New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    52432215?wid=3000&qlt=70&fmt=pjpeg

Disgusting! Something about this just tasted so artificial! Even putting it in some of Turkey Hill's Brownie Gelato couldn't save it.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Throwing it out there that Halo Top is working on even more new flavors -- TBD :p

I'm hoping and also not hoping one is cotton candy... if it (finally) is, I'm sure it will be good. But I'll also be extremely poor because I have zero self control with that flavor and I'd be compelled to continuously purchase them all off the shelf XD

HAHA same! Cotton Candy is my favorite...
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    ANyone ever try lions choice products? I want to try their peanut butter..2rcrz6lkmzqj.png
    and ALL the cookie dough LOL

http://www.thelionspack.com/cookie-dough.html i1gbcg5fxq58.png

They even have nice pancake mixes like coffee cake which sounds good and muffin mix. Wonder how they compare to kodiak cakes.

Ohhhhh you just cost me a lot of money. LOL

What did you buy?

I bought one of the peanut butters (butterfinger), the apple fritter pancake mix, the chocolate chip muffin mix, and a 10 pack of the dough. :-O
    Flavor 1: Chocolate chip

Flavor 2: Samoa

Flavor 3: Gingerspread

Flavor 4: Frosted Sugar Cookie

Flavor 5: Monster

Flavor 6: S'mores

Flavor 7: Birthday

Flavor 8: Brownie-Dough

Flavor 9: Reese's peanut butter cup

Flavor 10: Snickers
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    So I think that I've realized what my issue is with HT... I like the taste, it just doesn't give me the feeling of satisfaction that I get from real ice cream and I still crave carbs when I've eaten a pint (possibly linked to the fact that it was day 2 of my period).

What I want to see is some hazelnut or white chocolate flavors.

I agree, Halo Top is delicious but not the most filling compared to real ice cream. Have you noticed a difference with Enlightened? Perhaps that's one of the reasons I'm obsessed with that company slightly more, it's so creamy and I'm usually MUCH more satisfied afterwards as far as hunger is concerned! Breyer's Delights, however, was even worse than Halo Top and actually made me hungry which was weird. Arctic Zero and the So Delicious Dairy Free No Sugar Added Coconutmilk Ice Cream pints always filled me up the most, but Arctic Zero's only good flavor is their peanut butter chip chunky pint (which I can hardly ever find) and I can never find the Vanilla no sugar added So Delicious pint ever since Halo Top and Enlightened came out and crowded them off the shelves.
    Also, I tried Halo Top's Cookies & Cream flavor now that they had their second formula change and I still don't notice a difference, whether that be for better or for worse because I still have that flavor tied as my favorite with their sea salt caramel! I'm getting frustrated I can't find the new flavors though -.-
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Anyone try the protein cookies from Alwheys Good?
  • hgycta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's because these were frozen whereas the chocolate chip cookies were only kept in the fridge, but I just tried the lemon Know Better cookies and don't care for them at all! Very weird, off-putting texture and doesn't taste anything like a cookie should (more like an expired whole food almond/lemon protein bar). @Noreenmarie1234 if you didn't put any of your goodies in the freezer to keep it longer then try to avoid it at all costs!
    pyinp5a10qtn.jpg

I got sunflower seed bread once at the store and this cookie reminds me of it nearly 100% with the taste and texture, just with more lemon. I hated this bread and never finished it, and same will happen with these cookies. I'm hoping my boyfriend will like them since I gave him the rest of the chocolate chip and he loved it. At least it's filling.
    wifarwwcv61m.jpg
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The pumpkin spice glazed krispy kremes are a 10/10.

I am so jealous! No Krispy Kremes near me.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    In France for the week and got two tubs of ice cream we don't have in the UK... the vanilla pecan blonde was pretty bland but the salted caramel cheesecake was amazing!!!

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »
    In France for the week and got two tubs of ice cream we don't have in the UK... the vanilla pecan blonde was pretty bland but the salted caramel cheesecake was amazing!!!

Oh I've never seen this flavor here.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    As I've admitted before, I am always late to try new products.

So, I'm currently onto Chobani flips. Peach cobbler and Key Lime are awesome! Love them.

But why do so many of the darn flavors have walnuts in them?!? I bought Carrot Cake and Apple Pie and missed that they had walnuts. I picked most of the walnuts out the carrot cake and tried it this morning. Nothing amazing, and now my tongue is burning from the walnuts I missed.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try these?wtaiytsexe5a.jpeg
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Just tried this for a late dinner tonight. Tastes very good, definitely not traditional pizza, but still good! The tuscan veggie crumbles are so flavorful! Serving size is disappointing though, but I suppose they had to shrink it to make the calorie count lower. Can't complain there I guess. Low cals, less food!

I liked their Curry Tiger Burrito way better, more filling too.

Wow that has really good macros for a frozen meal! I'll be on the lookout for these! Thanks.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Anyone ever try these?wtaiytsexe5a.jpeg

If it's anything like the Christmas flavored chips (sugar cookie and a few other flavors) then it's a pass. The Sugar Cookie I remembered had hardly any sweetness and tasted like a regular chip.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    MarFOM__for-digital-posting.jpg

So tasty. 4oz has the same calories as a pint of Halo Top and is so much more satisfying.

It's tempting but, not that I didn't already know this, I'm a quantity over quality kind of girl. I tasted the oreo cheesecake flavor from Baskin Robbins last month and, while good, it just wasn't enough!
  • hgycta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    MarFOM__for-digital-posting.jpg

So tasty. 4oz has the same calories as a pint of Halo Top and is so much more satisfying.

It's tempting but, not that I didn't already know this, I'm a quantity over quality kind of girl. I tasted the oreo cheesecake flavor from Baskin Robbins last month and, while good, it just wasn't enough!

I'm with you! Although personally I think Halo Top and Enlightened both do a pretty darn good job of providing both, we've definitely come a long way from those flavorless frozen ice pints Arctic Zero used to sell, even they improved thank goodness haha XD

Also, Chike just released a new Peanut Butter and Vanilla coffee protein mix! I'm excited to try them since I LOVE their Original and Mocha flavors. I also got a box of their products to try and their powdered peanut butter is pretty solid, too. Unfortunately I didn't care for the regular protein powders at all, however, Quest is still my favorite non-caffeinated protein powder out there. Chike is having a Facebook giveaway today to win these new powders, since I'm promoting their products I'm probably disqualified from entering but I don't know whether or not they'll send me these new ones to try or not so if anyone wins or buys them let me know what you think!
    The original and mocha coffee protein powders were cheaper on Amazon last I checked, but the new flavors are only going to be available on their website :(
    bggpzllp3o4b.png

[edited by MFP Mods]
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I finally found those on sale and I had a coupon... it's the only flavor that really tempted me, but honestly... very disappointing. For the macros and calories, Chobani flips are much better. Glad I only spent $1 on it.

Noosa_CategoryProduct_Mates_CoconutAlmondChocolate.png