New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the 'oui' French yogurt yet? Really want to try it but not at $1.49 a tiny container, lol

I tried the coconut and thought it was really good.

It has too much sugar for me but my girls liked the vanilla and the lemon. I totally bought it for the cute little jars...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the 'oui' French yogurt yet? Really want to try it but not at $1.49 a tiny container, lol

I tried the coconut and thought it was really good.

It has too much sugar for me but my girls liked the vanilla and the lemon. I totally bought it for the cute little jars...

Can't help thinking we're paying more $$ for those cute little jars, lol. Could be reusable though, I guess, for dipping sauces or whatnot.
  • Francl27
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Chobani-Flip-Mixed-Berry-Morning-2.jpg?resize=476%2C600

Only 150 calories, which was a bit shocking... just tastes like your usual mixed berry yogurt with granola. The cranberries tasted more like raisins, honestly...
  • Francl27
    Options
    th?id=OIF.HY5C2DFUdT%2b%2b6vLJTDDvaA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Will not buy again. Very watery yogurt. Definitely the worst of all the 'mix-ins' options out there. Get the salted caramel flip or the caramel/pretzel oikos instead.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    0016741811120_CL_hyvee_default_large.jpeg

Just picked this up today! 320 calories and it's a pretty good size. Vegan too. Excited to try it later this week!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »

Just picked this up today! 320 calories and it's a pretty good size. Vegan too. Excited to try it later this week!

My favorite is greek. I can only find it at target, even though meijer and walmart carry other kinds. Why not greek!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Saw this on Junkbanter's instagram. Normally I'm not a huge Twinkie person, but my father is and I know he's going to end up buying these as soon as Walmart decides to (possibly) carry them XD
    vk76h4m8nwp7.png

arya8 wrote: »

My favorite is greek. I can only find it at target, even though meijer and walmart carry other kinds. Why not greek!!

I LOOOOOVE Sweet Earth's products - especially their entree bowls! My favorite flavor burrito/bowl is the Kyoto!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw this on Junkbanter's instagram. Normally I'm not a huge Twinkie person, but my father is and I know he's going to end up buying these as soon as Walmart decides to (possibly) carry them XD
    vk76h4m8nwp7.png

I LOOOOOVE Sweet Earth's products - especially their entree bowls! My favorite flavor burrito/bowl is the Kyoto!
    I have never tried Kyoto so I will give it a whirl!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    vk76h4m8nwp7.png

I saw the cupcake and the twinkies ones at my Vons months ago, didn't pick either up figuring they'd be there the next time I stopped in and....nope! They disappeared seemingly forever. So if you see them, don't wait!
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    They are packaged so pretty. Makes me want to buy them.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I still can't find their new lemon flavor so I doubt I'll find this one but if anyone tries it let me know if it's worth buying online!
    3izpo5bnxo0n.png

WHERE CAN I FIND THESE!!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    vk76h4m8nwp7.png

I saw the cupcake and the twinkies ones at my Vons months ago, didn't pick either up figuring they'd be there the next time I stopped in and....nope! They disappeared seemingly forever. So if you see them, don't wait![/quoite
    glassyo wrote: »
    vk76h4m8nwp7.png

I saw the cupcake and the twinkies ones at my Vons months ago, didn't pick either up figuring they'd be there the next time I stopped in and....nope! They disappeared seemingly forever. So if you see them, don't wait!

Kay I need the cupcake omg! Hostess cupcakes are my absolute favorite !
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    jv2ibwrncrw3.png

Low in protein, but also low in calories. Nice.
  • Francl27
    edited July 2017
    Options
    jv2ibwrncrw3.png

Finally some different flavors. The low protein is not a good thing though.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    jv2ibwrncrw3.png

Finally some different flavors. The low protein is not a good thing though.

I agree, I'm definitely going to try the coffee toffee crunch the second I can find it, but if it's not less expensive I will be sticking with Halo Top and Enlightened. Any idea where we'll be able to buy them??
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I was eyeing that coffee toffee crunch too.

And, of course, the cake batter.
  • Sis359
    Sis359 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

30c coupon and BOGO free at Shop Rite? Yes please. Totally reminds me of the yogurt I used to buy in France. Thick and creamy. Delicious. Not macro friendly at all, but heck.

Now to find something to do with those adorable little glass containers (I tried the vanilla, got the peach in the fridge).

We tried vanilla and blueberry today. Good stuff but too many calories for me and too expensive if not on sale.
    I need to find a lid that fits on these jars. Perfect size for taking 1/2 cup yogurt or cottage cheese to work with just enough room left on top for a bit of fruit.
  • Francl27
    edited July 2017
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThvnt1i57rIjYHSUJtN_JzD4u_clEVvdQiH31Wjqt0j78AiXHymQ

Too sweet but definitely none of that annoying aftertaste from the regular ones. Had the coconut. Probably won't buy again or will have to mix with some plain yogurt.

Why does all the 'light' stuff has to be disgustingly sweet?