Weight loss woo keeps getting worse.

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Side note my aunts back at it. Today she told me she reworked the public school snack program to chocolate chip granola bars and mini sugary cereal boxes with milk off of fresh apples and sandwiches because their lower calorie and shes fighting the obesity problem. By swapping apples for chocolate granola bars. Funnily they are 150-200 calorie bars. The apples they had been using were around 90 calories. Her logic just dumbfounds me

edited to wonder if shell be putting butter on their granola bars

I. can't. even.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    So this week I'm doing the intermittent keto - parsley diet for my blood type. Who's with me? :o

Can you smoke the parsley, or do you have to chew it?

Well according to the website it has to be blended in to a smoothie like texture with the vinegar and lemon and cinnamon and ginger and 500ml of water for it to work

+1 if you infuse that mixture with a coffee enema
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Side note my aunts back at it. Today she told me she reworked the public school snack program to chocolate chip granola bars and mini sugary cereal boxes with milk off of fresh apples and sandwiches because their lower calorie and shes fighting the obesity problem. By swapping apples for chocolate granola bars. Funnily they are 150-200 calorie bars. The apples they had been using were around 90 calories. Her logic just dumbfounds me

edited to wonder if shell be putting butter on their granola bars

Lol.. Those 60 to 120 calories less will definitely make a huge impact.. Cause it was the granola bars and not the possibility of the parents over feeding them at home. Apple's will totally make a difference

If I understood, aunt is eliminating apples for granola bars. Not vice versa.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My favorite part about this thread as it went from parsley Apple cider vinegar concoctions to unicorns and how happy the unicorns made everyone lol

Now having flashbacks to Lisa Frank unicorn rainbow puffy heart everything.

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Well according to the website it has to be blended in to a smoothie like texture with the vinegar and lemon and cinnamon and ginger and 500ml of water for it to work
    Wait a minute. Website? What website? I just made up my diet! :D

Pretty sure it can be found on Dr. Mercola's website lol
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    It's not getting worse, you're just noticing it more. People have ALWAYS sold idiotic ideas to dumbshitts.