30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have had the DVD and it is collecting dust might as well start it with y'all and get my lazy butt going lol.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Right, what ive done is, done a weigh in this morning (13.13) measure all around my stomach just above the belly button, measured the top of my thighs, my arms, and my waist just under my stomach :)

Ive written them down and keeping them safe, soo in 10 days time when i get up to level 2, i will take measurements and weight again, and then 20 days when i get up to level 3 i will take measurements and weight again (hopefully if i can do level 3!) then when the 30 days are over, i will be able to see how ive progressed using the 30 day shred!

I think this way is easier as you can keep on track a bit better of the inches that your loosing and that :)
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'll totally join! Today it's the 1st of August, here in NZ. I'll start tomorrow, the 2nd.
    I have never stuck at it long enough to move past level 1, but I find it easy on level one - I can go through without stopping. I think I'll do level 2 for 15 days and level 3 for 15 days. (I tried L2 the other day, it all but killed me!!)
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in. The only part of my body that bothers me is my stomach so i will be taken pics and measuring my stomach waist and neck. I will also be doing 6 week 6 pack and cardio 5 days out the week. Wow the easy part is done (me typing those things)...now I have to do it. This is a great week for me, since I'm on vacation and my daughter start daycare .NO EXCUSES
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in. The only part of my body that bothers me is my stomach so i will be taken pics and measuring my stomach waist and neck. I will also be doing 6 week 6 pack and cardio 5 days out the week. Wow the easy part is done (me typing those things)...now I have to do it. This is a great week for me, since I'm on vacation and my daughter start daycare .NO EXCUSES
  • Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    Already planned on starting mine when I wake up... So I'm in!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    good luck to you all!!! I just finished 30 out of 30 days this past Thursday on the shred!! and out of the 45 original people that started it with me 11 have finished so far and another 11 are almost finished!!! so.....50% pass rate!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    im starting it today but go on holiday on the 21st! 20 day shred for me but im goin to make myself do level 3 when i get back!
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    There's a lot of people starting 30DS on August 1st :) I'm in too!
  • mishell4
    mishell4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    L1D1 Done!! I am shocked I didn't take any breaks my first run at this I would take at least 2 5 sec breaks. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • gingermelv
    Options
    i'm in too if that's ok!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Yeeep, anyone is free to join in :) the more the merryier lol
  • xxangelaxx
    xxangelaxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just need to clean off the thick layer of dust from the DVD and do it!

Would love to complete it this time. I've never gotten past day 5 before.
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    We actually bought it yesterday so my husband and I are in! We can't wait to start today!
  • rlynn1150
    rlynn1150 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started it in June, but then I was out of town before I could finish! I'm determined to do 30 days in a row this time!
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Options
    Count me in! I finished it earlier this year but had to stop when my back problems flared up. Everything seems ok now so I did day 1 of level 1 today.
  • britlew
    britlew Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    L1D1 down! the workout was good. a little challenging when you are trying to do it with a 2 1/2 year old trying to hold your legs but all went well.

I had already done it this morning before logging on here to find a group doing it :-).

My goal is to try and do the complete 30 days then go right into a 60 rotation of insanity!
  • TheOddOne
    TheOddOne Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Think I'm going to shoot for 30 days at level 1... then 30 days at level 2... and then 30 days at level 3. Is that good or are you supposed to go through all 3 levels in the 30 days? LOL
  • TheOddOne
    TheOddOne Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Think I'm going to shoot for 30 days at level 1... then 30 days at level 2... and then 30 days at level 3. Is that good or are you supposed to go through all 3 levels in the 30 days? LOL
  • britlew
    britlew Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i think you are suppose to do it all in 30 but i bet you can do it however you want :-)