Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Man, my brain is fried after reading this thread. Anyone want some KFC?

I'm always down for some fried chicken.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I would LOVE to hear from the creepers themselves and how they go about picking their victims. Not through PM but in this thread. That wasn't an invitation lol

I also am interested in this. Who do they target besides sexy pics and why? I have seen people work mfp...like hunters.

Creepers work like any predator. Like someone else said on here, they look for vulnerability. It's hard to read a person through a picture but most experienced creepers do their work. And just like any other human, they read a person wrong and when they see their *kitten* won't work with a particular user they move on to the next and that one might just be vulnerable enough to fall.

AmIright creepers? :D
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

I think a lot of the problem is that people are quick to judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve posted bikini pics and been accused of trying to promote an IG account or just garner attention from guys when the reality is I’m not even on IG, am in a happy and fulfilling relationship already and just want to show on this fitness site the results of my hard work and determination. I had to overcome being obese and other health issues and I’m proud of my body now and hope to inspire others and show them what is possible. I understand that it’s human nature to immediately judge someone off a pic, but we also have the capacity to think beyond that and give people the respect they deserve. But then again, some people might actually be seeking creepy attention and complain about it anyway, everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

Look i get that i really do ....no different in that than me with my shirt off in a pic from the beach...all i was sayin is if you post a pic of you im just a thong on a social site expect the worst cause it will happen....its a free world for snyone to do as they please just dont complain whem the end result gets you what you knew u would get

It is a free world but receiving unsolicited dirty messages isn't always what someone wants.

Your right but why put yourself in a situation where you know thats what the outcome will be

You're beginning to sound like one of those "if she didn't want to be sexually assaulted, she shouldn't have dressed provocatively" types.... stop while you're ahead. People do what people do. Don't like it? Delete them. It's not complicated.

I see his point. He is saying why flaunt it if you don’t want comments. I think it’s fair to say, as I posted previously, yes a woman or man should be able to post pics without being considered “fair game”. However we all know that isn’t how it is on the internet. I believe he is saying since we all know this, why do some women post very provocative pics then act horrified to receive a creepy message? That is his point. I disagree with you telling him that it’s the same as saying it’s a woman’s fault for being dressed provocatively if she’s assaulted.

They might post them because they're proud of their body and an easy way to show off your body confidence is to post a photo.

I've posted photos of myself in bikinis and I will admit that I do want people to tell me that I look amazing but what I don't want to receive is messages from guys that tell me what they want to do with their dick.

Yes I know. In a perfect world you could post your bikini and just get supportive wonderful safe compliments. But we are both aware that it isn’t that way. So if you are going to post pics you are doing it with some risk and knowledge that you may get creepy messages. It’s not right but it’s not a surprise.

Nobody is saying it’s surprising. That’s the world we live in now. But I wouldn’t mind if instead of raising our daughters to understand this reality, we could also be raising up sons who are taught how to respect boundaries. Of course this won’t be changed overnight, but do we throw up our hands? I sure as hell hope not.

I'll be teaching my daughter to not post slutty pictures online. But that's just me.

Me 2...my daughter is taught morals and self respect and to carry herself in a classy manner at all times

Do you think that my posting bikini photos means that I have no class and I don't respect myself?

Once again you have failed to read what i have posted several times pertaining to you.....NO I DO NOT FIND YOUR PHOTO DISTASTEFUL NOR DO I FIND IT CLASSLESS....

You didn't post anything about me several times.

I was asking a question in response to your statement.

Actually i did....maybe 1 of the few who decided to read every post can enlighten you

I did read every post. You said that my bikini photo was fine, which I read and I comprehended.

But then you said that you're teaching your daughter to have morals and self-respect and to carry herself in a classy manner at all times. So while yes, I read your previous post, I was legitimately asking you if you think that my posting bikini photos means that you think that I don't respect myself.

You don't have to insult my intelligence. I wasn't insulting yours.

Do i think you dont respect yourself...no i dont think that at all idk you to even make that assumption....once again im basing my thoughts are based off the girls i seen posting pix of there booty in a thong on a fitness app lol
  • JillianRumrill
    Options
    Someone
    Anyone
    Please
    Please send me a creepy message

You can even copy and paste one I already sent you

Please

Check your inbox :)
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to hear from the creepers themselves and how they go about picking their victims. Not through PM but in this thread. That wasn't an invitation lol

I also am interested in this. Who do they target besides sexy pics and why? I have seen people work mfp...like hunters.

Creepers work like any predator. Like someone else said on here, they look for vulnerability. It's hard to read a person through a picture but most experienced creepers do their work. And just like any other human, they read a person wrong and when they see their *kitten* won't work with a particular user they move on to the next and that one might just be vulnerable enough to fall.

AmIright creepers? :D

Pretty much. Search for daddy issues, go for the kill.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Man, my brain is fried after reading this thread. Anyone want some KFC?

I'm always down for some fried chicken.

Rub my belly while feeding me, and we'll call it a date.

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    p4jbayu4qong.png
    • I have the right to post what I want.
    • I have the right to be offended by comments.
    • I posted this picture for attention and will not be surprised by negative comments, but that does not mean they are welcome.
    • I choose what I think are positive or negative comments based on the person they came from and what I know or think about that person.
    • Nobody has the right to tell me what to do or how to do it.

Can I have a bite of your sandwich, though?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    And there goes the intelligent discussion. I tried! ;)

Hell, it's up to 12 pages. The topic was covered on page 1. The next 11 pages are wash, rinse, repeat.

well it gave me something to do in between learning about the steps in the processes of the formation of urine.

Now I could see that topic going for 20 pages!!!
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Well I've wasted most of my day in here. Take it easy peeps!
    And remember, don't be a slut and don't be a creep!
    :wink:
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    Corprina wrote: »
    I had a friend a few years ago who posted a pic of herself here and she was nude except for being covered with red bows in strategic areas, since it was close to Christmas. It was tastefully done. She had worked extremely hard to get the body she always dreamed of. She was proud of her accomplishment and was not in any way posting it for leud comments or to attract creeps. What pic a person chooses to posts is a matter of personality - some may post a thong pic to purposely get creepy reactions, others because they are proud of their fitness accomplishments. I agree with teacupsandtoning! The bottom line is you will be judged no matter what you do or what your reasons are for doing it. People will assume and jump to conclusions and men may send creepy messages but when they do, you set them straight and hold your head high.

so many ideas now for Christmas cards...

I sent my Christmas card to @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks and never heard the end of it

Like I said then, I thought we were friends!
  • JillianRumrill
    Options
    ok wait a minute, why is it when I post a bikini photo of myself online I get advertisements for amusement parks? You mean that's not supposed to happen?
    And where are those d!ck pics? I would love to compare johnsons some time.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

I think a lot of the problem is that people are quick to judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve posted bikini pics and been accused of trying to promote an IG account or just garner attention from guys when the reality is I’m not even on IG, am in a happy and fulfilling relationship already and just want to show on this fitness site the results of my hard work and determination. I had to overcome being obese and other health issues and I’m proud of my body now and hope to inspire others and show them what is possible. I understand that it’s human nature to immediately judge someone off a pic, but we also have the capacity to think beyond that and give people the respect they deserve. But then again, some people might actually be seeking creepy attention and complain about it anyway, everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

Look i get that i really do ....no different in that than me with my shirt off in a pic from the beach...all i was sayin is if you post a pic of you im just a thong on a social site expect the worst cause it will happen....its a free world for snyone to do as they please just dont complain whem the end result gets you what you knew u would get

It is a free world but receiving unsolicited dirty messages isn't always what someone wants.

Your right but why put yourself in a situation where you know thats what the outcome will be

You're beginning to sound like one of those "if she didn't want to be sexually assaulted, she shouldn't have dressed provocatively" types.... stop while you're ahead. People do what people do. Don't like it? Delete them. It's not complicated.

I see his point. He is saying why flaunt it if you don’t want comments. I think it’s fair to say, as I posted previously, yes a woman or man should be able to post pics without being considered “fair game”. However we all know that isn’t how it is on the internet. I believe he is saying since we all know this, why do some women post very provocative pics then act horrified to receive a creepy message? That is his point. I disagree with you telling him that it’s the same as saying it’s a woman’s fault for being dressed provocatively if she’s assaulted.

They might post them because they're proud of their body and an easy way to show off your body confidence is to post a photo.

I've posted photos of myself in bikinis and I will admit that I do want people to tell me that I look amazing but what I don't want to receive is messages from guys that tell me what they want to do with their dick.

Yes I know. In a perfect world you could post your bikini and just get supportive wonderful safe compliments. But we are both aware that it isn’t that way. So if you are going to post pics you are doing it with some risk and knowledge that you may get creepy messages. It’s not right but it’s not a surprise.

Nobody is saying it’s surprising. That’s the world we live in now. But I wouldn’t mind if instead of raising our daughters to understand this reality, we could also be raising up sons who are taught how to respect boundaries. Of course this won’t be changed overnight, but do we throw up our hands? I sure as hell hope not.

I'll be teaching my daughter to not post slutty pictures online. But that's just me.

Me 2...my daughter is taught morals and self respect and to carry herself in a classy manner at all times

Do you think that my posting bikini photos means that I have no class and I don't respect myself?

Once again you have failed to read what i have posted several times pertaining to you.....NO I DO NOT FIND YOUR PHOTO DISTASTEFUL NOR DO I FIND IT CLASSLESS....

You didn't post anything about me several times.

I was asking a question in response to your statement.

Actually i did....maybe 1 of the few who decided to read every post can enlighten you

I did read every post. You said that my bikini photo was fine, which I read and I comprehended.

But then you said that you're teaching your daughter to have morals and self-respect and to carry herself in a classy manner at all times. So while yes, I read your previous post, I was legitimately asking you if you think that my posting bikini photos means that you think that I don't respect myself.

You don't have to insult my intelligence. I wasn't insulting yours.

Do i think you dont respect yourself...no i dont think that at all idk you to even make that assumption....once again im basing my thoughts are based off the girls i seen posting pix of there booty in a thong on a fitness app lol

But you do think that girls who show off their *kitten* don't respect themselves. Is that right? Because I've been known to do that as well.

And that's my point. You can't just throw a line like that out there. You just admitted that you don't know me enough to know how I feel about myself so you can't do that with other people either.

But i never once said anything about anyone not having respect for themselves all i said is i will teach my daughter self respect...as for showing *kitten* pix all i did is ask a legitimate question as to why knowing the outcome could be bad especially in the world we live in today
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    1yb0lr.jpg

That shizz is funnayyyy right thar.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    4hngee1t3t8c.jpeg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Your beginning to sound like the illiterate person who cant read between the lines

*You're

giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.