Replies

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    jkou77 wrote: »
    I assume the fact that I can't look away from this thread two nights in a row means I really need to get a life.

Don't do it, you might miss something.

Don't worry. I can promise I won't be getting a life any time soon. Lolol

I had one once, it was meh. Much better without it

What was it like?

it was like showing up to a party but I was the only one dressed in costume...i stuck out like a sore thumb...just knew everyone was staring and laughing at me :#

What were you?

A pineapple.. prickly on the outside ...sweet on the inside ...and the oval shape did not do wonders for my hips
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I assume the fact that I can't look away from this thread two nights in a row means I really need to get a life.

Don't do it, you might miss something.

Don't worry. I can promise I won't be getting a life any time soon. Lolol

I had one once, it was meh. Much better without it

What was it like?

It's like always having something to do but it's never what you want to do

Well *kitten*, guess I do have half of one. This sucks
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    SAHM's whose kids are in school all day yet post on Facebook allllll day long about how exhausted they are being super-mom, I assume you post these things to fool others into thinking you don't actually just sit on your *kitten* all day.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I assume that when a woman says she has nothing to wear, she has a 10 door wardrobe full of clothes
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    When a woman says "oh I got this on sale for $30" , I assume she's lying out her *kitten*s

No way! Staking coupons goes a longgggg way.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When a woman says "oh I got this on sale for $30" , I assume she's lying out her *kitten*s

And you'd be correct
  • 81Katz
    Options
    When someone says "No really, I want the honest truth." I assume someone's gonna be crying their eyes out and then not talking to someone for a few days when they receive that 'honest truth'. Be safe folks!
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    When I preface a statement by saying "with all due respect..." you should assume I don't respect *kitten* about you.
  • kakaovanilya
    Options
    When you share faceless fitness selfies, i assume that you are ugly.
  • kakaovanilya
    Options
    When you answer a simple question sarcastically, i assume that you have psychological problems.
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Married people with secret credit cards or bank accounts, I assume even you don't believe your marriage will last.
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    When you answer a simple question sarcastically, i assume that you have psychological problems.

I must belong in a nut house

I must be right there with ya
  • kakaovanilya
    Options

I must belong in a nut house

:D
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options

Only simple people ask simple questions ;)
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    When someone says "No really, I want the honest truth." I assume someone's gonna be crying their eyes out and then not talking to someone for a few days when they receive that 'honest truth'. Be safe folks!

Funny. I actually say this a lot. But I mean it. The trick to me is keeping my circle small enough that when I say it I'm only saying it to people that I know have my best interests at heart. That wat when they tell me something I don't REALLY want to hear I know it comes from a place of love and respect and I'm willing to listen and think about it. I learned all that the hard way. Because I used to be the girl your assumption was about. I'd ask too many people...including ones that didn't make me feel loved...and then I'd wonder if they just hated me because they disagreed with me. #GrowthYo lol