New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    None of those flavors excite me too much. What kind of candy bar, do you think? Milky Way?

There are seven flavors in the small picture, but only six big pictures. What flavor do you think the extra one is? Never mind, I enhanced it - caramel macchiato.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    ew0gqpwz9mka.png

was coming here to post this... I'm pumped for that Candy Bar flavor :D

Darn I was all excited because the top right looked like it would be cotton candy at first
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    ew0gqpwz9mka.png

About time! Although I'm really only excited about the candy bar and pancakes and waffles flavors...

I agree, they could have done a lot better :p but I can't complain about new flavors as long as they don't touch my favorites haha

Trust me - they're just getting started :)
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ew0gqpwz9mka.png

OH MY GAWD THO???!!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    None of those flavors excite me too much. What kind of candy bar, do you think? Milky Way?

There are seven flavors in the small picture, but only six big pictures. What flavor do you think the extra one is? Never mind, I enhanced it - caramel macchiato.

WHAT THATS MY FAVORITE COFFEE BEVERAGE OK NEVERMIND IM EXCITED. As long as it has more of a coffee flavor than their current "coffee" one, because that one just tastes like chocolate to me (if this just tastes like caramel I won't complain though I love caramel)
    ew0gqpwz9mka.png

Darn I was all excited because the top right looked like it would be cotton candy at first

I thought the same thing as first, I was about to run out and buy a freezer chest LOL
    ew0gqpwz9mka.png

About time! Although I'm really only excited about the candy bar and pancakes and waffles flavors...

I agree, they could have done a lot better :p but I can't complain about new flavors as long as they don't touch my favorites haha

...he is Josh XD
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

WHAT THATS MY FAVORITE COFFEE BEVERAGE OK NEVERMIND IM EXCITED. As long as it has more of a coffee flavor than their current "coffee" one, because that one just tastes like chocolate to me (if this just tastes like caramel I won't complain though I love caramel)
    ew0gqpwz9mka.png

I thought the same thing as first, I was about to run out and buy a freezer chest LOL
    ew0gqpwz9mka.png

...he is Josh XD

He is now I'm positive LOL
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

ew0gqpwz9mka.png

ew0gqpwz9mka.png

...he is Josh XD

He is now I'm positive LOL

LOL totally.

But is he the same guy who got backlash for the Chipotle thing? *raised eyebrow*
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not touching that green tea one, but the pancakes & waffle is calling out to my soul

The only three I'm trying (when they come to my area :D) will be Pancakes & Waffle, Cinnamon Roll, & Candy Bar.

Can't believe they have a Rainbow Swirl before Cotton Candy.
  • hgycta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm definitely not touching that green tea one, but the pancakes & waffle is calling out to my soul

The only three I'm trying (when they come to my area :D) will be Pancakes & Waffle, Cinnamon Roll, & Candy Bar.

They're doing it to tease me... but the Facebook post says something about releasing more later this month? Later this month would be around fall so hm... seasonal flavors, maybe? Like pumpkin? Or eggnog? Or gingerbread? Pecan pie? Would a sweet potato casserole be good at all?

Regardless of what season it is, if they don't make up for it by giving me cotton candy I'm getting plane tickets to California to protest Halo Top's decision making bodies ;P

In other news, something wonderful is happening and I can't wait to be a part of it. Maybe Burger King will get these, too, who knows.
    q3ep65efnmqp.png

Nevermind, back to Halo Top news, HOW CAN I GET A JOB WITH BUZZFEED SO MY JOB IS EATING HALO TOP BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/halo-top-new-flavors-exclusive?bffbfood&utm_term=.jazGB8vKL#.ppBLPbjRV

Rainbow swirl was the second worst ranking flavor, take that as a lesson to ignore us screaming out for cotton candy. Cotton candy would have been first. Just not bubble gum childhood medicine cotton candy, but that good ol' blue raspberry/strawberry swirl sweet stuff. :B

I'm so excited for the caramel macchiato and cinnabon flavors though! Starbucks drink? Too sweet? Yes, yes.
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I seriously cannot wait for these new halo top flavors!!!! Pancakes and Waffles, Candy Bar, and MOCHI GREEN TEA have my name written all over it. Can you tell I'm oodles excited for MOCHI GREEN TEA?! Maybe a sweet red bean flavor in the future...being Korean, I grew up with sweet red bean, green tea, melon and coffee ice cream...I would just die of sheer happiness if there were halo top variations of all of these
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

They're doing it to tease me... but the Facebook post says something about releasing more later this month? Later this month would be around fall so hm... seasonal flavors, maybe? Like pumpkin? Or eggnog? Or gingerbread? Pecan pie? Would a sweet potato casserole be good at all?

Regardless of what season it is, if they don't make up for it by giving me cotton candy I'm getting plane tickets to California to protest Halo Top's decision making bodies ;P

In other news, something wonderful is happening and I can't wait to be a part of it. Maybe Burger King will get these, too, who knows.
    q3ep65efnmqp.png

Nevermind, back to Halo Top news, HOW CAN I GET A JOB WITH BUZZFEED SO MY JOB IS EATING HALO TOP BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/halo-top-new-flavors-exclusive?bffbfood&utm_term=.jazGB8vKL#.ppBLPbjRV

Rainbow swirl was the second worst ranking flavor, take that as a lesson to ignore us screaming out for cotton candy. Cotton candy would have been first. Just not bubble gum childhood medicine cotton candy, but that good ol' blue raspberry/strawberry swirl sweet stuff. :B

I'm so excited for the caramel macchiato and cinnabon flavors though! Starbucks drink? Too sweet? Yes, yes.

Ooh a seasonal Gingerbread or Egg Nog I could get behind. I'm ready for Talenti's Egg Nog.

Blue Bunny better re-release this flavor this coming Christmas!

th?id=OIP.Stxx6BwVs3qT3zuhK6n9nwEsDa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=262&h=192

If they do I'll most definitely buy embarrassing quantities!

I remember last year the flavor was supposed to comeback, but had listeria issues.
  • hgycta
    edited August 2017
    Options

q3ep65efnmqp.png

Ooh a seasonal Gingerbread or Egg Nog I could get behind. I'm ready for Talenti's Egg Nog.

Blue Bunny better re-release this flavor this coming Christmas!

th?id=OIP.Stxx6BwVs3qT3zuhK6n9nwEsDa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=262&h=192

If they do I'll most definitely buy embarrassing quantities!

I remember last year the flavor was supposed to comeback, but had listeria issues.

I WAS SO SAD WHEN THAT DIDN'T COME OUT LAST YEAR YES IT BETTER COME BACK IF HALO TOP DID THAT FLAVOR I'D BE IN PARADISE.
    kaygold wrote: »
    I seriously cannot wait for these new halo top flavors!!!! Pancakes and Waffles, Candy Bar, and MOCHI GREEN TEA have my name written all over it. Can you tell I'm oodles excited for MOCHI GREEN TEA?! Maybe a sweet red bean flavor in the future...being Korean, I grew up with sweet red bean, green tea, melon and coffee ice cream...I would just die of sheer happiness if there were halo top variations of all of these

Maybe it's just me, but red bean ice cream always had a refried bean taste to it. They sell a bunch of those ice creams at Lotte or H-Mart if you live near one, only about 130 calories a serving if I remember correctly. I know how you feel though, because I'd be just as happy if Halo Top did a taro or purple ube flavor :')

I also tried Yoplait's newish Oui French Yogurts. I had the vanilla and the lemon. The vanilla was kind of off-putting to me as it reminded me of gelatin and not much else, but the lemon was very refreshing and I couldn't get enough - it put me in the mindset of noosa a bit! I'll definitely buy the lemon again.

h6j2kt8sa1iw.jpg
    o0awrzc1e03n.jpg
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I hope the new Halo Top flavors are gluten free! It would be so disappointing for me if they werent. :(

On a side note, why don't they just make all their flavors gluten free? Cookie dust and dough chunks don't suffer much texture-wise when you use a gluten free recipe.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I hope the new Halo Top flavors are gluten free! It would be so disappointing for me if they werent. :(

On a side note, why don't they just make all their flavors gluten free? Cookie dust and dough chunks don't suffer much texture-wise when you use a gluten free recipe.

There are plenty of gluten free HT flavors.
  • hgycta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    2azclni29py2.png

Optimum nutrition chocolate glazed donut cake bites. Anyone tried these yet?

SINCE WHEN HAVE THESE THINGS BEEN A THING
    I love the red velvet, but this one I need to find ASAP now!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options

There are plenty of gluten free HT flavors.

True, but Cookie Dough isn't, and the cookie dough flavor from S.O. Delicious is one of my favorite ice creams. Halo Top could totally make that gluten free and still have it work. And then I would buy even more Halo Top than I do now, which would be bad for my wallet, but good for my tastebuds.
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wicked Crisps Sweet Potato Souffle -
    http://www.wickedcrisps.com/sweetpotatosouffle.html
    Tried to post a picture of them but couldn't figure out how. These are amazing! 120 calories for a quarter of the bag (1 oz/28 g, about 21 crisps). Sweet and savory at the same time, non-gmo, certified gluten free, kosher, and low in sodium. They have other flavors too, but I haven't tried them yet. Got them at Central Market in Austin, TX.
    Tracy
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Got this today and will have it with breakfast tomorrow:
    main-product-image.png

This GMF Greek Yogurt & Cream Cheese is available in most WalMarts. I use straight and also mix it with Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt (half/half or to taste) and add different flavors (Nutella, or cinnamon, or fresh fruit chopped up) to make an awesome dip for fruit. You can also freeze banana chips or strawberry slices and use the Nutella mix to dip them in, then freeze them again. You end up with a much cheaper and healthier version of the Dole Dippers. Just don't use more than a tablespoon of the Nutella to 1/4 c each of the cream cheese and the yogurt.