon and a link to the rule you broke.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess there's a lady at my job who's been talking to me lately and I feel bad because she knows my name but I don't know hers
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    I confess there's a lady at my job who's been talking to me lately and I feel bad because she knows my name but I don't know hers

This actually happened to me so one day I tracked her down through our organizational chart and found her name. It's strange, every morning she calls me by name "Good morning Bradley!" and I'd reply "Oh good morning!" :D