Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Interesting, one poster above says fun and games, and another says from chit chat. I got the few I've had mostly when I was posting in fun and games. What about recipes forums and exercise? Does anybody get creepy stuff just from posting there?

I got a message from a girl in the introduction 1 just this am that read.......hey im Rachael you have a really nice smile and lips i wonder what they would feel like on mine*bothsets*.....
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I guess the only creepy messages I've ever received was sort of my own fault. When you post a meme about butt stuff it's gonna bring them in lol

But most of them really are kind and polite :)
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Everyone has different fetishes too. It's all what a creeper likes.

For example, if I had a foot/sock mismatch fetish, @beingmore1 is fair game.

@caco_ethes if I like anime.

@Vikka_V if I like a blood sucker.

The list goes on.

So Creepers view everyone on mfp as "fair game". This is interesting. The general rules of polite society don't count here? When did it become ok to start out with , "Hey I wanna *kitten* you", because someone is posting on a weightloss forum?

If people start out a convo that way, you have the ability to block. There is always someone out there that will like that kind of talk/indulge in the conversation.

No clue how creepers view everyone. I am only one person here.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Not to go off the deep end, but this is a very complicated question/discussion that I think has many answers.
  • unparalleledAF
    unparalleledAF Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had your face or full body as your user pic? That seems to make creeps feel like women want their attention. Oh! She has a face! And a body! And I'm attracted to anyone who looks like they might give me the time of day! Hey sexy thing want to see MY thing?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    i think some of you guys are exaggerating. since this place throws flags for the dumbest reasons. im thinking someone pm a vicitm an eggplant and theyre like oh em geeh he just sent me a d!ck pic :D

That eggplant picture better be accompanied by a recipe using said eggplant otherwise I'm not interested. :D
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    I would have to agree that creepy can mean many different things. "Hey Beautiful" coming from a stranger may be creepy to one person, while "Id like to stick my dick in your *kitten*" is creepy to another.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Have you ever had your face or full body as your user pic? That seems to make creeps feel like women want their attention. Oh! She has a face! And a body! And I'm attracted to anyone who looks like they might give me the time of day! Hey sexy thing want to see MY thing?

I do all the time and I don't really receive creepy messages from people. Just general conversation starter messages or little notes alerting me to why they want to add me to their list of friends. So.. I don't think that's necessarily always the case. :P
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    Way to kitten my bad word mfp :laugh:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I haven't even gotten the famous ones like stardust guy or ball punching guy

Clearly, I have missed something. What's this about?
  • unparalleledAF
    unparalleledAF Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i think some of you guys are exaggerating. since this place throws flags for the dumbest reasons. im thinking someone pm a vicitm an eggplant and theyre like oh em geeh he just sent me a d!ck pic :D

That eggplant picture better be accompanied by a recipe using said eggplant otherwise I'm not interested. :D

1. Dip slices of eggplant in whisked egg
    2. Coat slices with mixture of 1/4 c. parmesan and 1/2 c. panko
    3. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
    4. Places slices in an oven save dish with a lid. Cover with marinara, then shredded mozzarella
    5. Bake until cheese is melted and marinara is bubbly

You're welcome ;)
This discussion has been closed.