Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I like the real people selfies. Especially when their pics match their posting in terms of being genuine. Others, eh not so much.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    When you post a perfectly positioned, meticulously angled, not a hair out of place selfie, I assume there are 52 prior ones in your camera gallery that you took before you chose to post that one perfect pic.

And on the flip side, if you post an unfiltered selfie in which you're not afraid to look dorky or makeup-less or generally human, then I feel like I would like you right away.

I'd look dorky even if I wore makeup (take a gander at the profile pic if you need proof), so I just usually cut out the middle man. Also, Snapchat filters need to diiiiiiiiiieeee. :D
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    When you post a perfectly positioned, meticulously angled, not a hair out of place selfie, I assume there are 52 prior ones in your camera gallery that you took before you chose to post that one perfect pic.

I assume the same. I have this friend, she usually takes around 20 selfies in a row. I want to run away when she says let's take a selfie when we are having dinner or something. Why are people so afraid to share normal photos? Why do they give awkward poses or make weird faces?
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    If you like Justin Beiber i assume your a12 yo girl

This is the real reason i didn’t get your snap isn’t it?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    If your selfie doesn't look anything like you in real life.....I judge you to be a tool.
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    I assume the fact that I can't look away from this thread two nights in a row means I really need to get a life.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I assume the fact that I can't look away from this thread two nights in a row means I really need to get a life.

Don't do it, you might miss something.
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Don't worry. I can promise I won't be getting a life any time soon. Lolol
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

I had one once, it was meh. Much better without it

What was it like?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    When people smell like ashtrays, I assume they are smokers. When people are smokers, I assume they have filthy alveoli.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    When people smell like ashtrays, I assume they are smokers. When people are smokers, I assume they have filthy alveoli.

Like Chef Boyardee, ugh
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options

What was it like?

it was like showing up to a party but I was the only one dressed in costume...i stuck out like a sore thumb...just knew everyone was staring and laughing at me :#
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »

What was it like?

it was like showing up to a party but I was the only one dressed in costume...i stuck out like a sore thumb...just knew everyone was staring and laughing at me :#

What were you?