Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is lower than I tell people because I know I will be judged. My friends/family just see me as a thicker person I guess. My mom insists I look good now and shouldn't lose any more weight but I want to lose another 33-38 lbs

Congrats on the loss! What was your starting weight/current weight?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is lower than I tell people because I know I will be judged. My friends/family just see me as a thicker person I guess. My mom insists I look good now and shouldn't lose any more weight but I want to lose another 33-38 lbs

Congrats on the loss! What was your starting weight/current weight?

Yes, this. Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I could eat BPI Sports' both S'mores and Salted Caramel Pretzel protein bars like candy bars. It's becoming a problem. No, you don't have to heat them up to make them taste better.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I could eat BPI Sports' both S'mores and Salted Caramel Pretzel protein bars like candy bars. It's becoming a problem. No, you don't have to heat them up to make them taste better.

Important question: are they gluten free? I have celiac disease and will take this as a recommendation if they are.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I sleep eat, but some times I just get up in the middle of the night and eat. If my partner finds me in the kitchen in the middle of the night and I am not sleeping I some times pretend I am sleeping, and keep eating.
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I drink Coke Zero and log it as water
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

It pretty much is, so... *shrugs*
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I forgot all my packed food today, including my morning coffee. Which means I stopped for a calorific morning mocha, and will probably end up with a cheeseburger with tater tots at lunch. :o
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I forgot all my packed food today, including my morning coffee. Which means I stopped for a calorific morning mocha, and will probably end up with a cheeseburger with tater tots at lunch. :o

Stinky bad.

Almost as stinky as the air after the chemical plant explosion this morning a mile from my house. No serious injuries reported, so I can joke about the smell.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Eek about the explosion Mel! We had a plastics place go boom a couple of months ago near my work. Luckily no injuries, but it didn't half make us jump!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Eek about the explosion Mel! We had a plastics place go boom a couple of months ago near my work. Luckily no injuries, but it didn't half make us jump!

I am just outside the range of road closure. It's acrid smelling and there may be smaller explosions and fires through the night because you can't just stop a process like that. There are still shelter in place orders in place within a quarter mile, I think. It was half a mile before.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Heavens to Betsy, it stinks outside. One minute it smells like a tanker truck of vinegar overturned and the next it smells like cigarette ashes. The vinegar is the better smell.

I am very grateful that no one was hurt when the plant exploded this morning and that nothing outside the plant was damaged. It could have been so much worse. The last time this happened, 16 people were killed. That was October 4, 1960. Weird....
  • Lefty1290
    Options

I don't log diet/0 calorie drinks at all.
  • Lefty1290
    Options

Important question: are they gluten free? I have celiac disease and will take this as a recommendation if they are.

I'm not sure if all of their flavors are GF, but the S'mores and SCP are. :) Now, I didn't like their Cookies and Cream, but you might.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I'm not sure if all of their flavors are GF, but the S'mores and SCP are. :) Now, I didn't like their Cookies and Cream, but you might.

Thanks. I will look for these. And I am not a fan of cookies and cream in general, so I will pass.
  • Lefty1290
    Options

Thanks. I will look for these. And I am not a fan of cookies and cream in general, so I will pass.

I've only ever seen them at Big Lots, for $1/bar. They are on Amazon, as well.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Had my scan today and at 32 weeks baby is fine but already 5lbs and above the 90th percentile. Ah well, that's no big surprise to me!

I'm actually relieved because we had the consultant appointment afterwards and she agreed based on the large size and my own history a planned c-section is still the best option. Got the pre-op booked as well as the section. Suddenly it's feeling quite real and soon!

Anne Marie, that is fantastic! So glad it is all working out and can't wait to meet baby #2!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: I ate a whole roll of double stuf Oreos today. I thought I was in a new phase of my life where suddenly I could do moderation or something. Not so.
    Still at maintenance for the day, but ouch...

I have come to accept I do not know moderation... peanut butter, sauvignon blanc... all must be kept away from me at all times!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My son gave me 2 huge jars of nutella for Christmas last year. . They lasted 2 weeks. I take a spoon and eat straight from jar.
    Havent had Nutella since then. I can't control myself around it

Eh, we all have something like that. Mine is peanut butter. I don't like hazelnut so Nutella is not a problem for me.

Speaking of hazelnut, I put on a pink t-shirt and shorts yesterday after work and then stopped at my coffee shop (the one I have been going to since 2007, locally owned, everyone knows me). The barista on duty said "you look good in pink, why don't you wear it?" I said, "So my inner Mean Girl can ambush people, but it's Wednesday, so make me a Mean Girl latte." He made me a skim pumpkin spice latte with a pump of hazelnut, for bitterness. LOL.

:D Mel that is freaking hilarious!

Almost spit out my Diet Mountain Dew!

So, I should order another one today, even though I'm wearing a burnt orange shirt? LOL

ETA: I have a meeting with the VP for finance later. I really need to control my inner Mean Girl today.

Did you order one :D.

Sometimes it's so hard at work to not let your inner Mean Girl out. Especially when co-irkers grate on your last nerves. Usually I'm good, but once TOM comes around, watch out!

Stress and lack of sleep gets me. I get positively evil.