Random stuff
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Crazy dreams last night
    Woke up thinking I'm gonna get caught for killing someone
    Still feels weird tonight

Maybe if I think of it before I go to sleep I'll reenter the dream

Someone else's blood on your hands could be an admission of guilt. Did you get caught doing something or did you feel guilty about something?You'll have to give me more details.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I dreamed I could not sleep. Really.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was drowning, and you would not lend a hand.

I'll save your life. Not one of mine will be lost.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    It wasn't last night but it's a memorable dream that might amuse others. I once dreamt that Michael Pena wanted to fight me but I was not interested. So, to incite me to fight, he stabbed my sister. Not sure what's up with that LOL
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wow...on a lil bit of a violent streak here...my dreams are never violent. They usually involve either soaring/jumping/falling, or weird situations with people I know, or sex with people I don't know. Never death or violence.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    It's been a while but I had a wake-induced lucid dream last night where I got out of my body and went flying around the neighborhood. It felt extremely real. I could feel the cool night air, wind on my face. All of the houses were in the right place.

I flew around for a little bit which was really fun. Then, I decided I would fly to a yacht filled with beautiful women and sure enough in an instant I was over the ocean landing on the boat. The women where there but when I started talking everything started getting dark and the dream kind of fell apart...and I went into normal sleep.

It was really cool, though.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I dreamed I went back to college to get a Master's in psychology. (The one I have is in English) and the funny thing is that in reality I was going to double major for my Bachelor's but I couldn't because I'm mathematically.... impaired, and the math courses and applications for the psych major were just not something I could do. Settled for the minor instead. But I am constantly dreaming I am back in college working on that psych degree. Some part of my brain wishes I would do it, apparently.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I dreamt I met this really hot babe who was wearing only a flowered thong and bending over in front of me, to show me her *kitten*. She had a really awesome thigh gap.

Wait just a gd minute... i was told thigh gap was only for flamingos. :sweat_smile:

• gothchiq
    Options
    A few days ago TheRoadDog messaged me about a "dream" he had,
    Here would be the interpitation if it was truely his:
    The movie "role" or script is the part you play in this life. You are the "star" because the stars shine brighter than the darkness. A star represents those who have God's wisdom (like King Solomon) that are given the gift to shine brightly for those who know not the Light. The fact that you are in disbelief that this is your role shows you are very humble at heart. God humbles the proud but shows favor to the humble

The "mountain kings" are those who have stood face to face with God (like Moses). You stood naked because there was nothing to separate you and God (remove your shoes, for the ground you stand upon is holy... nothing should separate you from the face of God, nothing you DO or say will bring you closer or farther from God, it is what you believe in that matters). The many women figures represent all the flowers of the field or the multitudes ("many are called but few are chosen"). The one who drew herself forth with the message "spill the blood, take the pearl" is either saying receive (by believing) the Christ and take(receive) the pearl of great price (Truth) or Speak the Truth (speak what you believe in and receive the Pearl (priceless treasure/Truth).

Is it such that TheRoadDog believes this lie to be reality? Does your perception lead you astray? If this was truly your dream your purpose would have been much different than the one you are now.

It sounds to me like all he did was post some song lyrics. I don't know what band but hang on I'll see if I can find the post again and google them.
  • gothchiq
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hah, I knew it. Song lyrics. http://blog.jivewired.com/2014/10/misunderstood-lyrics-spill-wine-by-eric.html

This includes what the band says the song is actually about. Getting drunk with a hottie and having The Secks.
  • gothchiq
    Options
    I was drowning, and you would not lend a hand.

I'll save your life. Not one of mine will be lost.

That's a Phil Collins song lyric from the song "I can feel it coming in the air tonight."
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    This:

v1mtwby67kan.png
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    This:

v1mtwby67kan.png

You don't need a ouji board to build your dream house. You can quote me on that.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I dreamed I went back to college to get a Master's in psychology. (The one I have is in English) and the funny thing is that in reality I was going to double major for my Bachelor's but I couldn't because I'm mathematically.... impaired, and the math courses and applications for the psych major were just not something I could do. Settled for the minor instead. But I am constantly dreaming I am back in college working on that psych degree. Some part of my brain wishes I would do it, apparently.

Ok, girl here it is...
    Your dream about going back to college (school) for extended learning is about going deeper into what you believe to be "true". The bummer is there is no end to this cycle of learning until you reach the point of revelation. When you reach this point, all becomes clear and there is no use for school.
    The word school (place of learning) comes from the word sheol, hell, where there is a task master who lord's over you... teacher.
    Until you "graduate", you must remain in this unending cycle of right and wrong.
    Best of luck to you.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Wow...on a lil bit of a violent streak here...my dreams are never violent. They usually involve either soaring/jumping/falling, or weird situations with people I know, or sex with people I don't know. Never death or violence.

Care to share?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Oh god. I took too much zzzquill last night and I will NEVER share what I dreamed about. Trying to erase it from my memory.

It just means you want to know them at a deeper level.
    Oh jesus. No. You don't know what you're talking about lol

tenor.gif
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options

Care to share?

Next time I remember one I'll report it...

(Man! When I was taking Chantix I remembered ALL of them!)