New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    29ypfgj.jpg
    The chocolate cake part of these is delicious-the peanut butter can be hard to taste at points, but when you do, it's really really delicious.
    [/quote]

I agree about the peanut butter, there wasn't enough of it. But, other than that they are great. And only 130 calories for one.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    cks8t7epdldo.jpg

I'm not sure why I'm just now finding out about these beautiful things. I am always looking for a 100 calorie snack to finish up my day or after my morning workout. This is great!!!! I found them at the Dollar General but I hear they are also at Target and Walmart.

p.s. Sorry my picture is sideways, not sure how to fix that.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Not new but I'm so glad they finally made the double chocolate in 2 oz could only find the best cake snickerdoodle and chocolate chip before. The smaller ones are perfect size the big ones are too big and I always eat whole thing I prefer my snacks around 200 calories, I think the small ones taste better too because they aren't as thick so hey don't have that dense doughy center and taste more cookie ish iuybh3339uvy.jpg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Not new but I'm so glad they finally made the double chocolate in 2 oz could only find the best cake snickerdoodle and chocolate chip before. The smaller ones are perfect size the big ones are too big and I always eat whole thing I prefer my snacks around 200 calories, I think the small ones taste better too because they aren't as thick so hey don't have that dense doughy center and taste more cookie ish iuybh3339uvy.jpg

I've never spotten the smaller cookie where do you find them and whats the calories per package not just oz please & thanks
  • Noreenmarie1234
    vnb_208 wrote: »

I've never spotten the smaller cookie where do you find them and whats the calories per package not just oz please & thanks

Got this at trader jon but vitamin shoppe and amazon also have them and they are 170-190 for whole cookie the furthest cake 2 oz I love but not a fan of the bigger one because so thick it doesn't taste as good has weird dough flavor
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    jv2ibwrncrw3.png

Low in protein, but also low in calories. Nice.

Cake Batter ftw!
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Aerocrazd wrote: »
    cks8t7epdldo.jpg

I'm not sure why I'm just now finding out about these beautiful things. I am always looking for a 100 calorie snack to finish up my day or after my morning workout. This is great!!!! I found them at the Dollar General but I hear they are also at Target and Walmart.

p.s. Sorry my picture is sideways, not sure how to fix that.

I have seen these, they are tiny! But like the idea of portion control!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Just wanted to say if I didn't already check your local Big Lots for discounted protein bars!

Yesterday I went to one & bought a ton of the Dymatize Bars for $0.70 a piece & a few Combat Crunch for $1.00.

From now on I'll just go to Big Lots & see what they have when I run out instead of paying full price.

The only bar I would pay full price to try would be the MyBar Confetti Cake.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    2017-Lays-Do-Us-a-Flavor-Finalists.jpg?resize=640%2C397

None that appeal to me.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    I tried all three bars...didn't like them.

While there are lots of raisins, peanuts, etc., they are way too sweet! Didn't like the raisins used (not as chewy as I prefer them) and there was far too many in each bar. They should have used dates instead (for my liking anyways).

150 calories each - only 3 or 4 grams of protein - 11 grams of sugar - Agave syrup is first ingredient in one of them!

Won't be buying (my sis-in-law gave them to me).

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2017
    Went to Shoprite for those Oui yogurts since @Francl27 pointed out they had a BOGO coupon and I also turned out to find a 50 cent off coupon that printed out with my receipt last time I was there. I got the lemon and vanilla, but noticed right above it what looked to be another company (Kalypso) copying the more premium containers. While not glass (or french yogurt), this yogurt was in fancy clay looking pots. I picked up the Mission Fig, it's 145 calories which doesn't seem too bad. Anyone try their flavors yet or see them around, are they new?
    45xcz43jmo8v.jpg
    zme95zkvcdhe.jpg
    hslkulh8pd8z.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2017
    crlhcsx9qgua.jpg
    Got samples of these only 100 cal a pint so don't have high hopes lol but will post how they are when I finish them
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    8f9qcnh0bym4.jpg

omg if it's like trader joe's cookie butter, this will be good!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    8f9qcnh0bym4.jpg

This isn't a joke like the fried chicken oreos? These are real???????

:)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    8f9qcnh0bym4.jpg

Will definitely need to try this one!

Also NABISCO bring back Cotton Candy Oreos.
  • hgycta
    edited July 2017
    crlhcsx9qgua.jpg
    Got samples of these only 100 cal a pint so don't have high hopes lol but will post how they are when I finish them

Good luck, I pray you like them since you're stuck with that many pints! I saw these a couple years ago at my local natural foods store and picked up two pints. Probably the worst tasting ice cream ever (in my opinion at least). It makes Arctic Zero seem indulgent. For the first time in my life I not only returned my unopened pint, but I couldn't finish my opened one - no one in my family of five could! It's made with pea protein which gives it a flavor I couldn't get over, so if you consume more products with this and enjoy the taste then you might actually like it, but I just wanted to give you that word of caution!

P.S. I believe I paid around $6 a pint, so great work scoring so many free pints! You should teach a class for couponing - I'd sign up! ;)

So I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and noticed an advertisement for new protein powders that look like a total rip off of Quest's protein powder tubs XD I sort of want to try them, but I also have zero room left for protein powders since I stocked up not too long ago at GNC.
    s0rk76vk8qgv.png
  • hgycta
    yehg43ml7d4x.png
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I found these at GNC and I tried apple cinnamon and I love it! Today I'm eating birthday cake and it's very bland and no taste! I still have chocolate one to try, I hope that one is better. I know some of you reviewed them and didn't like them but give apple cinnamon a try if you haven't already.
    MMT_AppleCinn2_250x250@2x.png?v=1497558329