JULY FITNESS CHALLENGES

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

WELCOME @hil331115 & @maroonmango211! Enjoy & go get your goals!

• cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Glutes and guts rest day
    total daily workout done
    arms done
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 5: rest day...after completing days 1 through 4 of the triceps & guts/glutes all in one day I need to rest.. but will be doing cardio tonight!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize after catching up yesterday on day 1-4 of tricep dips and gut & glutes that today would be a rest day! Still had the first Wednesday of the 10 week challenge to complete along with my kettlebell workout. It's really hitting home that I have Mud Hero in just a couple weeks and have to be ready for it whether the kids are on vacation or not.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ~~Arm Challenge & Guts & Glutes Challenge ~~
    Day 1: ✅
    Day 2: ✅
    Day 3: ✅
    Day 4: ✅ rest AC
    Day 5: ✅ rest GGC
    Day 6:
    Day 7:
    Day 8:

I'm finally caught up too!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Didn't realize after catching up yesterday on day 1-4 of tricep dips and gut & glutes that today would be a rest day! Still had the first Wednesday of the 10 week challenge to complete along with my kettlebell workout. It's really hitting home that I have Mud Hero in just a couple weeks and have to be ready for it whether the kids are on vacation or not.

How exciting, you'll have a blast. Please share, would love to hear about it! My daughter and I have our color run in a couple weeks too. Super glad it's FOR fun and I don't have to train, :)
  • solamentechica
    solamentechica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My hubby is surprised that I can plank. He literally got on the floor with me and put his hand under my stomach area to see if belly holding me up, MY BELLY IS NO WHERE NEAR THE FLOOR! I was so shocked but still somewhat sore! My elbows ache...can I use elbow pads?

• Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 1: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 2: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 3: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 4: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips ✔️
    Day 5: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 6: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️

Stay positive and stay motivated!!!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Day 6 GGC and tricep dips complete.

Thanks @GrandmaJackie for the abbreviation...I like it!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

You're going to be Queen of the Mud ;)

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

How exciting, you'll have a blast. Please share, would love to hear about it! My daughter and I have our color run in a couple weeks too. Super glad it's FOR fun and I don't have to train, :)

Jackie, YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    My hubby is surprised that I can plank. He literally got on the floor with me and put his hand under my stomach area to see if belly holding me up, MY BELLY IS NO WHERE NEAR THE FLOOR! I was so shocked but still somewhat sore! My elbows ache...can I use elbow pads?

1) Congratulations
    2) Wait until he sees what you can do by 7/31
    3) Use whatever you have to use for your success

You go girl!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

You all are killin' it this month! I have a feeling July will be our best month yet.

GO GET YOUR GOALS!!!

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    I've been very busy since the month began so haven't actually started yet. But been walking a lot.
    Since Jan. I've lost overall total of 31 1/8th inches.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    I did daily challenge,arms,glutes
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ~~Arm Challenge & Guts & Glutes Challenge ~~
    Day 1: ✅
    Day 2: ✅
    Day 3: ✅
    Day 4: ✅ rest AC
    Day 5: ✅ rest GGC
    Day 6: ✅
    Day 7:
    Day 8: rest AC
    Day 9:
    Day 10. rest GGC
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    I've been very busy since the month began so haven't actually started yet. But been walking a lot.
    Since Jan. I've lost overall total of 31 1/8th inches.

We remember when you started Stella. You have so many reasons to be proud!

• cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    :'(:'( was doing the daily workout today and had a sharp pain in my calf physio think it might be torn calf muscle. i will continue with the challenges tomorrow that don't involve using this muscle. i was doing so well
  • SweetSassyJen
    SweetSassyJen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Day 6: triceps dips and butt lift challenge completed
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 6: tricep dip and guts/glutes challenges completed. might have to rethink the tricep dip challenge as my wrists are extremely sore. had surgery on both wrists so bending them in that way is not ideal. I will see how it progresses.