• HandiCrafter
    HandiCrafter Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas!!

Martha in Eastern Oregon
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Barbie the hat and scarf are beautiful and look so soft and warm. Thank you for sharing <3

Janetr OKC
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Barbie - beautiful scarf and hat!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,346 Member
    Options
    Marcelyn - 22! Wow! Do you have to cook a big meal for everyone? Good luck

Had our Christmas Eve dinner. I invited Amanda (Jess' friend who moved down here), her hubby Andy, their son Aiden and his mother Sue to dinner. Jess did cooking. Vince said "can't you get along"? It's not that we aren't getting along, it's that she and I do things differently and have different ways of thinking of things. Like I like to get started and not have to rush so I started getting the oil warm and the butter melted. Jess will wait until the last minute before doing things. I would NEVER have used as much oil as she used to fry the fish. I swear, it was almost deep fried. I would have just used a little. She wanted to use a different frying pan for each type of fish (cod, halibut, flounder, tilapia, catfish), I had to keep reminding her that we needed to broil the salmon. It's just that we do things differently.

I didn't have that much to eat, and I'm stuffed! I brought the Krispy Kreme donuts in from the car after church and I really don't have any desire to have one. Now last year I would have. I'm really surprising myself this year.

DJ - I really do think they'll make the trip mainly because Vince told Denise that if she doesn't come, there is no way that we're shipping her gift to her. She asked for a fireproof safe, and you know how heavy that is! So she'll come if anything to get her presents. Then it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't come down here again until next Christmas.

janetr - thanks for such a lovely picture. Very powerful.

Colby just came here. He evidently drove, said he couldn't get off from work early enough to fly and a flight would have been just $20 more than driving (I personally think it would have been more, I don't think I spend anywhere near $100 to drive to VA)

Michele in NC
    who thinks tomorrow's dinner will be tonight's leftovers. I am really not up to making another dinner. Will have to make a dinner when Denise gets here.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    2u50p7vvwzta.jpeg
    ALLIE.....Better to be where you feel wanted.Sorry that happened.Enjoy the
    Peace in your home with the new pup.
    BARBARA,love your set. Need to do the same in crochet......my knitting “ skills”
    left in protest a long time ago. :/
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Gnomes done

Love the gnomes with their button eyes! Also loving the picture......